Check your account email address ×

TP...

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao::lmao:  :bigfinger: 

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is ahead of her GOP rival Donald Trump in a new national poll released on the eve of the Republican National Convention.

Clinton leads Trump by 46% to 41%, according to the Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, which was released on Sunday. That five-point margin remains the same from a Journal/NBC News survey taken last month before the FBI criticized Clinton’s private email practices as “extremely careless” while she was secretary of state.

The poll also found that Clinton has a huge advantage among African-Americans with 84% supporting Clinton compared to 7% backing Trump. Clinton also had the support of voters between the ages of 18 and 29 by 55% to 32%, and women by 52% to 37%.

Trump is ahead among whites by 50% to 37%, as well as among men by 46% to 39%, according to the survey.

The poll interviewed 1,000 registered voters between July 9 and July 13. The margin of error is plus or minus 3.1%.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So somebody starts a topic here and people respond.....weird but I thought that's how this Internet forum shit worked. Only a self absorbed fucktard would consider it "moving the needle".

:lame:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So somebody starts a topic here and people respond.....weird but I thought that's how this Internet forum shit worked. Only a self absorbed fucktard would consider it "moving the needle".

He wants so badly to be a person of some importance.  The dude is just plain creepy weird.  

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Most people on here are forum wall flowers.  Others post and move the needle :bc:. You're the former :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Zambroski said:

Angry, bitter little nobody in life.  You're gonna show us all here on this forum who truly "moves the needle".  HOLY FUCK..... :lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

Go away little man.

It's really pretty bizarre....does he force people around him to read his tripe and brag to them about moving the needle as well?:wtf:

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's really pretty bizarre....does he force people around him to read his tripe and brag to them about moving the needle as well?:wtf:

:lol:"....So I was teaching these guys on the internet a lesson yesterday and........." :lmao::lmao:

Truth?  I'll bet he's a quiet, timid little tit-mouse in real life.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:"....So I was teaching these guys on the internet a lesson yesterday and........." :lmao::lmao:

Truth?  I'll bet he's a quiet, timid little tit-mouse in real life.  

He is. Another member met him. 

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

He is. Another member met him. 

BTW where has that  banana nosed dipshit been hiding.....TBP?

:superman:

Edited by Biggie Smails