Check your account email address ×

it's official. donny is angry at everyone in the world.

the rantings of a personality disordered narcissist. :lol: 

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump told The New York Times in an interview Wednesday that he never would have appointed Jeff Sessions as attorney general had he known Sessions would recuse himself from overseeing the Russia investigation.

In an extraordinary denouncement of one of his earliest backers in Washington, Trump said Sessions' decision to recuse himself from all matters related to Russia was "very unfair to the president."

"Sessions should have never recused himself," Trump told the paper, "and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else."

Sessions' recusal, announced following revelations that he had failed to disclose meetings with Russia's ambassador to the U.S., effectively paved the way for the appointment of Robert Mueller as special counsel. Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and potential ties between the Russian government and Trump campaign aides has cast a growing cloud on Trump's administration.

In the interview, Trump also appeared to threaten Mueller, suggesting he had damaging information on the former FBI director.

Trump said Mueller's selection for the job was a conflict of interest because Trump had interviewed him to serve as the replacement FBI director.

"There were many other conflicts that I haven't said, but I will at some point," Trump said.

He lobbed similar conflict of interest charges at acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and accused former FBI Director James Comey of briefing him on a dossier of unverified, incriminating information in an effort to gain leverage over the soon-to-be president.

The Justice Department declined to comment on the interview.

Trump also addressed the previously undisclosed conversation he had with Russian President Vladimir Putin during a dinner for world leaders at a summit in Germany.

Trump said the pair spoke for about 15 minutes at the dinner and said the conversation consisted of "pleasantries more than anything else" - though he said he and Putin also discussed adoption.

Russia had banned Americans from adopting Russian children in response to the Magnitsky Act, passed by Congress in 2012, which allowed the U.S. to impose sanctions on Russians deemed as human rights violators.

It's the same topic Trump's oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., says he discussed with a Russian lawyer at a meeting that has drawn intense scrutiny - a coincidence Trump described in the interview as "interesting."

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The title of your topic is wrong, Donny isn't angry with everyone :lol:

130606170427-04-putin-horizontal-large-g

i thought about that after i posted it. notice how donny is at odds with most of the free world leaders, yet cozy with the gangsters? strange guy. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

i thought about that after i posted it. notice how donny is at odds with most of the free world leaders, yet cozy with the gangsters? strange guy. 

What "world leaders"?

:lol:

He's mostly mad at all those in positions of power that he can't control that are investigating him, his family and cronies.  He's a cornered animal just waiting out the clock lashing out at perceived threats.

It's a wonderful thing to witness

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Donny went off the rails in his NYT interview rant on Sessions, Russia really has his head all fucked up. 

I don't care who you are but at some point you have to wonder why does the Russia issue so rattle him, and along with that you have to wonder what is in the tax returns.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Donny went off the rails in his NYT interview rant on Sessions, Russia really has his head all fucked up. 

I don't care who you are but at some point you have to wonder why does the Russia issue so rattle him, and along with that you have to wonder what is in the tax returns.

Hilarious. :lol:

You whiners keep debating amongst yourselves...I'll just read. :lol:

It's really good stuff!!!!!

:lmao:

IMG_2028.GIF

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hilarious. :lol:

You whiners keep debating amongst yourselves...I'll just read. :lol:

It's really good stuff!!!!!

IMG_2028.GIF

In a few months it will be a year since the election and these guys are still puffing Hillary and talking about tax returns. 

🤡🤡🤡

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

In a few months it will be a year since the election and these guys are still puffing Hillary and talking about tax returns. 

🤡🤡🤡

It is just so simply hysterical.  It makes the R butt-hurt after 2008 like like amateur hour! :lol:

Obama really elevated our citizens to show their grievances in public and unshamefully.  Butt-hurt is something to be proud of!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

#Winning

Oh...it's more like #massivefuckingwinning

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Are you denying that Russia fucks up Trump head?

I think he's pissed off at the issue, because its patently rediculous.  To think that a guy who's been preaching America first for over 35 years, and recognizing Russia is our adversary, not friend, would somehow "collude" with them is about the dumbest premise I've ever heard.  Yet it hasn't stopped a half dozen dipshits in this forum with being obsessed with it.  Are you denying that most of the media and political establishment haven't gone off the rails since the election?

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I think he's pissed off at the issue, because its patently rediculous.  To think that a guy who's been preaching America first for over 35 years, and recognizing Russia is our adversary, not friend, would somehow "collude" with them is about the dumbest premise I've ever heard.  Yet it hasn't stopped a half dozen dipshits in this forum with being obsessed with it.  Are you denying that most of the media and political establishment have gone off the rails since the election?

That's the disgusting part, the media is desperately looking for something to try and bring Trump down and they're failing miserably. It's astonishing how much bullshit is in the news now more than ever.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think he's pissed off at the issue, because its patently rediculous.  To think that a guy who's been preaching America first for over 35 years, and recognizing Russia is our adversary, not friend, would somehow "collude" with them is about the dumbest premise I've ever heard.  Yet it hasn't stopped a half dozen dipshits in this forum with being obsessed with it.  Are you denying that most of the media and political establishment haven't gone off the rails since the election?

What in sweet fuck are you talking about?  It's like you inhabit some alternate form of reality that's only inside your head

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

What in sweet fuck are you talking about?  It's like you inhabit some alternate form of reality that's only inside your head

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

See how he IS the board moron

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Read it slower, even you sloped forehead types should be able to figure it out.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your the board moron

You're

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

All these accusations but no evidence to speak of. And he's the moron! :lmao: 

Derp

Pretty clear they didn't even take the law 101 course at the local community college.  7 days a week ranting and raving about Russia.  Hey its their life.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Read it slower, even you sloped forehead types should be able to figure it out.

You're

Pretty clear they didn't even take the law 101 course at the local community college.  7 days a week ranting and raving about Russia.  Hey its their life.

Ice has been posting here for how many years? Besides his airplane hobby, he seems to have very little figured out. Much easier to just laugh at the doofus Canadian.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your the board moron

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump owes Russia his life and Russia knows it

These two are nominations for "posts of the week".  It also shows the lefts ZERO ability for self reflection.  PERFECT MC!!  BRAVO!!!!

9 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Ice has been posting here for how many years? Besides his airplane hobby, he seems to have very little figured out. Much easier to just laugh at the doofus Canadian.

You think I'd get in a plane with him?  PHUCK!!!  These people are insane at the point of suicide.  I may have to throw him out of his own plane to save my own life. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

These two are nominations for "posts of the week".  It also shows the lefts ZERO ability for self reflection.  PERFECT MC!!  BRAVO!!!!

You think I'd get in a plane with him?  PHUCK!!!  These people are insane at the point of suicide.  I may have to throw him out of his own plane to save my own life. :lol:

:lol: at you thinking I'd ask you to get in my plane