Check your account email address ×

But Russia.......

Just now, Anler said:

Precisely... :bc:

I envision it like this

Cop on trial for murder says the following

"I smelled marijuana in the car and if that man would smoke marijuana in front of a child then he would have no issue with taking my life"

Judge stops court , a few guys in black suits walk in and blow the fucking cops head off and walk out....every nods their heads in agreement and goes about their day :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I envision it like this

"I smelled marijuana in the car and if that man would smoke marijuana in front of a child then he would have no issue with taking my life"

Judge stops court , a few guys in black suits walk in and blow the fucking cops head off and walk out....every nods their heads in agreement and goes about their day :lol: 

That's one example... :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

man SR has a special kind of talent. the hatred for him runs so deep he can get rwws to show some concern for poor black folks :lol:

hey SR, say something like "no way did trump collude with russia" and let's see what happens

I have several talents bro :bc: one being a master puppeteer 👍

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Being a complete idiot troll is not a talent.  Actually, maybe it is.  Getting banned from all sled forums but this one is actually impressive.  Hell, I'm convinced the only reason he came back here was wherever he found a place to sling his brand of idiocy, finally shit canned him there too.  I guess other places are less tolerant for ones who want to "move the needle" from "wire to wire" while calling everyone else names.  Oh well.

:lol:

Gotta list of all the sled forums and forums in general I've been banned from? :snack:And speaking of idiot faceless, nameless trolls.....I couldn't have described you better myself :lmao: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

totally agreed , after someone turns out to be useless just remove their rights and kill them :lol: 

Bipolarhooknose joins up with the Nazi :guzzle: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no different than yours  :news:

why would you enjoy looking at it though? weird.

Because I'm into freaks and weird shit.

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I have several talents bro :bc: one being a master puppeteer 👍

Gotta list of all the sled forums and forums in general I've been banned from? :snack:And speaking of idiot faceless, nameless trolls.....I couldn't have described you better myself :lmao: 

:lol: Poor SeRena.  Nice try.  "a master puppeteer".  Bwaahahahahhahahah!!!!  You are here for everyones enjoyment.  Your ownage is epic...because you are so fucking stupid!   CNN issues your talking points and off you go......it's crazy easy to beat your ass around here....and everyone does.  

And what is this "nameless, faceless" shit?  Pretty sure I have both.  You act like you don't like having your own personal troll though...weird.  I thought you like (needed) the attention on the internet.  Look how popular you are!  And don't play coy....you've been banned more times than anyone I've ever even heard in ten years on forums.  And your back panel whining to the Admins about how you are treated so unfairly is absolutely legend!  I wonder....what kind of crying you've done here?  I know you've cried about me....poor idiot troll! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hold still while I pull the hook out.

You've got pretty low standards for what constitutes a catch.

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Youre a fat fella?

Nah, just a little beer gut.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

POOP FISH FATTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

:bigfinger:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you just call wildboar a shit eater? :lol:

:lol:

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I envision it like this

Well Ben, were I you I would grow eyes in the back of my head. :bc:

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well Ben, were I you I would grow eyes in the back of my head. :bc:

Nope , in that scenario I would likely already have been made Grand Emperor and Exulted Ruler for Eternity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope , in that scenario I would likely already have been made Grand Emperor and Exulted Ruler for Eternity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

My bad. :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

My bad. :lmao:

figured you would have known that but I'm always willing to lend a hand when someone omits the obvious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Edited by f7ben