Check your account email address ×

Bye, bye Osamacare

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

my god you have very poor comprehension skills. racer insinuated obamacare has been changing all the time. other than some changes soon after the program started, i believe it's pretty much been the same. so i asked him for some examples of changes that occurred "all the time"? capiche? what is happening now are not Obamacare changes, but changes the feds want to do it.

I think the word "continual" followed up by "changes" means exactly what I bolded in the above.. The best is you said I have no comprehension skills!!!:lol:

con·tin·u·al
kənˈtiny(o͞o)əl/
adjective

1. frequently recurring; always happening.
    "his plane went down after continual attacks"
    synonyms: frequent, repeated, recurrent, recurring, intermittent, regular
    "a service disrupted by continual breakdowns"

Edited by Rigid1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

furthermore, the question was directed at racer, the one who made the claim. so how about letting him respond?

He can respond with his own opinion for the second half of your question,  but you asked for specifics, he said google it, I did google it.. and boom, now you're pissed, sling an insult about comprehension skills but refused to read or understand the words "continual changes" from the insurance company that is pulling out of the ACA....Yeah, you go with that slinger..You're a winner!!:rockernana:

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

furthermore, the question was directed at racer, the one who made the claim. so how about letting him respond?

Holy shit, multiple people respond to your crap, but you still can't understand?  LOL

Google it and read up on the changes.  I am not going to do research for you, then have you come back and complain about a typo or some other nit picking little rat hole to go down.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Holy shit, multiple people respond to your crap, but you still can't understand?  LOL

And you're one of them... :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He can respond with his own opinion for the second half of your question,  but you asked for specifics, he said google it, I did google it.. and boom, now you're pissed, sling an insult about comprehension skills but refused to read or understand the words "continual changes" from the insurance company that is pulling out of the ACA....Yeah, you go with that slinger..You're a winner!!:rockernana:

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Google it and read up on the changes.  I am not going to do research for you, then have you come back and complain about a typo or some other nit picking little rat hole to go down.

and you two dipshits still can't answer the question. that's understandable from rigidhead, as he isn't the one who made the statement.

let me help you out a little more. since changes to obamacare were happening "all the time" what were some of them, say between 2012 and 2015? what changes are happening now, as a result of trump's "influence" about payouts and other shit, does not count!

hell for all I know there could have been changes "all the time" and just wasn't aware of them. but since racer made the statement, I'm just asking for some examples.

geesh

Edited by Snoslinger

let me help you out a little more. since changes to obamacare were happening "all the time" what were some of them, say between 2012 and 2015? what changes are happening now, as a result of trump's "influence" about payouts and other shit, does not count!

MY GOD, do your own damn research. 

https://resources.ehealthinsurance.com/affordable-care-act/history-timeline-affordable-care-act-aca

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

um hello? seems to me most of those "changes" were part of the original plan all along? maybe I misread your statement and you were implying that things were changed "on the fly"?

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and you two dipshits still can't answer the question. that's understandable from rigidhead, as he isn't the one who made the statement.

download (2).jpg

trump is trying to change the policies where insurance companies get reimbursed. because of that, some insurance companies are using this "uncertainty" as an excuse for dropping out. Obama wasn't fucking with the reimbursement policy to create this scenario, trump is. iceman asks who caused this "uncertainty" and racer responds with a comment like it "happens all the time" with obamacare. that is not true.

The insurer in a statement attributed its decision to market volatility, explaining that planning and pricing for plans that are compliant with the Affordable Care Act have "become increasingly difficult" for reasons including changes and uncertainty surrounding federal operations and regulations, such as the SUBSIDIES for enrollees.

Edited by Mainecat

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um hello? seems to me most of those "changes" were part of the original plan all along? maybe I misread your statement and you were implying that things were changed "on the fly"?

Happens all the time with you.  The original ACA has changes going into effect year after year. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hell for all I know there could have been changes "all the time" and just wasn't aware of them. but since racer made the statement, I'm just asking for some examples.

geesh

Fuck, and you say I have comprehension skills.. :lol2:

OK, this has been posted and quoted no less than 5 times in pages 2&3 of this thread.. read the underlined quote from you, then read the below underlined.. And there is your answer that you dont like from a insurer in the ACA that is pulling out.. read it 3 times slowly..

as well as continual changes and uncertainty in federal operations, rules and guidance, including cost sharing reduction subsidies and the restoration of taxes on fully insured coverage,” the company said in a statement.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

trump is trying to change the policies where insurance companies get reimbursed. because of that, some insurance companies are using this "uncertainty" as an excuse for dropping out. Obama wasn't fucking with the reimbursement policy to create this scenario, trump is. iceman asks who caused this "uncertainty" and racer responds with a comment like it "happens all the time" with obamacare. that is not true.

Trump has threatened to not pay the subsidies. No wonder they are concerned.

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fuck, and you say I have comprehension skills.. :lol2:

OK, this has been posted and quoted no less than 5 times in pages 2&3 of this thread.. read the underlined quote from you, then read the below underlined.. And there is your answer that you dont like from a insurer in the ACA that is pulling out.. read it 3 times slowly..

as well as continual changes and uncertainty in federal operations, rules and guidance, including cost sharing reduction subsidies and the restoration of taxes on fully insured coverage,” the company said in a statement.

:lol:

who is creating those changes, which was the original question?

Edited by Snoslinger

who is creating those changes, which was the original question?

oh Trump changed the ACA???? I thought you three were up on your soap boxes chanting how he could not get the changes passed and it has remained the same??.. so which is it you fucking dolt??

post up the changes already passed by Trump to the ACA slinger??

Just now, Rigid1 said:

oh Trump changed the ACA???? I thought you three were up on your soap boxes chanting how he could not get the changes passed and it has remained the same??.. so which is it you fucking dolt??

post up the changes already passed by Trump to the ACA slinger??

pay attention to some fucking current events once in awhile would you?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2017/07/31/big-week-ahead-for-insurers-as-trump-weighs-obamacare-subsidies/#57bc68b0752f