Check your account email address ×

Why Trump Will Win..

It'd be a welcome change I think.  But I no longer underestimate the complete idiocy and hate from the liberals looking to somehow get back at somebody for being a bunch of losers.  Not sure who they want to get back at though?  The "establishment"?  The R's? Winners?  Or maybe just themselves?  

What a bunch of pathetic life suckers.  

I have been a registered independent for 35 years and have voted both sides of the isle but it is time for an outsider and all these stupid fucking polls don't even include the independants, shillery is not going to have a walk in the park to Pa Ave, going to be a tight race

Just now, Zambroski said:

It'd be a welcome change I think.  But I no longer underestimate the complete idiocy and hate from the liberals looking to somehow get back at somebody for being a bunch of losers.  Not sure who they want to get back at though?  The "establishment"?  The R's? Winners?  Or maybe just themselves?  

What a bunch of pathetic life suckers.  

Z you know how the media controls what gets put out there but yet look how close it is!

Reagan beat Carter when no one really though he could un-seat him...beat him by a lot even though the polls had it close! :bc:

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Z you know how the media controls what gets put out there but yet look how close it is!

Reagan beat Carter when no one really though he could un-seat him...beat him by a lot even though the polls had it close! :bc:

I was still fairly young but Reagan was the underdog in any of his election.  Who elects a movie star?  Hmmmm....,,,

And trump's "tough talk" over Muslims as of late, combined with Hillary's just utterly passive and weak comments is gaining a lot of credibility for the Trumpster.  Sure, we don't have to declare was on ISIS and the rest of these fanatics....but they've declared it on us years ago.  So has North Korea!

Remember when that Panamanian idiot Noriega threatened war against us?  Reagan said..."See you in a few days then!" Yep....that's what it takes.  And has always taken.  Negotiations are prompted by the weaker of two opponents.  Oh, BTW, that's been us the las 8 years and I cannot stand it!!!  I can debate, negotiate as hold my own in any conversation but when it fucking "goes south", I'm going right along with it and will compete there too.  I hate pussy talk anyway.  Wanna run your god damn mouth reckless?  Fine.  But when called out....let's see how your convictions stand up.  The U.S. has become a nation of mouth running liars and pussies.  And I got something for them...and so do a lot of others.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was still fairly young but Reagan was the underdog in any of his election.  Who elects a movie star?  Hmmmm....,,,

And trump's "tough talk" over Muslims as of late, combined with Hillary's just utterly passive and weak comments is gaining a lot of credibility for the Trumpster.  Sure, we don't have to declare was on ISIS and the rest of these fanatics....but they've declared it on us years ago.  So has North Korea!

Remember when that Panamanian idiot Noriega threatened war against us?  Reagan said..."See you in a few days then!" Yep....that's what it takes.  And has always taken.  Negotiations are prompted by the weaker of two opponents.  Oh, BTW, that's been us the las 8 years and I cannot stand it!!!  I can debate, negotiate as hold my own in any conversation but when it fucking "goes south", I'm going right along with it and will compete there too.  I hate pussy talk anyway.  Wanna run your god damn mouth reckless?  Fine.  But when called out....let's see how your convictions stand up.  The U.S. has become a nation of mouth running liars and pussies.  And I got something for them...and so do a lot of others.

Thinking of the TPP. 

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

I dunno. In the last year trump became a racist xenophobic homophobic anti woman bigot. He never was before. Shows he's a flip flopper

Yeah, he must have disagreed with a democrat.  Tragic.

I'll take a little rough around the edges over the lying fraud any day of the week. He's going to crush her in the debates. Eight more years of this BS would really suck. Time for change. :bc:

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I'll take a little rough around the edges over the lying fraud any day of the week. He's going to crush her in the debates. Eight more years of this BS would really suck. Time for REAL change. :bc:

Hope you don't mind me editing your post.:bc:

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

If that doesn't happen Trump should not only lose ,he should be shot for treason!

Yes, if he gets owned up there it's gonna be tough for him.  Hillary's clam warmers are gonna try and walk him into all kinds of traps that his ego is gonna wanna make him walk right into.  He needs to stick to the plan, call her what she is in no uncertain and politically correct way, bully her around and own the stage.  Weird as it is, this is where his reality TV experience will help him.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, if he gets owned up there it's gonna be tough for him.  Hillary's clam warmers are gonna try and walk him into all kinds of traps that his ego is gonna wanna make him walk right into.  He needs to stick to the plan, call her what she is in no uncertain and politically correct way, bully her around and own the stage.  Weird as it is, this is where his reality TV experience will help him.

YES!

Look here.

Even the libs are starting to get it!

CNBC's Jake Novak: Donald Trump Will Be President; The Time For Denial Has Passed

He has won a tremendous victory of marketting, because he is selling you a brand. You've accepted that as his brand. That is why he is going to win: There is nothing better than a clear message in politics,"

The biggest reason is something very familiar to CNBC's audience: management. In this case, it's the kind of disruptive management that refuses to accept all the conventional wisdom and truly disrupts the status quo. 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/06/cnbcs_jake_novak_donald_trump_will_be_president_the_time_for_denial_has_passed.html

What Trump and his advisers clearly realized a long time ago was that it would have to really disrupt the hardened "red/blue" divide to win. America's demographics, news media, and educational establishments have all successfully destroyed the traditional Republican message for at least a generation.

To use the kind of blunt language Trump is so fond of, the current Republican Party is a "loser." So, Trump has to regularly prove he's not a part of that losing team while still getting the Republican National Committee's money and ground-game support on Election Day.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/01/i-was-wrong-trump-will-be-the-next-president-commentary.html

I no longer see MSNBC as much more than just liberal propaganda.  That's what I think this piece is too.  They are trying to fire up the democrats in their little hate spewing clusters.

Although, I can say I'm seeing some liberal news media start to not idolize Hillary as the "savior" they used to.  Bottom line is, it's really hard to defend to the teeth a personal with "questionable" ethics and morals whose pretty much been outed all over social media.  BUT WAIT.....they'll figure something out.  Burying those stories as fast as they can will soon make America forget...and they know that.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I no longer see MSNBC as much more than just liberal propaganda.  That's what I think this piece is too.  They are trying to fire up the democrats in their little hate spewing clusters.

Although, I can say I'm seeing some liberal news media start to not idolize Hillary as the "savior" they used to.  Bottom line is, it's really hard to defend to the teeth a personal with "questionable" ethics and morals whose pretty much been outed all over social media.  BUT WAIT.....they'll figure something out.  Burying those stories as fast as they can will soon make America forget...and they know that.

Z, I truly believe she will lose because she does not have a product to sell us.

Trump should be able to win without knocking her even...she has nothing.

I don't even understand what the h with the arrow is supposed to mean

Edited by Capt.Storm