Check your account email address ×

we need a meteor

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

I swear to god, I need to be high to understand the point of half these threads on here :lol: 

Why....You no speak Liberalanese? Or is it Liberal-a-knees? Maybe Liberal-on-knees?

Not real sure Libs understand comedy.  I have watched a few of the shows and it all follows the same theme.  Say something derogatory about  someone with differing view (loud & fast)  , throw in lots of expletives, lean back with  smug look and claim superior intelligence.

wait for other libs to explode in laughter............  nod in agreement with one another............ euphoric from their fallacious  sense of self worth.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Not real sure Libs understand comedy.  I have watched a few of the shows and it all follows the same theme.  Say something derogatory about  someone with differing view (loud & fast)  , throw in lots of expletives, lean back with  smug look and claim superior intelligence.

wait for other libs to explode in laughter............  nod in agreement with one another............ euphoric from their fallacious  sense of self worth.

:lmao: NAILED IT!!! :thumb: 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Its word for word correct from the republican party. Its whats so funny thats why SNL does not vary from whats actually said.

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I swear to god, I need to be high to understand the point of half these threads on here :lol: 

Here...allow me to help.  It's all the sadness, bitterness, hatred, racism and hypocrisy they don't see that makes them want to end it all....for all of our sake.  You know..... "for the greater good".  What I am trying to convince them is that they can take their own lives and travel to a much better place.  But apparently...epic sadness and despair in their current condition is what they enjoy.

In short:

Liberals Triggered.gif

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Nailed it.  It's their way of getting even:  "Gotcha!" moments.  I mean look....look how many times SeRena thinks him and others are "owning" members in here.  It makes us all go back and reread cuz...ummmm....what?

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here...allow me to help.  It's all the sadness, bitterness, hatred, racism and hypocrisy they don't see that makes them want to end it all....for all of our sake.  You know..... "for the greater good".  What I am trying to convince them is that they can take their own lives and travel to a much better place.  But apparently...epic sadness and despair in their current condition is what they enjoy.

In short:

Liberals Triggered.gif

Nailed it.  It's their way of getting even:  "Gotcha!" moments.  I mean look....look how many times SeRena thinks him and others are "owning" members in here.  It makes us all go back and reread cuz...ummmm....what?

Seems like the cowards way out .. fuckin meteor :lol:. Funny thing how it's the pot calling the kettle negro 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Seems like the cowards way out .. fuckin meteor :lol:. Funny thing how it's the pot calling the kettle negro 

Yeah...just when I thought suicide was the cowards way out...lib-tards upped it!  "Everybody should die cuz I'm sad inside."  Hey...you go first....we're right behind you.  Or maybe, we they can set up some type of camp? :lol:

Related image

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its word for word correct from the republican party. Its whats so funny thats why SNL does not vary from whats actually said.

I hope you are trying to be funny and are not being serious. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

just one meteor. football field size. yup. if that doesn't work, one more. 

You need to cut down another tree and make another flower planter.  Get your mind outa the gutter :lol:

Or was that bored? 

Edited by xcr700

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

republicans have always got bent up over the strangest stuff. 

That's why you're asking for a meteor?  I'd say you're the one that seems to be all butthurt over what trump is doing. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

what is it that trump is doing?

Whatever it is, it is causing you to ask for a meteor....so why not enlighten us?  Do we need carnac?

Edited by racer254