Check your account email address ×

INEXCUSABLE!!!!!!

mohamed noor, justine damond

First Somali muslim police officer hired in the department.

This will disappear faster than a..........................................................................................................

:fluffy:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

How the hell do you know where I grew up, dude ?   I've lived in some wonderful places growing up , I mean , like who the fuck wouldn't want to be one of the handful of white kids living in the Lowell Mass projects in 1974 ?  Or live in a lovely place like Buffalo and Lacawanna NY back in the day ?    Dude I fuckin lived it , there is nobody on these sites that can tell me anything about the violence , the mentality of it or the Cops that I haven't experienced FIRST HAND .  

:bc: 

Atta boy.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, she was white though so....it seems the MSM's are "passing" on the story. :lmao:

Oh....I see your point.  Body cams for officers are a bad thing.  RIght?  Or....?

that and it was the first Somali cop in Minnesota a little tidbit I noticed the national media is forget I g to mention. 

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Body cameras might get white victims justice on occasion, but that's not the problem an overwhelming majority of the time. You want to stop police abusing their power? Stop making excuses for them when they murder black people.

they kill more white peps I know a bit harder to put that bumper sticker on the prius and still have coffee shop cred 

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

How the hell do you know where I grew up, dude ?   I've lived in some wonderful places growing up , I mean , like who the fuck wouldn't want to be one of the handful of white kids living in the Lowell Mass projects in 1974 ?  Or live in a lovely place like Buffalo and Lacawanna NY back in the day ?    Dude I fuckin lived it , there is nobody on these sites that can tell me anything about the violence , the mentality of it or the Cops that I haven't experienced FIRST HAND .  

:bc: 

Uh, when did I bring race or class into this? I live near plenty of cities, I only know of 2 recent controversial police incidents in NYC, 4/5 if you go all the way back to Amadou Dialo. Paterson, Newark, Jersey City, Passaic... All majority minority lower class cities with a minimal middle-upper middle class area. No incidents like this have made the news recently. I wasn't even talking about these liberal ideas you are pushing back on. The same applied to everyone back then, it's just a matter of improved communications and more comprehensive news coverage....

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

mohamed noor, justine damond

First Somali muslim police officer hired in the department.

This will disappear faster than a..........................................................................................................

:fluffy:

What is the riot situation like?

Fires.... looting??????

Blonde lives matter can be a racous bunch. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Any white guys standing on the roof of a car with a bull horn yelling "Burn this mother fucker down"?

Fucking cop had 2 years experience and previous altercations already. Still can't get passed the blatant negligence of even shooting across his partner to gun the innocent woman down

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Any white guys standing on the roof of a car with a bull horn yelling "Burn this mother fucker down"?

Fucking cop had 2 years experience and previous altercations already. Still can't get passed the blatant negligence of even shooting across his partner to gun the innocent woman down

"But at the same time, it is as necessary for me to be as vigorous in condemning the conditions which cause persons to feel that they must engage in riotous activities as it is for me to condemn riots. I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air. Certain conditions continue to exist in our society which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. 

And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity."

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

"But at the same time, it is as necessary for me to be as vigorous in condemning the conditions which cause persons to feel that they must engage in riotous activities as it is for me to condemn riots. I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air. Certain conditions continue to exist in our society which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. 

And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity."

Thanks Obama! You had 8 years to turn that all around

Thankfully the white folk aren't out there rioting and burning shit down like savages over this

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Wildboer said:

Well that's an even dumber response than I expected...

First black president and race relations et al deteriorated over that time. He had the best chance of any African American / Black person / POC essentially in history to make huge changes with regards to racial issues and he failed. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

First black president and race relations et al deteriorated over that time. He had the best chance of any African American / Black person / POC essentially in history to make huge changes with regards to racial issues and he failed. 

Oh yeah, they deteriorated because he was out there coaxing cops and vigilante morons to shoot unarmed black men. We all know creating systemic change in large police departments and then the community reacting to said change happens almost instantly too :lol: Thank God Sessions is continuing to... oh wait, he's just sweeping this stuff under the rug again... You're being a grade A retard here.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh yeah, they deteriorated because he was out there coaxing cops and vigilante morons to shoot unarmed black men. We all know creating systemic change in large police departments and then the community reacting to said change happens almost instantly too :lol: Thank God Sessions is continuing to... oh wait, he's just sweeping this stuff under the rug again... You're being a grade A retard here.

I'm being a retard for thinking Obama wasted 2 terms for not helping improve race relations.....OK then :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I'm being a retard for thinking Obama wasted 2 terms for not helping improve race relations.....OK then :lol: 

It wasn't all in his control, had it not been for his justice department I promise you it would have been much worse. More riots, probably more guys like the whacko who executed a couple cops in "revenge" for Eric Garner, stuff like that.

Todays cops never leave their vehicles. If like in the past they walked the neighborhoods and met the people they were hired to protect and the also very ones that pay their salaries this may not have happened. Shame also on the way many inner city police administrators by rotating their members from neighborhood to neighborhood never get consistency and the residents never get to know them. If the cops had their duties the same all the time they probably would have known this woman and averted this tragedy.

But hey what the fuck do I know?

• Like 1

This seems really fucked up.   Shoots her from the opposite side of the car while she's talking to them.   Need to hear from the other cop.   Hope he is honest with what happened.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

This seems really fucked up.   Shoots her from the opposite side of the car while she's talking to them.   Need to hear from the other cop.   Hope he is honest with what happened.  

Reports say he leaned over and shot her thru the window...firing across the officer in the drivers seat who was reportedly "stunned" by what had happened. Sounds like the guy is a real loose cannon at this point but we'll see with this goes

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Reports say he leaned over and shot her thru the window...firing across the officer in the drivers seat who was reportedly "stunned" by what had happened. Sounds like the guy is a real loose cannon at this point but we'll see with this goes

Sounds like cold blooded murder to me.   :dunno:  

Good money says he claims some type of mental issue and just flipped out expecting us to all feel he is the victim.  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Todays cops never leave their vehicles. If like in the past they walked the neighborhoods and met the people they were hired to protect and the also very ones that pay their salaries this may not have happened. Shame also on the way many inner city police administrators by rotating their members from neighborhood to neighborhood never get consistency and the residents never get to know them. If the cops had their duties the same all the time they probably would have known this woman and averted this tragedy.

But hey what the fuck do I know?

Judging from your past posts , not fucking much,

Minneapolis cops walk, beats and ride horses depending on the situation 

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

it is there  way of life . we just had a black prez don't give me the black people don't have a way out crap. the ones who raise there kids to get out of there own way have successful kids no matter the race . Your bull shit is as raciest as it gets  .oh those poor blacks they cant get out of poverty on there own you are a raciest fuck

• Like 1