Check your account email address ×

who the fuck does this guy think he is?

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Any investigator at any level will tell you to just follow the money.

Of course Trump is involved in money laundering.....he sold property worth a million dollars for 5 million to Russians and did so on many occasions.

Captain Obvious even sees this

:lol:  

Just now, Mainecat said:

Its not unusual both are real dumbasses

they can make a Hillary conspiracy out of a rubber band, a paper clip, and a quote taken out of context, but can't put together a 5 piece puzzle when it comes to trump :lol:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they can make a Hillary conspiracy out of a rubber band, a paper clip, and a quote taken out of context, but can't put together a 5 piece puzzle when it comes to trump :lol:

It's willful ignorance on an unprecedented level.

Just a whole lotta this

IMG_7420.GIF

Edited by ICEMAN!

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's willful ignorance on an unprecedented level

in a lot of cases, yes. in some however, trumpsters are just plain dumb and think it's the DNC setting trump up in all this, even though it makes absolute 0 sense to anyone capable of rational thought.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not possible.  The rubber band asked about Hillary voter fraud just before committing suicide, the paper clip wias smashed with a hammer with the cell phones and laptops by Hillary's staff. And the quote "taken out of context" wash scrubbed and bleached from the server with the other 30k emails while under subpoena.  

So.....

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

in a lot of cases, yes. in some however, trumpsters are just plain dumb and think it's the DNC setting trump up in all this, even though it makes absolute 0 sense to anyone capable of rational thought.

Oh the irony in this statement.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not possible.  The rubber band asked about Hillary voter fraud just before committing suicide, the paper clip wias smashed with a hammer with the cell phones and laptops by Hillary's staff. And the quote "taken out of context" wash scrubbed and bleached from the server with the other 30k emails while under subpoena.  

So.....

No, no, Hilary is a public servant of impeccable ethics!  Hey they got their reality and we got ours.  I like the color of the sky in ours alot better. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No, no, Hilary is a public servant of impeccable ethics!  Hey they got their reality and we got ours.  I like the color of the sky in ours alot better. 

Rainbows and unicorns in their reality when a dem is in office.  Doom and gloom now.  LMAO

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Another "off the charts" moment by another board lib-tard.  I wonder if the Dem party actually comes in and physically removes all the mirrors and all other self reflecting devices from their homes...or, maybe it's a package deal with the lobotomy?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I truly don't know if what we see here is a real close representation of how Dems think.  I used to just think these people were all idiots....but I'm starting to fear the worst.  THIS IS TRULY A REAL WORLD REPRESENTATION!!!!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, you're the damn poster child for rww stupidity.

:lol:

You get blasted here on a daily basis.  You should really take a good look at yourself, but like a good little lib, you only worry about others.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another "off the charts" moment by another board lib-tard.  I wonder if the Dem party actually comes in and physically removes all the mirrors and all other self reflecting devices from their homes...or, maybe it's a package deal with the lobotomy?

IMG_6389.GIF

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You get blasted here on a daily basis.  You should really take a good look at yourself, but like a good little lib, you only worry about others.

maybe you should start a poll :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Pence didnt seem to help with the healthcare fiasco.

He was trying to sell something to Republican governors that would have brought out pitchforks back home, the ACA is a 2,300 page Act of Congress that the Senate republicans are trying to change without having to go through a vote needing 60 votes to pass, tough job.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He was trying to sell something to Republican governors that would have brought out pitchforks back home, the ACA is a 2,300 page Act of Congress that the Senate republicans are trying to change without having to go through a vote needing 60 votes to pass, tough job.

Pence is really not so sure of what his duties really are these days other than staying away from Trump. He's not sure if he will be running for President or maybe senator again.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pence is really not so sure of what his duties really are these days other than staying away from Trump. He's not sure if he will be running for President or maybe senator again.

When did you speak to him?

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Actually if you watch you will see that Pence is usually in the background when Trump is in Washington.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Actually if you watch you will see that Pence is usually in the background when Trump is in Washington.

I know that but I meant mentally. He has to be thinking past Trump....when its coming probably sooner than later....Trump has been known to take his ball, claim victory and go home.