Check your account email address ×

Sara huckabee DESTROYS liberal false Russia narrative

Rod

18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The trouble for you guys is he's done such a good job and has majority support 

If you mean giving money away...and letting in too many immigrants....I totally agree.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Who am I fucking condemning Mr. Never Uttered a Harsh Word about Hillary?

really, this again? i've posted my dislikes for hillary plenty of times. but when it came down to two choices, she was by far the better choice. you realize it every day as you're watching "morning joe" :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Hillary wouldn't be the laughingstock of the world and threatening nuclear war with an Asian tin pot dictator 

IMG_7830.JPG

Well known Trump hater Joe Scarborough said Trumps harsh rhetoric was needed after all the inaction from Clinton, Bush and Obama.

Just now, Rev Molester said:

The GOP is going down with Trump, where's that going to leave you?

with a dem government and getting fucked in the ass just like we are now.......government is corrupt and they are all the same 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

really, this again? i've posted my dislikes for hillary plenty of times. but when it came down to two choices, she was by far the better choice. you realize it every day as you're watching "morning joe" :lol:

You should try some opposing viewpoints sometime..do you some good and you are lying about your criticism of Hillary.

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hillary wouldn't be the laughingstock of the world and threatening nuclear war with an Asian tin pot dictator 

IMG_7830.JPG

Laughing stock?  Just your world.

We wouldn't have time for Kimmy if Hillary won, we'd be ass up to elbows in Syria.  Although.....NONE of this Russia thing would be happening so I'm sure she'd be tossing her insanity a bit toward NK also.  Probably be racking up a body count in the DMZ right now with the twittery Yes-men Obama put together.  MILK TOAST FAGGOTS!

And the lib-yards would be cheering her on...like good little minions!

Just now, Rev Molester said:

Burn it all down

now you're catching on ......I think when they corner trump on something eventually he is going to go nuclear and blow the whole cesspool wide open

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Settles it more than some lame meme and opinion from a Canadian internet dipshit.

Not really 

Trump shouldn't give the little twat the time of day.  He's playing right into his hands drawing all his arbitrary red lines in the sand.

:lmao:

Just now, f7ben said:

now you're catching on ......I think when they corner trump on something eventually he is going to go nuclear and blow the whole cesspool wide open

I think you're delusional if you think that's a step in the right direction. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Laughing stock?  Just your world.

We wouldn't have time for Kimmy if Hillary won, we'd be ass up to elbows in Syria.  Although.....NONE of this Russia thing would be happening so I'm sure she'd be tossing her insanity a bit toward NK also.  Probably be racking up a body count in the DMZ eight. Ow with the twittery Yes-men Obama put together.  MILK TOAST FAGGOTS!

Blah blah blah

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Not really 

Trump shouldn't give the little twat the time of day.  He's playing right into his hands drawing all his arbitrary red lines in the sand.

:lmao:

That is what I think as well but just pointing out not all of your ilk feels the same way.

2 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

I think you're delusional if you think that's a step in the right direction. 

I would jump up and down and cheer for days if someone dropped a nuke on washington