Check your account email address ×

White lives matter

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Biscuit neck: Greasy fat fuck with rolls that look like layered biscuits lathered with sweat butter from over exertion. 

Example: Uncle Snotty working up a sweat from gargling trucker balls at the Iron skillet on his local interstate. 

What is your hang-up wth that guy Snotty? You must want to smoke his Big Johnson. Sheesh. :buttkisser:

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Biscuit neck: Greasy fat fuck with rolls that look like layered biscuits lathered with sweat butter from over exertion. 

Example: Uncle Snotty working up a sweat from gargling trucker balls at the Iron skillet on his local interstate. 

How would you know this? Are you a trucker? O.o

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He was trying to one-up Frankie for the world record of gargling trucker jizz. He admitted it himself!!!!! 

Oooooh!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Dude the reach around is given by the guy Fucking your lubed up bunghole. You're striking out everywhere boringboer.

Oh ok, I got confused because I usually just have to jack myself off when that's happening :wackit:

6 hours ago, Edmo said:

Good for her, no more biscuit neck. She looks great.

:bc: 

Great? She may not be morbidly obese anymore but she sure as shit looks like she should be in one of those Downs Syndrome memes from the SnowRider thread the other day.

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

What is your hang-up wth that guy Snotty? You must want to smoke his Big Johnson. Sheesh. :buttkisser:

I'm not sure what his problem is, but if you ask yourself I'm sure you could find out Snotty.

45 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Great? She may not be morbidly obese anymore but she sure as shit looks like she should be in one of those Downs Syndrome memes from the SnowRider thread the other day.

Did I say I wanted to take her home! Yeesh, I was complimenting her weight loss, which is not easy when you're that big.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Did I say I wanted to take her home! Yeesh, I was complimenting her weight loss, which is not easy when you're that big.

Fair enough, it really is rare to see someone drop that much weight.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Fair enough, it really is rare to see someone drop that much weight.

Think she had a gastric bypass done...still good for her though.

26 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Think she had a gastric bypass done...still good for her though.

Hey, Chris Christie had a gastric bypass too, look how that's worked out for him...

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He was trying to one-up Frankie for the world record of gargling trucker jizz. He admitted it himself!!!!! 

Obviously you have a thing about gargling balls. Well don't worry, we won't ask, you don't have to tell, GI Joey, but we know you wax strange dolphins. 

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Hey, Chris Christie had a gastric bypass too, look how that's worked out for him...

I think my wife watches a reality show with him. Looks and acts like a homo with a fused neck and dildo up his ass 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I think XLT called Rev a biscuit neck.  I thought Rev was a small, skinny, frail liberal.  So, maybe he's a big fat weak one instead?

POST PICS REV!!!!!

IMG_2854.JPG

43 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yup...gotta stay away from the trough...

22 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I think my wife watches a reality show with him. Looks and acts like a homo with a fused neck and dildo up his ass 

Lmfao, that's Chrisley Knows Best. I was talking about Chris Christie, the governor of NJ. That guy Chrisley is the fucking poster child for evangelical men who convince themselves they're straight family men because God won't love them anymore if they admit they're gay though. 

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Wife's friend was over last night and got called into work. Called later laughing.  Had to extract a 12 inch double dong out of a guys ass. She got the job of cleaning it up and putting it in a carry home bag for him.  Clear plastic. :lol:

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Lmfao, that's Chrisley Knows Best. I was talking about Chris Christie, the governor of NJ. That guy Chrisley is the fucking poster child for evangelical men who convince themselves they're straight family men because God won't love them anymore if they admit they're gay though. 

:lol:Wtf do I know :lol:. Gotta love religious shit like that :guzzle:

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wife's friend was over last night and got called into work. Called later laughing.  Had to extract a 12 inch double dong out of a guys ass. She got the job of cleaning it up and putting it in a carry home bag for him.  Clear plastic. :lol:

Seriously? :quaqmire: Wtf :lol: that HAS to be the worst call

16 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

He drove there with it stuck in his ass. Had to call and get a ride home.  Apparently the wife picked him up......bet that was an interesting conversation or dead silence. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He drove there with it stuck in his ass. Had to call and get a ride home.  Apparently the wife picked him up......bet that was an interesting conversation or dead silence. :lol:

How the fuck did he drive? ...... Nevermind, I don't want to know :lol:..

Edit.. let me get this straight. ...he can drive there with a dildo up in there,but needs a ride home after its removed? ???:lol:

Edited by xcr700

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

How the fuck did he drive? ...... Nevermind, I don't want to know :lol:..

Edit.. let me get this straight. ...he can drive there with a dildo up in there,but needs a ride home after its removed? ???:lol:

He had it lodged so far up his ass, I'm thinking they put him out or gave him something where they would not let him drive.    She said it was frickin huge, at least 2 inch wide. 

45 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I notice it surprisingly often with conservative Christians, it's always a the most straight-laced family oriented guy with 4+ kids but the second he moves around or speaks you can tell he's gay as fuck. The voice, the mannerisms, etc. all totally flaming.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He had it lodged so far up his ass, I'm thinking they put him out or gave him something where they would not let him drive.    She said it was frickin huge, at least 2 inch wide. 

Ouch lol 

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think thats an option on all polaris powersports

@xcr700 will confirm.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I notice it surprisingly often with conservative Christians, it's always a the most straight-laced family oriented guy with 4+ kids but the second he moves around or speaks you can tell he's gay as fuck. The voice, the mannerisms, etc. all totally flaming.

I believe you. .. but all religion imo is fucked . I work for a Plymouth Brethren outfit, the owners and sons are the religious ones,and every chance they get,they'll fuck you.  . Shady fuckers