Check your account email address ×

police deaths sky rocket during 2016

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

People behaving like savages, yet hat point always gets overlooked in the need to be all wokey and virtual signally.

Spot on ...and it's very cowardly behaviour as well imo. 

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

No not at all,,,Ford just asked for examples of how he talks about blacks,I provided. Did you read the thread??

Uh no dummy ...that was blacks that acted like total pieces of shit

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just because people behave like savages doesn’t mean they need racist language hurled at them or that it’s an indictment on all people of that race. Don’t hitch your wagon to that racist piece of shit you’re relying to. 

You drop N bombs all over multiple forums for years in general talk - now you think you're Jesse Jackson.

Keep up with the calling me a piece of shit, you scrawny little rat. I'll cave that big beak of yours flat one of these days...

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Spot on ...and it's very cowardly behaviour as well imo. 

Uh no dummy ...that was blacks that acted like total pieces of shit

You drop N bombs all over multiple forums for years in general talk - now you think you're Jesse Jackson.

Keep up with the calling me a piece of shit, you scrawny little rat. I'll cave that big beak of yours flat one of these days...

You won’t do shit and I’ve grown up and removed that language from my vocabulary. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You just are a keyboard coward then - got it. 

Let's see an example of how I talk about blacks here :news: ... and why would I want to go to shithole Dearborn?

No…I’m almost 55 years old with a sick wife at home and I don’t have the time or inclination to drive or go out of my way just because some dipshit can’t handle internet ball breaking without wanting to fight and the point about Dearborn is that you run your mouth constantly about Muslims but you wouldn’t say shit in Dearborn….does that make sense or do I need to dumb it down even further? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You won’t do shit and I’ve grown up and removed that language from my vocabulary. 

You don't know me very well son. Others from the forums have seen first hand what happens to loudmouth drunks ...

Good for you ...& do you want a cookie? 

On another note - who said dindu is a rassis term ... besides your retarded buddies snacks & the other faggot? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No…I’m almost 55 years old with a sick wife at home and I don’t have the time or inclination to drive or go out of my way just because some dipshit can’t handle internet ball breaking without wanting to fight and the point about Dearborn is that you run your mouth constantly about Muslims but you wouldn’t say shit in Dearborn….does that make sense or do I need to dumb it down even further? 

I'll slap the shit out of any towelhead that runs their mouth ... so no worries there.

You should sue whatever vax company that messed her up...

22 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You don't know me very well son. Others from the forums have seen first hand what happens to loudmouth drunks ...

Good for you ...& do you want a cookie? 

On another note - who said dindu is a rassis term ... besides your retarded buddies snacks & the other faggot? 

I guarantee I’ve beat the shit out of bigger and tougher faggots than you. That’s a fact ....now quit your fucking blubbering you pussy

31 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'll slap the shit out of any towelhead that runs their mouth ... so no worries there.

You should sue whatever vax company that messed her up...

I’ve said more than once that her recent issues started after having Covid…you keep bringing up the vaccine. 
BTW thanks for proving my point…you say that shit about “towelheads” here but you’ll never be able to prove it because you will never go  into their communities much less talk shit to them.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guarantee I’ve beat the shit out of bigger and tougher faggots than you. That’s a fact ....now quit your fucking blubbering you pussy

image.png.b04c8dc29317cb2f6b638576130f0016.png

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve said more than once that her recent issues started after having Covid…you keep bringing up the vaccine. 
BTW thanks for proving my point…you say that shit about “towelheads” here but you’ll never be able to prove it because you will never go  into their communities much less talk shit to them.

Not what you said next door - but fill your boots with the covi theory Fauxi Jr.

Did the term towelhead make you cry? Why the fuck would I want to go near those inbred fucks :lol:

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

image.png.b04c8dc29317cb2f6b638576130f0016.png

Not what you said next door - but fill your boots with the covi theory Fauxi Jr.

Did the term towelhead make you cry? Why the fuck would I want to go near those inbred fucks :lol:

Goddamn you are a rockhead.🤣

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn you are a rockhead.🤣

You said her ear ringing got much worse after vax ...and her eyes dart uncontrollably after as well...and some other stuff as well.

That's gotta be unbelievably bad btw. Has that improved at all?