Check your account email address ×

new kid in the house.

Just now, polaris550 said:

There's a few weirdos from maine. Who is Maincunt? Is he the Hillary liberal? 

One of many.  And the phrase "Hillary liberal" really coined that nicely.  Not sure why.  A whole lot of hypocritical, corrupt lying entitlement in that phrase.  Hell, I like it.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well now, I know I'm impressed.  STFU.

Yeah, you better be Buttercup. I posted my hangun shit before, and there was shock and awe. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You wanna' shoot-out with me? I say they ain't worth it. You wanna' handgun-shoot out with me? You bring your handgun, I'll bring mine. 100 yards in some sparse woods, or we can have limited cover. Do you accept my challenge, you fucking faggot? 

Don't do it xcr.....he will try to give you some of his special pudding!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

One of many.  And the phrase "Hillary liberal" really coined that nicely.  Not sure why.  A whole lot of hypocritical, corrupt lying entitlement in that phrase.  Hell, I like it.

I'm thinking that the Clintons were Corrupt beyond  our wildest dreams. I'm not sure if it will ever come out, and I don't think they would be prosecuted, even if it did. 

WHO SUBPOENAS A COMPUTER HARD DRIVE????? NOBODY!!!!! They are outside your house at 5:30 in the morning with DOOR-BASHERS, and sometimes they get a no-KNOCK WARRANT!!!!

Who ever heard of giving Hillary a chance to BLEACH-BIT HER HARD DRIVE!!!!

we are seeing US corruption like never before!!!   

40 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You wanna' shoot-out with me? I say they ain't worth it. You wanna' handgun-shoot out with me? You bring your handgun, I'll bring mine. 100 yards in some sparse woods, or we can have limited cover. Do you accept my challenge, you fucking faggot? 

I'm Canadian homo. We don't rely on guns. Stfu cocksucker.  Go look for nigger dick.only a faggot with with a 2 inch dick needs to bring firearms into a dog thread. You are the epididmy of a gay ankle grabbing anal gapping fucktard 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm acutely aware of America's overwhelming attachment to dogs. If somebody gets murdered, it's in our paper for one day.

If a dog gets abused, the letters to the editor go on for WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, knock yourself out, it's your house, your yard. I don't go to anybody's house that has a dog. 

My cousin is in Florida. His dog just bit him to shreds. He had to have surgery, it was so fuckin' bad. 

Are you all that lonely? Do you not have any friends? 

Do you not mind picking up the shit and bagging it? 

Why? Why are they worth the trouble? 

Do you have the dog as a status symbol? Or, are you lonely? 

Remember, your dog doesn't love you, it loves anybody that feeds it. Your dog would even love me, if I fed the fucker a can of Alpo.  

Have fun with the dog hairs on your clothes at work, you'll look great.

People get a strong attachment to their dogs, for some reason. They think the dog loves THEM. 

Americans have too much money. If and when a depression comes, you'll see dogs left everywhere on the streets. 

I would like to see all dogs fed into a VERMEER WOOD GRINDER and used as fertilizer

I don't know you  but you're a pos. Fuck you

22 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I'm Canadian homo. We don't rely on guns. Stfu cocksucker.  Go look for nigger dick.only a faggot with with a 2 inch dick needs to bring firearms into a dog thread. You are the epididmy of a gay ankle grabbing anal gapping fucktard 

Listen to me, you ball-bagging Canuck, I'll take your dog and tie him in a tree so he's kicking, and use him for coyote bait!!!  :wolfie::wolfie::wolfie:

24 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Btw polaris 550  ,I could easily outshoot you with my 410 or my 303. Go fuck yourself you pos faggot 

A 410!!! And you're calling me a faggot!!  Who do you shoot with, Richard Simmons??? LMAO!!! :hay:  

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Listen to me, you ball-bagging Canuck, I'll take your dog and tie him in a tree so he's kicking, and use him for coyote bait!!!  :wolfie::wolfie::wolfie:

I'll tell you something for nothing faggot. ..my rottie killed a coyote in our woodshed 5 years ago. ..mnr came and cut the head off the coyote to determine if it was rabid. Faggot 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

mach z not ....you fucking truckstop twinko faggot......where the fuck is my 5G's

Why does everyone think I'm this mach z not guy???? WTF!!!:wtf:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

A 410!!! And you're calling me a faggot!!  Who do you shoot with, Richard Simmons??? LMAO!!! :hay:  

Again, we're Canadian.  Don't need an AR to fill my man card homo.  Fuck you are such a troll 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

I'll tell you something for nothing faggot. ..my rottie killed a coyote in our woodshed 5 years ago. ..mnr came and cut the head off the coyote to determine if it was rabid. Faggot 

Well, your fat-assed Rottie ain't gonna' be killin' nothin' when I got him hog-tied, and hangin' from a branch, with my FoXPRO howler on. 

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Again, we're Canadian.  Don't need an AR to fill my man card homo.  Fuck you are such a troll 

Hey, you called me a faggot, so I responded with a manly challenge, which you ran from. So, guess what..........YOU'RE A FAGGOT, PUSSY, BALL-LICKIN', CUM DUMPSTER!!!

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Let's just say if I had to choose between kicking my dogs in the balls or kicking you in the balls, it'd be you all day long. Don't like dogs stay the fuck away from my house.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Let's just say if I had to choose between kicking my dogs in the balls or kicking you in the balls, it'd be you all day long. Don't like dogs stay the fuck away from my house.

I wouldn't go near your HOUSE OF SMELL, you jerk-off. You sound like the kind of guy that let's his dog in the bed with him at night. 

Well, do ya'???????? 

3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

303 Enfield?

303 Enfield!! LMAO!! Wow, now there's a real modern firearm!! LMAO!! Half those gas-pipes don't even shoot!!

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I wouldn't go near your HOUSE OF SMELL, you jerk-off. You sound like the kind of guy that let's his dog in the bed with him at night. 

Well, do ya'???????? 

I guarentee my house smells better than the diaper you wear. Now go back to impressing the old ladies at the home you live in, with pics of your woodpiles.

9 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

303 Enfield!! LMAO!! Wow, now there's a real modern firearm!! LMAO!! Half those gas-pipes don't even shoot!!

Well mines been in the family for over 50 yrs, was given to me by my father and shoots spot fucking on. Any time you want to come stand in front of it let me know. Dumb ass....

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Oh nice, how much shit have you picked up yet? My neighbor got his second bulldog. Clawing up all the furniture, scratching everything. Now the fucker needs an eye operation or somethin'. Are these fuckers really worth it? They like anybody who feeds them, they don't really care if it's you or me.  

Shit

Piss

Hair

Drool

Smell

Vet bills

Dog Food cost

Destroyed furniture

Ruined doors

House smells. ( oh yeah your house smells, you just don't know it ) 

Are these things really worth it? 

You faggot! Are you always this miserable? Dogs make fantastic pets. I miss Moriarty, my chocolate lab, every day. My current lifestyle doesn't allow for a dog but you can bet your ass as soon as it does the first thing I'm going to do is get a puppy. 

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

I guarentee my house smells better than the diaper you wear. Now go back to impressing the old ladies at the home you live in, with pics of your woodpiles.

I impress the the old ladies by whipping out my BIG JOHNSON, once in a while. That's more than enough wood for them. :junk:

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

Well mines been in the family for over 50 yrs, was given to me by my father and shoots spot fucking on. Any time you want to come stand in front of it let me know. Dumb ass....

Why, what are you gonna' do, squeeze the trigger on that Enfield gaspipe, and watch it go pop, and a small cork pop out of the barrel? 

32 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You faggot! Are you always this miserable? Dogs make fantastic pets. I miss Moriarty, my chocolate lab, every day. My current lifestyle doesn't allow for a dog but you can bet your ass as soon as it does the first thing I'm going to do is get a puppy. 

What is your current lifestyle.................................. working the New Bedford waterfront for Portuguese fishermen???? :hay:

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

What is your current lifestyle.................................. working the New Bedford waterfront for Portuguese fishermen???? :hay:

I only live in New Beige, I work on the Boston waterfront and thats means international fisherman, faggot!