Check your account email address ×

The next time there is a Democrat President I don't want to hear any crying

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know what?  Your arguments with him are just as fucking stupid as any of your other arguments in here...no matter the subject.  You are the most ignorant, worst debater I've ever even seen.  And this is the internet.  No wonder you are quiet as fuck in person.  Complete imbecile.

JT wins the debate.  I'm not going to go into any further reasons other than what I just mentioned as to why.  Stick to your fucking kitchen table telemarketer job.  Or go read your sled's owner's manual.  Moron.

If there ever was a good reason to improve abortion tools...you'd be it!  They sucked out your head but you were born anyway so they just pulled your neck skin flap up and it grew just how it looks now.

:lol:

I know you guys aren't big on my flat earth stuff but at least you don't troll me all the time. I appreciate that

Also I respect everyone's thoughts on earth. Flat earth isn't for everyone and it's a lot to swallow!!

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I know you guys aren't big on my flat earth stuff but at least you don't troll me all the time. I appreciate that

Also I respect everyone's thoughts on earth. Flat earth isn't for everyone and it's a lot to swallow!!

A lot of bullshit

:bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No, I don't believe it.  But I can respect your beliefs as you've actually laid out some pretty good and interesting information here along with a lot of theories that are compelling and require some thought about it all.  And seeing as how you've done that, and taken as pretty good brow beating as you continued to do that, well...RESPECT!  Fly your own way brah!  And always be ready to defend your "way".  You've done that well.  A helluva lot better than I've seen many be able to do in here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I don't believe it.  But I can respect your beliefs as you've actually laid out some pretty good and interesting information here along with a lot of theories that are compelling and require some thought about it all.  And seeing as how you've done that, and taken as pretty good brow beating as you continued to do that, well...RESPECT!  Fly your own way brah!  And always be ready to defend your "way".  You've done that well.  A helluva lot better than I've seen many be able to do in here. 

Everyone gets a trophy!

Hey jtssrx, you excel at failing and Zombinski is enabling it.  Well done 

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know what?  Your arguments with him are just as fucking stupid as any of your other arguments in here...no matter the subject.  You are the most ignorant, worst debater I've ever even seen.  And this is the internet.  No wonder you are quiet as fuck in person.  Complete imbecile.

JT wins the debate.  I'm not going to go into any further reasons other than what I just mentioned as to why.  Stick to your fucking kitchen table telemarketer job.  Or go read your sled's owner's manual.  Moron.

If there ever was a good reason to improve abortion tools...you'd be it!  They sucked out your head but you were born anyway so they just pulled your neck skin flap up and it grew just how it looks now.

I completely :owned: your ass by simply posting :lmao: You're such a mental midget :lol: 

i post.  You respond.  Repeat :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I completely :owned: your ass by simply posting :lmao: You're such a mental midget :lol: 

i post.  You respond.  Repeat :lmao: 

Yes!  You are "owning me"!  How's this all working out for you?  

Any luck on chin hunting?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes!  You are "owning me"!  How's this all working out for you?  

Any luck on chin hunting?

Clockwork :lol: 

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The only person Snowrider owns is himself on a daily basis!! 

He overpays too.  He's not worth two fucking nickels.  Unless you can make furniture out of his skin. And even then, who wants retarded hide on their lamps?