Check your account email address ×

The next time there is a Democrat President I don't want to hear any crying

I was listening to Hugh Hewitt this morning. He had a guest on from Minnesota who was going over all the appointments that the house and senate democrats are blocking. By this time Obama had 85% more appointments confirmed then trump. The democrats aren't even letting trump Judicial nominees get hearings to try to be confirmed. There are two judges one in Michigan and one in Minnesota that that are universally supported by Democrats and republicans that can't get hearings because the Democrat Senators from the receptive states won't give Grassly the blue forms to start the hearings.

I don't like Trump but I'd like to see him get a chance as an non politican. Anyone who doesn't think what's going on isn't shady is blinded by Partisan politics

• USA Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: How many has he nominated and how can the D's stop them? :lmao: 

It's the media and assholes like this that are holding things back right now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

It's the media and assholes like this that are holding things back right now. 

:lmao: 

:lol:

Yeah - Dump's incoherent ineptness and his Putin ties have nothing to do with it :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

Yeah - Dump's incoherent ineptness and his Putin ties have nothing to do with it :snack:

Damn you're truly an idiot

Democrats are requiring that Republicans check all the procedural boxes on most nominees, even those they intend to eventually support. That requires the Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, to request a formal “cloture” vote to move forward.   An “intervening day” is then required to allow the cloture request to “ripen.” Next is a vote to impose cloture followed by 30 hours of “post-cloture” debate before a final vote.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Damn you're truly an idiot

Democrats are requiring that Republicans check all the procedural boxes on most nominees, even those they intend to eventually support. That requires the Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, to request a formal “cloture” vote to move forward.   An “intervening day” is then required to allow the cloture request to “ripen.” Next is a vote to impose cloture followed by 30 hours of “post-cloture” debate before a final vote.

Procedure and transparency?  You're bitching about checking the boxes... :lmao: 

IMG_3035.JPG

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

SeRena.  Do you want something to get done or would you simple like obstructionism?

Talk with Gay Mitch and Judge Garland :snack:

IMG_3183.JPG

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why the sudden concern? :snack:

Sudden concern about you answer a direct question?  Everyone knows you don't have an original opinion.

Edited by racer254

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Talk with Gay Mitch and Judge Garland :snack:

IMG_3183.JPG

This^ is why Dem partisan sheep suck.

This is why Rep partisan sheep suck....

quote-the-single-most-important-thing-we

Is it really too much to ask for you idiots to think critically every once in a while? 

Posts this....

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: How many has he nominated and how can the D's stop them? :lmao: 

Then follows it up with this...

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMG_3183.JPG

Edited by Skidooski

SeRena,

Do you know why the media rarely puts out the actual Bill numbers in articles?  Because they don't want to make it easy to look them up, then guys like you can just believe what they tell you rather then read it for yourself.  It's the same reason liberal rags are putting out bullet point articles.  Makes the manipulation easier, dipshit.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't think most republicans care that the dems are obstructing either. Thats the other issue. 

Where are Flat Earthers gonna watch the eclipse in a few weeks? :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Where are Flat Earthers gonna watch the eclipse in a few weeks? :lol: 

Eclipses work on the flat earth model retard

Edited by jtssrx

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Please explain :snack:

I don't have to explain it to you it's right there in the video. If you haven't noticed you and the others that bag on me for flat earth don't affect me at all. So please keep trolling on the flat earth I could care less. It just shows how narrow minded you all are.

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't have to explain it to you it's right there in the video. If you haven't noticed you and the others that bag on me for flat earth don't affect me at all. So please keep trolling on the flat earth I could care less. It just shows how narrow minded you all are.

Belief in simple facts is not being narrow minded but denying those facts is simple ignorance  👍   

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Belief in simple facts is not being narrow minded but denying those facts is simple ignorance  👍   

You know what?  Your arguments with him are just as fucking stupid as any of your other arguments in here...no matter the subject.  You are the most ignorant, worst debater I've ever even seen.  And this is the internet.  No wonder you are quiet as fuck in person.  Complete imbecile.

JT wins the debate.  I'm not going to go into any further reasons other than what I just mentioned as to why.  Stick to your fucking kitchen table telemarketer job.  Or go read your sled's owner's manual.  Moron.

If there ever was a good reason to improve abortion tools...you'd be it!  They sucked out your head but you were born anyway so they just pulled your neck skin flap up and it grew just how it looks now.

• Like 1