Check your account email address ×

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just now, Momorider said:

BFD Don Jr said that this is how he knew the publicist, nothing new :guzzle: 

So you know about Trump Tower Moscow that Trump was in a deal with with Arabs Algarov?  It fell apart because of sanctions on Russia.

Now why was Trump in such a hurry to remove the sanctions when he came into office?  

Follow the money momo, follow the dirty Russian mob money

Quid pro quo

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So you know about Trump Tower Moscow that Trump was in a deal with with Arabs Algarov?  It fell apart because of sanctions on Russia.

Now why was Trump in such a hurry to remove the sanctions when he came into office?  

Quid pro quo

:lies: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

nonsense, the dossier was a bunch of lies thrown together by fusion gps. ben said so :lol:

Today Bipolarhooknose is sucking ICEWelchers cock like its his last meal :gfight: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

“If anyone colluded with the Russians, it was the Democrats,” said a former Trump campaign adviser who asked not to be identified because of the pending investigations. “

:lmao:

Makes sense....

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Quid pro quo

and what is the prob with Russia mob money? they made it all by screwing the Russia government especially when comunisum fell .I would think you would be all on board with that. he'll I never see you saying shit about the union in politics . or is that mob money laundering ok because they find the left? so hard to keep track of the left hypocrisy .

and by deal falling apart you mean never got of the ground never even had a site . went as far as his daughter going there to look over a few sites to make sure they were up to company standards  big nothing .again

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So a private business man did some business with private business people. Riveting 

what did you not get the memo bwe are back in to the cold war because remember obama said the 80s called 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, that's all it is. nothing to do with sanctions or anything else....

:handjob:

Don't stop believing bud. It's more fun for me to watch you being an idiot :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and what is the prob with Russia mob money? they made it all by screwing the Russia government especially when comunisum fell .I would think you would be all on board with that. he'll I never see you saying shit about the union in politics . or is that mob money laundering ok because they find the left? so hard to keep track of the left hypocrisy .

and by deal falling apart you mean never got of the ground never even had a site . went as far as his daughter going there to look over a few sites to make sure they were up to company standards  big nothing .again

What's wrong with money laundering?

Did I just fucking read that right?

you are accusing him of money laundering 1 ore fail to be tossed back in your face in due time like all the other fails you have endured this year . I assume you find money laundering ok seeing as you are a left wing union supporter though .

so do you support the unions and there funding of the dnc?  then you are a fan of money laundering and mob involvement in politics just own it .

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you are accusing him of money laundering 1 ore fail to be tossed back in your face in due time like all the other fails you have endured this year . I assume you find money laundering ok seeing as you are a left wing union supporter though .

so do you support the unions and there funding of the dnc?  then you are a fan of money laundering and mob involvement in politics just own it .

swing and a miss......you support money laundering