Check your account email address ×

McCain returns to Senate floor

while I will agree this was one of the best speeches he has given, it still won't change the bi-partisan stalemate in DC, what needs to happen is to have term limits so we don't a group of people calling the shots for 30 years or more time to clean house and start fresh doesn't matter what letter follows their name, 2 terms and so long

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck McCain - while I respect his biography he's nothing more than an enabler.  He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk when it comes to the issues he addressed in today's speech.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fuck McCain - while I respect his biography he's nothing more than an enabler.  He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk when it comes to the issues he addressed in today's speech.  

When are you gonna "walk the walk" with me?  Seems we've still got some settling up to do.  

Fucking chinless pussy.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

When are you gonna "walk the walk" with me?  Seems we've still got some settling up to do.  

Fucking chinless pussy.  

I'm still waiting for your pussy ass to show up :snack:  All talk on the internet from the MN pussy :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I'm still waiting for your pussy ass to show up :snack:  All talk on the internet from the MN pussy :lol: 

So you want me to go to your house then?  With you family there?  What a disgrace you are as a father and a husband.  Holy shit!  But you knew that already....and so so they.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you want me to go to your house then?  With you family there?  What a disgrace you are as a father and a husband.  Holy shit!  But you knew that already....and so so they.

You're not very good at picking up a few cues.... :lmao: Show up and find out how you do or STFU :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

You're not very good at picking up a few queues.... :lmao: Show up and find out how you do or STFU :bc: 

Fine.  Pm me your address.  I'll make time.  Let's get this done hero!  Let's see what you really got when it all hits the fan.

Send the $600 you own me to the site.  I'll collect the rest.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fine.  Pm me your address.  I'll make time.  Let's get this done hero!  Let's see what you really got when it all hits the fan.

You know where I live.  Quit making excuses and acting like a chicken shit. :bc:  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Such a god damn pussy.  Really, you should end your miserable life.  Cuz...gross.

Nothing is more telling about what a fucking mental midget pussy you as your continual lip flapping over wanting to throw down over an Internet forum. Show up or STFU :bc: Sorry bro - but I'm not real scared and for good reason :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Nothing is more telling about what a fucking mental midget pussy you as your continual lip flapping over wanting to throw down over an Internet forum. Show up or STFU :bc: Sorry bro - but I'm not real scared and for good reason :snack:

:lol:

I don't care if you are scared or not.  Makes no difference.  

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking chinless pussy.  

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're not very good at picking up a few cues.... :lmao: Show up and find out how you do or STFU :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You know where I live.  Quit making excuses and acting like a chicken shit. :bc:  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Such a god damn pussy.  Really, you should end your miserable life.  Cuz...gross.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If those goes down fellas, make sure you have somebody take video :kneebash::lol:

• Like 1

In one breath says they aren't getting anything done because they aren't reaching across the aisle to work with the other side, and then says they got one thing done- got Neil Gorsuch confirmed.  A SC seat they stole from Obama by obstructing Merrick Garland.

WTF

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

In one breath says they aren't getting anything done because they aren't reaching across the aisle to work with the other side, and then says they got one thing done- got Neil Gorsuch confirmed.  A SC seat they stole from Obama by obstructing Merrick Garland.

WTF

Hes a senile old war mongering asshole. Fuckem