28 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

To dumb it down for you....cause a GOP is president

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Can someone explain the following: :snack:

IMG_3327.PNG

:snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

um, a gop'er wasn't president for the last 8 years when the marker made huge climbs, which continued into trump's term.

Dumb Dave = Doe Dumber 👍

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Snowrider= sore loser

So you don't have a real answer or info to support your lying rhetoric -- so you  :whiteflag::lol: 

:lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So you don't have a real answer or info to support your lying rhetoric -- so you  :whiteflag::lol: 

:lmao: 

Do you ever give any answers other then crybaby repetitive garbage?

Trump has reversed numerous Obama decisions.....

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

I can post up article after article as well Ice.  I provide a link directly to the US Treasury deficit tracker.   Put in the dates yourself there was NO SURPLUS.  Clinton camp simply used a play on numbers.  

https://mises.org/library/surplus-hoax

The Budget document unfortunately does not reveal that the System financed massive U.S. government expenditures by purchasing $507 billion of U.S. Treasury securities with money it printed; the Treasury then paid an interest of more than $30 billion to the Fed, which then returned the funds to the Treasury as "Miscellaneous Receipts." In short, one government agency, the Fed, now prints money at minimal costs; another agency, the U.S. Treasury, spends it, but pays an interest to the Fed, which then returns the funds to the Treasury. (Federal Reserve Bulletin, October 2000, p. A5, A26) If a corporation were to engage in such practices, its officers would soon be languishing in federal penitentiaries.

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Do you ever give any answers other then crybaby repetitive garbage?

Trump has reversed numerous Obama decisions.....

I just posted a string of answers.....and :owned: your stupid ass :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I can post up article after article as well Ice.  I provide a link directly to the US Treasury deficit tracker.   Put in the dates yourself there was NO SURPLUS.  Clinton camp simply used a play on numbers.  

https://mises.org/library/surplus-hoax

The Budget document unfortunately does not reveal that the System financed massive U.S. government expenditures by purchasing $507 billion of U.S. Treasury securities with money it printed; the Treasury then paid an interest of more than $30 billion to the Fed, which then returned the funds to the Treasury as "Miscellaneous Receipts." In short, one government agency, the Fed, now prints money at minimal costs; another agency, the U.S. Treasury, spends it, but pays an interest to the Fed, which then returns the funds to the Treasury. (Federal Reserve Bulletin, October 2000, p. A5, A26) If a corporation were to engage in such practices, its officers would soon be languishing in federal penitentiaries.

Nice try 

:lol:

I just posted a string of answers.....and :owned: your stupid ass :lmao:

The only thing youve owned is yourself. You lost...your whole world has obviously  become unhinged from it....you should take a step back and see what others see....you would shake your head. :bc:

The only thing youve owned is yourself. You lost...your whole world has obviously  become unhinged from it....you should take a step back and see what others see....you would shake your head. :bc:

I'm good and calm and you're delusional :lol: And Dumb :bc: 

I'm good and calm and you're delusional :lol: And Dumb :bc: 

Delusional is you picking the loosing horse over and over. The high point of your entire life was when Obama was in office. 

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Can someone explain the following: :snack:

IMG_3327.PNG

Sure.  

Clinton had the benefit of the .Com era and a GOP held congress.  Congress has more to do with the economy than the POTUS.

W.Bush had the .com bubble burst, 9/11 and the housing bubble all to deal with.   While he needs to take part the blame as he was POTUS there is plenty to go around in all three cases.

Obama started at a low point of a major recession then had Trillions of QE money pumped into the markets. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Sure.  

Clinton had the benefit of the .Com era and a GOP held congress.  Congress has more to do with the economy than the POTUS.

W.Bush had the .com bubble burst, 9/11 and the housing bubble all to deal with.   While he needs to take part the blame as he was POTUS there is plenty to go around in all three cases.

Obama started at a low point of a major recession then had Trillions of QE money pumped into the markets. 

An informed person would not post the graphs snowrider does...

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sure.  

Excuses :lol: Once again.....:snack:

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3326.PNG

An informed person would not post the graphs snowrider does...

No - an informed person would not make a statement that the market is up simply because Dump is an R.....younhave not posted any info to support your drivel while I've posted info to refute it..that's called getting your flabby ass :owned: 

No - an informed person would not make a statement that the market is up simply because Dump is an R.....younhave not posted any info to support your drivel while I've posted info to refute it..that's called getting your flabby ass :owned: 

You refute everything Trump does. :lol:

I seem to recall all the other repetitive charts you posted how Hillary was going to win the election...and Trump didn't have a chance....how did those work out for ya?

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Excuses :lol: Once again.....:snack:

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3326.PNG

You have to look at everything.   Not just on the surface.

Edited by Highmark