Check your account email address ×

Anti Trumpers

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

All the nonsense that is being investigated by the FBI?

vs

All your nonsense that isn't worth an article on page 20 of the National Enquirer?

The FBI investigated Hillary right 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The economy is great and nothing else matters right?

:lol:

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Honestly is my biggest bone to pick in Canadians. Never mind Trump we have our own issues

It's seriiously like the dipshit across the street with the cars on blocks and trash blowing around the 4 foot high patches of weeds complaining about the house color of the double wide across the street. It's bizarre as hell to me.  I've never seen it anywhere but here either.

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

lol Oh yah economy is perfect..............frigging disaster.

I think your media is feeding you what ours have the last five years.  CRAP LIES!  The admin moving money around month to month to make things look "neat" and show how it's improving.  All people have to do is just look around after so many years and realize...what the fuck?  Sad it takes so many years.  I was astonished when Obama was re-elected.  I'll be equally floored if Trudeau is also.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's seriiously like the dipshit across the street with the cars on blocks and trash blowing around the 4 foot high patches of weeds complaining about the house color of the double wide across the street. It's bizarre as hell to me.  I've never seen it anywhere but here either.

I think your media is feeding you what ours have the last five years.  CRAP LIES!  The admin moving money around month to month to make things look "neat" and show how it's improving.  All people have to do is just look around after so many years and realize...what the fuck?  Sad it takes so many years.  I was astonished when Obama was re-elected.  I'll be equally floored if Trudeau is also.

Our Media is bought and paid for but I have a small business that relies on the commercial industries of southern Ontario. Its damn scary and most businesses are a bad day away from shutting the doors.

12 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Honestly is my biggest bone to pick in Canadians. Never mind Trump we have our own issues

I should never mind Trump we have bigger issues?

Didn't YOU just start a thread about Trump?  One that we're currently posting in?

Maybe you should take your own advice

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I live in the reality our election was tainted by a foreign adversary and those very people who live and control Washington are controlled by communists in Russia.

My biggest concern for MY country is that this never happens again and the Trump posse is tossed from Washington.

If your slice of heaven bar is set this low and you don't give a fuck about our countries future you should just move to where Communism resides.

:lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Our Media is bought and paid for but I have a small business that relies on the commercial industries of southern Ontario. Its damn scary and most businesses are a bad day away from shutting the doors.

I was still in contact with large fortune 500 clients of mine throughout Obama's reign.  I mean...the people that can actually see improvement if there is any real improvement.  You should have seen the data they sent me every time the MSM sent out "ITS ALL GOOD AND GETTING BETTER!!!!!!"  Holy shit.  I didn't know any of them, or any friends, or any of their friends who saw any indicators of the levels of improvement the MSM was touting with OBAMA.  It was all lies with numbers being moved from book to book from column to column and reported accordingly.  Not to mention the whole economy being artificially and dangerously propped up by our Fed.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Didn't YOU just start a thread about Trump?  One that we're currently posting in?

My opinion, your Trump obsessed when your a Canadian. You should be trying to better our country.

and yes I started a Trump thread. Its fun to watch you guys get all lathered up over nothing.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Poor ICE...get's fucking owned....attacks owner for it.  Bwhahahahahahhaha  aaaaahahahhahaahahahha! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

My opinion, your Trump obsessed when your a Canadian. You should be trying to better our country.

and yes I started a Trump thread. Its fun to watch you guys get all lathered up over nothing.

So it's okay for you to comment on Trump but not me.

Got it

Oh, and I did help make our country better in Oct 2015.  Maybe you should get with the program and be part of the solution instead of continuing to be part of the problem.

:bc:

Edited by ICEMAN!

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

So it's okay for you to comment on Trump but not me.

Got it

Oh, and I did help make our country better in Sept 2015.  Maybe you should get with the program and be part of the solution instead of continuing to be part of the problem.

:bc:

Now turn around and tell that to our site Democrats.

Moron. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Now turn around and tell that to our site Democrats.

Moron. :lol:

You inhabit some strange alternative opposite world.

Someone really should do a psychology case study on you 

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You inhabit some strange alternative opposite world.

Someone really should do a psychology case study on you 

No, my world is reality.  The closest thing I have to the "alternate opposite world" is this place where some of the most ignorant people seem to practice their selfish, hypocritical and idiotic poetic waxing I've ever witnessed.  All coming from just plain hurt feelings of being proven wrong.  You people are the other team's fans that riot and won't leave the stands after a loss.  Gross.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My slice of heaven.  

Screenshot_20170713-053955.jpg

Proof that the Country is full of  closet racists.

What else could it be?

The guy was solid............Not one scandal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, my world is reality.  The closest thing I have to the "alternate opposite world" is this place where some of the most ignorant people seem to practice their selfish, hypocritical and idiotic poetic waxing I've ever witnessed.  All coming from just plain hurt feelings of being proven wrong.  You people are the other team's fans that riot and won't leave the stands after a loss.  Gross.

Exhibit "A"