Check your account email address ×

But Russia.......

Insurance companies in Oregon would be required to cover abortions and other reproductive services at no cost to the patient regardless of income, citizenship status or gender identity under a measure approved Wednesday by lawmakers.

Oregon already has some of the most liberal abortion laws in the U.S., leaving out otherwise common requirements for waiting periods or spending limits on taxpayer funds. …

In some states such as New York, abortions are cost-free if they’re deemed medically necessary. The Oregon bill is unique, however, in that patients would have access to the procedure for virtually any reason, at any time, including sex-selective and late-term abortions.

The bill would also allocate almost $500,000 over the next two years to expand cost-free reproductive health coverage, including abortions, to immigrants who are otherwise ineligible under the Oregon Health Plan — the state’s Medicaid program that currently spends nearly $2 million a year to pay for roughly 3,500 abortions statewide.

Governor Kate Brown, who previously worked as a lobbyist for the abortion industry, cheered on these government mandates for abortion at all times for any reason:

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/07/12/oregons-full-tilt-mandate-abortion-demand-insurance-coverage-public-funding-almost-complete/

Wow.  When are insurance companies going to be forced to cover elective cosmetic surgeries.  I'd like to get my nose straightened out a bit..and my wife may be interested in some work too!  It's important for states to force this then, spend the money on it.....but as little as possible almost guaranteeing some really substandard service.  I'd better take a good lock at my nose again...it's not too bad.  And my wife's tits are fine....for now.

Just now, oleroule said:

i want to see a male with a gender identity issue have an abortion.

Don't think it can't happen!!!!!!  They are entitled to it if they want it!!!!  

For now, I just take a laxative.  But if I ever want to put on a pretty yellow sun dress....I deserve the right to get a Dyson up in my bung hole and suck that thing out of there!!!!!!

:lol:

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Should be the national law of the land :bc: 

And anyone supporting it should have their fucking throat slit like the disgusting pathetic animal they are .....worse than radical muslims

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is good. Kids are expensive. The conservative thing to do is kill the fetus. 

Why????  When they are a fetus they are rather cheap.....  it's once they pop out the expenses mount.  Parents should be able to try the baby out and then decide wether to abort....  fetus up to a self sufficient child is pretty much the same same

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And anyone supporting it should have their fucking throat slit like the disgusting pathetic animal they are .....worse than radical muslims

Backwards third world countries outlaw abortion.  Civilized societies provide a safe legal choice.  So remind who the animals are again .7 Momo :news:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Backwards third world countries outlaw abortion.  Civilized societies provide a safe legal choice.  So remind who the animals are again .7 Momo :news:

DERP .....Killing unborn children is worse than stoning your daughter for being raped....you are a fucking moron so I dont hold it against you but the people with brains who support this shit are fucking animals 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

DERP .....Killing unborn children is worse than stoning your daughter for being raped....you are a fucking moron so I dont hold it against you but the people with brains who support this shit are fucking animals 

Image result for straight jacket

Just now, f7ben said:

Have you looked at a map where abortion is outlawed?  The animals are those who fail to understand the reality of providing a safe legal choice for women and the barbaric nature of what happens when it is illegal.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Have you looked at a map where abortion is outlawed?  The animals are those who fail to understand the reality of providing a safe legal choice for women and the barbaric nature of what happens when it is illegal.  

I support free morning after pills and unlimited access to abortion during the first trimester .....after that it should be 100% illegal 

• Like 3

Just now, f7ben said:

I support free morning after pills and unlimited access to abortion during the first trimester .....after that it should be 100% illegal 

You're arguing against a very rare issue.  When a late term abortion occurs there are legitimate medical reasons that neither you, I, or the evil government should determine for those involved.  

Now - if you're such a proponent of Morning after pills and first trimester choice - how come you view both sides as the same?  Surely you see a difference between the D's and R's on the issue.. :snack:  And the availability of abortion is a fallacy....check how many clinics in Indiana provide abortion services and how far women have to travel for them.  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you support morning after pills and first trimesters, yet be sooooooooooo anti-abortion? 

first trimester I can get on board with if we agree to van all others,except for the extreme and rare mom and baby are in grave danger . the rest should be tried as murder just like if you kill a baby in the mother in a car wreck 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you support morning after pills and first trimesters, yet be sooooooooooo anti-abortion? 

I have never ever been opposed to the morning after pill , that would be fucking idiocy. I support first trimester abortion because at that point the child is never able to survive without its host. Its y way of compromising. I find any elective abortion performed on a child that could survive outside its mother to be no different than if I put a gun to your head and pulled the trigger.....same same 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're arguing against a very rare issue.  When a late term abortion occurs there are legitimate medical reasons that neither you, I, or the evil government should determine for those involved.  

Now - if you're such a proponent of Mputeorning after pills and first trimester choice - how come you view both sides as the same?  Surely you see a difference between the D's and R's on the issue.. :snack:  And the availability of abortion is a fallacy....check how many clinics in Indiana provide abortion services and how far women have to travel for them.  

pure bullshit , there are a ton of docs that do late term for fun .....tiller the baby killers can be found if you want one done

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pure bullshit , there are a ton of docs that do late term for fun .....tiller the baby killers can be found if you want one done

:lmao: 

Feel free to post facts from medical sites - not pro life sites - to support your opinion. 

:lol: 

Are spinning on the dish with JT?  :news: