Check your account email address ×

Why Trump Will Win..

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Chit you  prolly can't believe he won the primary yet.

i knew he could give it a run. Didn't know if he would win or not. I just don't see him winning the election with Hillary off the hook now on the email scandal. People will still bring it up but it's a dead horse. That leave a very long time for Trump to put his foot in his mouth multiple times before the election. It all depends if he can think before he talks, and the chances of that are slim at best. 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

i knew he could give it a run. Didn't know if he would win or not. I just don't see him winning the election with Hillary off the hook now on the email scandal. People will still bring it up but it's a dead horse. That leave a very long time for Trump to put his foot in his mouth multiple times before the election. It all depends if he can think before he talks, and the chances of that are slim at best. 

It doesn't matter..what he has for sale is real change..what does Hillary have again?

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

It doesn't matter..what he has for sale is real change..what does Hillary have again?

Come on man. Hillary is a female version of momo for sure but if you buy into any of Trumps bullshit you are as gullible as snowrider is about Hillary 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Come on man. Hillary is a female version of momo for sure but if you buy into any of Trumps bullshit you are as gullible as snowrider is about Hillary 

It's what he's representing compared to her that counts..don't you see it?

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

It's almost like Trump is running as a independent ..which is good!

That's one of the reasons he's clashing with some of the idiot right wingers.  He's not one of their "boys".  I mean c'mon...Ted Cruz?  What a fucking hot tub of Jesus retard that idiot was.   Looking at trumps competition was like standing in the front of the short bus giving a safety pitch to the ear biters.  I thought Rubio and Kasich had a good chance until the first debate and Trump ran rough shod over everybody.  Apparently, not following the "political rules of debate" work pretty well.  Again, this is where Hilary will struggle..... "How dare him speak to me in that tone!"  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That's one if the reasons he's clashing with some of the idiot right wingers.  He's not one of their "boys".  I mean c'mon...Ted Cruz?  What a fucking hot tub of Jesus retard that idiot was.   Looking at trumps competition was like standing in the front of the short bus giving a safety pitch to the ear biters.  I thought Rubio and Kasich had a good chance until the first debate and Trump ran rough shod over everybody.  Apparently, not following the "political rules of debate" work pretty well.  Again, this is where Hilary will struggle..... "How dare him speak to me in that tone!"  :lol:

You got that right..need that excerpt here from that fbi guys book!

But right now I'm off for a motorcycle ride with the wife.:bc:

2 hours ago, Ebsell said:

:fuckoff::bigfinger: :finger:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That's one of the reasons he's clashing with some of the idiot right wingers.  He's not one of their "boys".  I mean c'mon...Ted Cruz?  What a fucking hot tub of Jesus retard that idiot was.   Looking at trumps competition was like standing in the front of the short bus giving a safety pitch to the ear biters.  I thought Rubio and Kasich had a good chance until the first debate and Trump ran rough shod over everybody.  Apparently, not following the "political rules of debate" work pretty well.  Again, this is where Hilary will struggle..... "How dare him speak to me in that tone!"  :lol:

Any one of those 17 were vastly superior to that lying criminal CUNT :guzzle: