Check your account email address ×

HOLY MOLY...I missed a day of days!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Note them twice then. Nay, Thrice.

Awww, you're still trying to salvage something out of this even though I've told you I don't care multiple times? That's adorable.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Awww, you're still trying to salvage something out of this even though I've told you I don't care multiple times? That's adorable.

"salvage"?  You're new at this...poor kid.

Now...shoo fly! :lmao:

Just now, Wildboer said:

I threw you back, catch and release, stop trying to bite the hook again.

I thought you were in your 20's?  Are you sure? :lol:Ahhh....young grasshopper.....

I think early teens may be about right.  I feel incredibly dumb now for trying to converse with a 13 year old confused gender teen about gun control.  Hey, you definitely had me fooled there for a while.  Do you even own a sled?

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought you were in your 20's?  Are you sure? :lol:Ahhh....young grasshopper.....

I think early teens may be about right.  I feel incredibly dumb now for trying to converse with a 13 year old confused gender teen about gun control.  Hey, you definitely had me fooled there for a while.  Do you even own a sled?

:lol:

With every response you fall further apart, I can't wait to see what's next Mr. Maturity.

My mom and I essentially share a sled nowadays because I'm only able to sneak away a couple times a winter while I'm building career opportunities in an industry where winter is our busy season. Renegade X package 600, I believe it's a 2015. We traded in my 2012 MXZ X, also a 600, because I can't sneak away often enough in the winter recently.

Just now, MiSledder said:

27 and you share a sled with your mom? At 27 i oaid cash for a brand new sled, hauled it home to my house and fucked my girl friend that night

No 401K either it would appear :guzzle: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

27 and you share a sled with your mom? At 27 i oaid cash for a brand new sled, hauled it home to my house and fucked my girl friend that night

I thought you were a girl? 

34 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

With every response you fall further apart, I can't wait to see what's next Mr. Maturity.

My mom and I essentially share a sled nowadays because I'm only able to sneak away a couple times a winter while I'm building career opportunities in an industry where winter is our busy season. Renegade X package 600, I believe it's a 2015. We traded in my 2012 MXZ X, also a 600, because I can't sneak away often enough in the winter recently.

:lol:Poor thing.  I sorta feel bad for you now.  I am officially giving you "age credits"

OK....which one is you?  

Image result for new kids on the block

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

All of the 27 year olds on this site are super smart. 

Sometimes I forget you are a youngster also.  You get Mil-cred though.  It's adds 10 years....unless you are a tool regardless.

Just noticed your sig too.  Too funny. :lol:

5 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I can only sneak away 1-2 weekends a season, it would be stupid to buy a sled when there's a perfectly good one I can use sitting in the garage.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No 401K either it would appear :guzzle: 

Nah but we moved my college fund into a retirement account so I got more than most millenials at this point.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought you were a girl? 

Lmfao, nah, maybe you got confused because I play for both teams.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

All of the 27 year olds on this site are super smart. 

Amen :good:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Lmfao, nah, maybe you got confused because I play for both teams.

That was directed @MiSledder, not you..you have made your enjoyment of cum guzzling perfectly clear..lol..:lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief...what was I doing when I was 27?  I'd have to look it up .  It's all kind of a blur now. :lol:

You know I've been getting this joke since I was 15, right?

Just now, Wildboer said:

You know I've been getting this joke since I was 15, right?

How was it a joke you've been getting that I can't remember what I was doing when I was 27?  That's really weird.  

Are you high right now?

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief...what was I doing when I was 27?  I'd have to look it up .  It's all kind of a blur now. :lol:

I was working 15 hr shifts 7 days a week. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How was it a joke you've been getting that I can't remember what I was doing when I was 27?  That's really weird.  

Are you high right now?

Joke, insult, powerplay. Whatever you want to call it you bring up my age every time you feel insecure about your argument. 

I'm only a little stoned right now.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Joke, insult, powerplay. Whatever you want to call it you bring up my age every time you feel insecure about your argument. 

I'm only a little stoned right now.

I don't care what age you are.....only what age you act.  You'd do better to start acting your age.  When SeRena starts handling your coin purse softly and gently, you've got a problem.

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

And i dont think smartphones were around yet. :lol:

Remember bag phones?  Wish I'd have kept it...be worth a fortune.

Bright side, I've got several iPhones going back to the original....in their boxes.  My daughter will probably be able to sell them to some dork for big cash in 20-30 years.  They're all I'm leaving her in her inheritance. :lol:

• Like 1