Check your account email address ×

They played their first American show , 40 years ago today

Just now, Zambroski said:

So Zep is a "half dimension" then?  Good grief....I don't even hesitate to change that channel when scanning.  

You're an idiot :lol: without the beatles and zep there is no modern rock and roll

A little off topic, looks like when musicians pass you can still watch them play live.

DIO is embarking on a world tour, well at least his hologram is.:lol:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ronnie-james-dio-hologram-to-embark-on-dio-returns-world-tour-first-dates-announced

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're an idiot :lol: without the beatles and zep there is no modern rock and roll

Oh, I didn't say they weren't influential.  Same can be said about Chuck Berry, Elvis, Janis Joplin, Rolling Stones....etc....

But I'm still not gonna listen to them...ME NO LIKEY.  Here..let this bake your noodle.  I'm NOT A FAN of almost all classic rock.  

:popcornchair:

Oh, I didn't say they weren't influential.  Same can be said about Chuck Berry, Elvis, Janis Joplin, Rolling Stones....etc....

But I'm still not gonna listen to them...ME NO LIKEY.  Here..let this bake your noodle.  I'm NOT A FAN of almost all classic rock.  

:popcornchair:

I bet you are a fiver finger death punch fan :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

absolute fucking garbage ....pure fucking shit....

"Hey I know .....lets remake House of the Rising Son.......DEATH PUNCH STYLE"

fucking retard :lol: 

Their remakes are the best!  And I still don't like them.  OLD PEOPLE MUSIC!!!! :lol:  Still got your Walkman and a few bitchin cassettes?  FUCK ME!  I think I'm about ten years older than you too! :lol:

Get some sleep, Shiney McViewpoints.

Their remakes are the best!  And I still don't like them.  OLD PEOPLE MUSIC!!!! :lol:  Still got your Walkman and a few bitchin cassettes?  FUCK ME!  I think I'm about ten years older than you too! :lol:

Get some sleep, Shiney McViewpoints.

are you 47 .....damn.....if so I apologize. I didnt know you were almost dead already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Settle down James, there was a hint of sarcasm there, now bow to the king...... Edward Van Halen:lol:

Haha....I early VH and I did see them on their first tour with Sammy and it was damn good.:thumb:

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Whats wrong with 5 fdp?   

Volbeat is also good...

Buddy from volbeat sounds like he's trying out for the opera sometimes. They've got some good tunes,but his voice gets to me after a while