Check your account email address ×

You guys got a real winner here

So I was talking to a friend who has 2 adopted children.  One of them had to wait 2 months longer to get his DL because the adoption papers were a little messed up.

Yet an illegal can go in and get one on the spot?  If this is true, it is pathetic.

Capt.  Storm, I feel for you.  Politicians who do more for non-citizens in this country are a problem.

I was in getting my 8 year DL yesterday, I needed my SS number, new licenses will be holographic they said. You also cannot get a Voter I.D. card if you have a DL or you must surrender your DL if you want a Voter I.D. card, can't have both.

Well I can get a ss card for him ,it just that the whole thing bugged me.

I really don't have much a prob with the illegal Mexicans.

I worked fruit farms for like 30 years.

The last 20 years Mexicans picked all the fruit..nobody else would do it.

We always needed like 80-100 pickers for like 2.5 months.

Those guys work really hard and rarely a problem.

They would all have papers but a lot of them were fake.

We would submit everything to the fed gov but they would never get back to us till after they were done and gone...your tax dollars in action.

There should be more work visa's given out.

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

It' seems like trumps intentions are good ,just a bizarre way of doing things 

It's hard to tell.  I certainly think his showmanship in this whole thing is proving to be a winner.  His plans (schemes), seem to hit a nerve with the Republican Party.  I really think it goes to the video I posted earlier....I just think we are sick of the same old routine from our "leadership".  What scares everybody the most, even the GOP, is his popularity.  Neither side want a president that is so popular that a simple hint from his mouth about them and their career goes down the tubes...or whole damn party takes a hit.  And that's what he has and for good or bad, most, including me. find it refreshing.  And what else is also a breath of fresh air is his monetary situation.  Think he won't say what he wants and worries about slander or libel lawsuits?  Think he worries about them from the other party?  NOPE!  And that scares the shit out of the Dems (and Republicans).  Cruz, that fucking lying weasel, tried to do his best/worse and in the end, just made himself look even more pathetic.  He'll be busy coaching his kid's soccer team next year.

In the end, I don't know how he'll fare.  But, IMO this election is shaping up to be less about the real issues and more about social sentiment.  A lot more than the last two were.  The ones that love government suckling and "power to the people"...any people..form anywhere at anytime regardless of who it hurts.  And, well, not that I guess.  I cringe at him being our leader, but I look at what he is running against, and what we have now and truly, he'd still be the better option.  Our economy would flourish, jobs would explode, the public sector would get a huge shot in the arm from the banishment of ridiculous government over regulation that it has endured under Obama's admin.  Flip side is, we're gonna see a lot of hate grow dividing us and causing problems with our world relationships.  That's not good.  But I truly wonder if it matters.  We are so fucked up it's crazy silly.  And I for one wouldn't mind seeing our own little social and civil issues come to a head as fast as they could get there by any means necessary.  Does that mean I'm gonna get to turn my truck into a crowd of idiots protesting for something/anything that is their "flavor of the week" well, probably not....but maybe I can just "graze" them.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Wild Horse said:

Link :dunno:

I saw it on two news channels one morning.  I found it interesting because I would have thought different.  I'm sure you can google it and get something.  I could too and post it here for you but I don't accept homework assignments from strangers on a forum board.  :lol:

:bc:

Edited by Zambroski