Check your account email address ×

Parallels between General Haig and General Kelly

• Platinum Contributing Member

The embattled Nixon comparisons being floated again by Bob Woodward on Morning Joe....Nixon brought in Haig and now Trump brings in Kelly. They really latch onto a narrative and push it.

Edited by Biggie Smails

44 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The embattled Nixon comparisons being floated again by Bob Woodward on Morning Joe....Nixon brought in Haig and now Trump brings in Kelly. They really latch onto a narrative and push it.

I go back and forth between their narratives being comical or just sad anymore.  They've lost the attention of most Americans by now with it all.  Only those that were ardent Hillary supporters and/or Trump haters are paying any attention.  It bothers the Dems...cuz they aren't recruiting anyone.  And Sanders being a constant thread to start his own party is always at their heels.  THEY'D BE FUCKED!!!!!!!  And anyone with a small portion of grey matter knows that.  It's amazing they don't try to embrace Sanders more and move their party forward.  Instead, much like the retard right with Trump, they treat him as an outsider.  Our wonderful ELECTED government officials!!!  Horay!  But...I digress......

I see Trump's recent changes as probably the best so far.  It's time to get some coordination and strong leadership in these roles.  Kelly will bring a lot of it.  And Mooch and Huckaby will stem the tide of the lying, manipulative press and hopefully start gearing them back toward, you know...actual journalism.  If not, time to start shutting down press conferences. Going untelevised was a good start.  Wanna report news accurately?  They get to be in the room.  Wanna write for a tabloid?  Why should they be there?

Now....I find myself going back and forth with the Trump tweeting thing.  I don't mind a lot of it..and see the reason for it.  But I've never been a fan of putting unsuspecting people on the spot without them knowing what is happening.  Trump tweeting during the press conference?  Not a great idea.  Actually, quite retarded.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I go back and forth between their narratives being comical or just sad anymore.  They've lost the attention of most Americans by now with it all.  Only those that were ardent Hillary supporters and/or Trump haters are paying any attention.  It bothers the Dems...cuz they aren't recruiting anyone.  And Sanders being a constant thread to start his own party is always at their heels.  THEY'D BE FUCKED!!!!!!!  And anyone with a small portion of grey matter knows that.  It's amazing they don't try to embrace Sanders more and move their party forward.  Instead, much like the retard right with Trump, they treat him as an outsider.  Our wonderful ELECTED government officials!!!  Horay!  But...I digress......

I see Trump's recent changes as probably the best so far.  It's time to get some coordination and strong leadership in these roles.  Kelly will bring a lot of it.  And Mooch and Huckaby will stem the tide of the lying, manipulative press and hopefully start gearing them back toward, you know...actual journalism.  If not, time to start shutting down press conferences. Going untelevised was a good start.  Wanna report news accurately?  They get to be in the room.  Wanna write for a tabloid?  Why should they be there?

Now....I find myself going back and forth with the Trump tweeting thing.  I don't mind a lot of it..and see the reason for it.  But I've never been a fan of putting unsuspecting people on the spot without them knowing what is happening.  Trump tweeting during the press conference?  Not a great idea.  Actually, quite retarded.

I could see Sanders running again. He has not said he won't. I bet he'd have a real chance without the dnc fucking him over. Last election he was the only one in the room with an ounce of integrity if you look at his voting record, and what he stands for, whether you agree with him or not.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I could see Sanders running again. He has not said he won't. I bet he'd have a real chance without the dnc fucking him over. Last election he was the only one in the room with an ounce of integrity if you look at his voting record, and what he stands for, whether you agree with him or not.

Man, hard to say.  Age is playing a factor now for all of the last involved.  It is pretty clear the Dems are holding him under thumb pretty tight.  He's a definite threat to their establishment.  I think it was mentioned a few days ago but why Hillary went with "French fried taters" instead of Bernie for her running mate was just plain poor thinking....just another to add to her whole campaign.  Well, that and her being a corrupt liar.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

History almost always repeats itself.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Gargle a cup of ass juice, you cum sponge.

Thats it MC , you are catching on now......ATTA BOY RICHIE :lol: It only took you 10 years to call momo a cum sponge .....now you have arrived 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Thats it MC , you are catching on now......ATTA BOY RICHIE :lol: It only took you 10 years to call momo a cum sponge .....now you have arrived 

Or the truth the senile pant shitting imbicile just joined you because being :wrong: is your way of life, you cock inhailing sodomizing FAGGOT :finger3: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh I have called him a smegma eating bilge rat before.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Or the truth the senile pant shitting imbicile just joined you because being :wrong: is your way of life, you cock inhailing sodomizing FAGGOT :finger3: 

I hope some hobo porks you in the hole until you can't pee standing up, you spelunking anus explorer.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I hope some hobo porks you in the hole until you can't pee standing up, you spelunking anus explorer.

Senile pant shitting no mind cock sucking hack imbecile posts what? :finger3: 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This is the best post you've ever had here. BY FAR!!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Senile pant shitting no mind cock sucking hack imbecile posts what? :finger3: 

Not bad either.  But we've all come to expect really high standards with your creative name calling. :lmao:

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's the parallels of both there bosses being unhinged.

I wish Kelly the best of luck in straightening out the West Wing chaos. 

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Or continues, you continue to be :wrong: about everything and a senile pant shitting imbicile :finger3: 

The expected feces talk from Momo. :chomp: