Check your account email address ×

They are indeed ‘BAILOUTS.’

• Platinum Contributing Member

Got to love the left.   As Trump warns ending bailouts for insurance companies the left is screaming that "Under our Constitution, the president has a duty to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.”  Funny how there are so many cases where they don't agree with that like illegal immigration and marijuana use. :lol:  

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450013/trump-right-payments-congress-and-insurers-are-illegal-bailouts

I missed this!

Yeah, that's gonna be their cry too when their plan to do just that to save the "legacy" fails.  Bailing out insurers is a piss poor idea.  One that only the Dem party could construct.

Good luck with all that!  

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are aware premiums will be increased to levels you have cried about in the past right?

Dude premiums are already up thousands of dollars a year with these concessions to the Insurance Companies and many, many people can't afford to use the insurance because the deductibles are too high.  That's not even getting into the people who had to change doctors or service area's when they were promised they wouldn't have too.  

If you want to argue UHC that's fine.....we can debate the merits of that but claiming Obamacare is working is flat out a lie.  

I've not seen you or ONE liberal on here post up ways to fix Obamacare.  I do understand why however because there is no govt solution to fix it.    

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You are aware premiums will be increased to levels you have cried about in the past right?

I think the people paying the premiums would love it if they when back DOWN to the levels before ACA.

10 hours ago, Anler said:

I think everyone should pay for their own healthcare and I've always felt that way. Problem solved. 

I do pay for my own healthcare......its a part of my compensation package. We've been over this dummy 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I do pay for my own healthcare......its a part of my compensation package. We've been over this dummy 

Anler thinks if we have NHC paid by individuals taxes that his employee's will not want a raise to cover the loss of the benefit.  That's why he supports NHC so much because he thinks as a business owner it will save him money. :lol:    

Those who pay now will always pay.   No liberal will EVER require contributions from everyone.  Its laughable to think so.  

Edited by Highmark

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

No surpise the resident libtards left this alone. :lmao:

As one of the sites resident libtards, I'll take a stab at this.  First of all, I agree that he should do exactly what he's threatened, albeit for different reasons than those from your camp.  It's a great way to spur change.  Taking 7 billion dollars out of the ball game is absolutely going to put a strain on his own supporters along with other ACA enrollees.  It's all fun and games till it hits you in the pocket book with the American voter.  After that, it's a matter of who they blame.  I'm wagering that T dog and down ballot congressmen with an R next to their take the hit.  And I think he knows it which probably makes this just another empty threat, but we can hope.  

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

I think the people paying the premiums would love it if they when back DOWN to the levels before ACA.

Fire up the Delorean, Marty!  While we're at it, I'd love to go back to the premiums just before the Bush Jr era during which premiums for employer sponsored health insurance rose by 99%.  

18 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Fire up the Delorean, Marty!  While we're at it, I'd love to go back to the premiums just before the Bush Jr era during which premiums for employer sponsored health insurance rose by 99%.  

Hey, one of the major pros that was touted about this bill was that our premiums were supposed to go down, and the fact that you could keep your doctor....just lies I guess.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hey, one of the major pros that was touted about this bill was that our premiums were supposed to go down, and the fact that you could keep your doctor....just lies I guess.

And the R's had great healthcare they would pass on a Day 1 :lmao: 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

What R's were those?  Trump?  The guy that couldn't possibly win the election?  :ashamed:

Which R's did not campaigned on repealing and replacing ACA? :lmao: 

You're still super dumb :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Which R's did not campaigned on repealing and replacing ACA? :lmao: 

You're still super dumb :bc: 

And you're still butthurt about Hillary not winning the election.  Get over it.  If ACA isn't repealed, why do you care?  We all know that answer, because you're told that's the narrative to push.  Good little grubered minion.

Just now, racer254 said:

And you're still butthurt about Hillary not winning the election.  Get over it.  If ACA isn't repealed, why do you care?  We all know that answer, because you're told that's the narrative to push.  Good little grubered minion.

Why wasn't it repealed and where is the bigly plan? :lol: Dump loves Dummies like you :lmao: 

Why wasn't it repealed and where is the bigly plan? :lol: Dump loves Dummies like you :lmao: 

We have gone over it many times already.  There is a search feature in this forum....use it.

You mean bills are drafted using 13 white male Senators from one party - fail - and then reintroduced at 10:00 pm and voted on 2 hours later after almost 8 years of replacement rhetoric .....the third time around  :lol: 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

As one of the sites resident libtards, I'll take a stab at this.  First of all, I agree that he should do exactly what he's threatened, albeit for different reasons than those from your camp.  It's a great way to spur change.  Taking 7 billion dollars out of the ball game is absolutely going to put a strain on his own supporters along with other ACA enrollees.  It's all fun and games till it hits you in the pocket book with the American voter.  After that, it's a matter of who they blame.  I'm wagering that T dog and down ballot congressmen with an R next to their take the hit.  And I think he knows it which probably makes this just another empty threat, but we can hope.  

My camp?   I think congress should have exactly what they give the American people.   I said that long before Obamacare.   

You mean bills are drafted using 13 white male Senators from one party - fail - and then reintroduced at 10:00 pm and voted on 2 hours later after almost 8 years of replacement rhetoric .....the third time around  :lol: 

Sounds like Obamacare. :lol: