Bannon Calls for 44% Tax on Incomes Above $5 Million

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you babbling about?

Over your head as usual 

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

but if a dem had suggested this?

I'd still think it sucks , just like I do now   :headshot:

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They got you hooked again.  Typical.  You're just not smart enough to understand it.

Highmark tries to explain it.

don't try to squirm your way out of this :lol:

the task is pretty simple. you made a statement and I'd like you to further explain it. are you scared or something?

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They got you hooked again.  Typical.  You're just not smart enough to understand it.

Highmark tries to explain it.

GOP offers up a tax plan that "increases" the TMR.   Dems stonewall it.   GOP can campaign on Dems stopping "taxing" the ultra rich.   

Dems go along and pass tax reform whether it increase the effective rate or not and the GOP can campaign on "increasing" the taxes on the ultra rich.  

:lol:   You guys are naive to think that Trumps team isn't playing 3 moves ahead.   Its part of what cost the dems so many elections.   They play the current move while the opposite side is looking down the road. 

You idiots need to ask yourself over time which is the number 1 talking point of the left bar none?   The Wealthy don't pay their fair share.  If the GOP can take this away even remotely the dems are fucked.  

Reality is its pure genius.  There are so few that make over $5 million a year and a significant portion are liberal anyway.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't try to squirm your way out of this :lol:

the task is pretty simple. you made a statement and I'd like you to further explain it. are you scared or something?

Maybe he should answer everything you ask with a question perhaps.,.

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Maybe he should answer everything you ask with a question perhaps.,.

The guy isn't worth the time.  Every response is designed so that he can continue to ask stupid questions.  He is just a parrot.

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The guy isn't worth the time.  Every response is designed so that he can continue to ask stupid questions.  He is just a parrot.

All the libs do and are.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Would you mind explaining it to me instead then?

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

I love these articles as they are all written the same way.

1.  They don't give out the actual details and the tax codes....

2.  They emphasize how the current system or cuts will benefit the top earners more.....NO SHIT SHERLOCK it's called a progressive tax code

I am so sick and tired of the way the media is.

yet you defend and lap up every word of fox news. no surprises there 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

GOP offers up a tax plan that "increases" the TMR.   Dems stonewall it.   GOP can campaign on Dems stopping "taxing" the ultra rich.   

Dems go along and pass tax reform whether it increase the effective rate or not and the GOP can campaign on "increasing" the taxes on the ultra rich.  

:lol:   You guys are naive to think that Trumps team isn't playing 3 moves ahead.   Its part of what cost the dems so many elections.   They play the current move while the opposite side is looking down the road. 

You idiots need to ask yourself over time which is the number 1 talking point of the left bar none?   The Wealthy don't pay their fair share.  If the GOP can take this away even remotely the dems are fucked.  

Reality is its pure genius.  There are so few that make over $5 million a year and a significant portion are liberal anyway.

it's typical trump jargon. nothing genius about it. simply dishonest and manipulative bullshit. no different than the gimmick of applying obamacare to congressional members. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

it's typical trump jargon. nothing genius about it. simply dishonest and manipulative bullshit. no different than the gimmick of applying obamacare to congressional members. 

Trump was a birther

When you make cuts the lower rates on a progressive tax code in terms of money, the higher earners will save more $$$ then the lower earners, because they make more $$$.  They will also pay more $$$ in for taxes as well.

:crazy:  CRAZY aint it  

But keep up the narrative of the wealthy not paying their fair share.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When you make cuts the lower rates on a progressive tax code in terms of money, the higher earners will save more $$$ then the lower earners, because they make more $$$. 

:crazy:  CRAZY aint it  

So if they cut the rates on every bracket below $500,000 would it save someone earning $750,000 a year more or less than someone making $5,000,000 a year?

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

So if they cut the rates on every bracket below $500,000 would it save someone earning $750,000 a year more or less than someone making $5,000,000 a year?

Show an example, using this new proposed deal.

Edited by racer254

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Of what? I asked you a simple question.

Of what you mean.  Come on, it should be simple.  You can figure it out.  Which one pays more in terms of $$$?  I love the loaded questions from you "intellectual elites"  LOL

Edited by racer254

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Of what you mean.  Come on, it should be simple.  You can figure it out.

Wtf? Person A makes $750,000 a year. Person Beach makes $5,000,000 a year. All tax brackets below $500,000 are cut. All tax brackets above $500,000 remain the same. Does person A or B save more money from the tax cuts? What the fuck else is there to explain?

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Wtf? Person A makes $750,000 a year. Person Beach makes $5,000,000 a year. All tax brackets below $500,000 are cut. All tax brackets above $500,000 remain the same. Does person A or B save more money from the tax cuts? What the fuck else is there to explain?

What tax brackets are above 500k you intellectual elitist?  Which of those 2 pays more currently?

LOL:yawn:

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

What tax brackets are above 500k you intellectual elitist?

It's a fucking hypothetical you idiot, if you can't answer the question I asked with the information I provided you don't understand progressive taxation.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

It's a fucking hypothetical you idiot, if you can't answer the question I asked with the information I provided you don't understand progressive taxation.

LOL, yep....what are those brackets that don't get cut?  Oh, did I figure out your little game too fast?

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL, yep....what are those brackets that don't get cut?  Oh, did I figure out your little game too fast?

There is no game, the brackets that don't get cut are not relevant to the question.