Check your account email address ×

HOLY MOLY...I missed a day of days!

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't give a fuck to admit this at all....I still love that movie.  And poor, poor hypocritical WildBoresmetodeath.  He thinks I'm a honkey! :lol:

That's because it's still a classic movie, you don't write off a classic because one joke is in poor taste, especially when it wasn't even controversial when the movie was released. You really are a fucking idiot man.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

That's because it's still a classic movie, you don't write off a classic because one joke is in poor taste, especially when it wasn't even controversial when the movie was released. You really are a fucking idiot man.

Why do you think my comments you just quoted toward you were about the movie.  Is this more librul logic.  Idiot.  Go fix your man bun, it's too tight....like your skinny jeans. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nothing about that movie is in poor taste you dolt.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He's an "intellectual Cinema Elitist!  It may be a new category..or even gender! :lol:

I think you are on to something! :lol:

38 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh it absolutely does. 

When black people were referred to as Negros it wasn't because white America felt like mixing things up with a Spanish word. Not to mention the fact that it's an anachronism.

take a guess who I learned black racial terms from

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you think my comments you just quoted toward you were about the movie.  Is this more librul logic.  Idiot.  Go fix your man bun, it's too tight....like your skinny jeans. :lol:

You used those quotes to imply liberals would be ashamed to admit they enjoy the movie, damn you're an idiot.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Nothing about that movie is in poor taste you dolt.

Yeah, and neither is blackface :lol: Damn you guys are fucking morons.

Just now, Wildboer said:

You used those quotes to imply liberals would be ashamed to admit they enjoy the movie, damn you're an idiot.

So when Gene Wilder put on blackface in Silver Streak do you think costar Richard Pryor was upset? 

Just now, Wildboer said:

You're figuring it out WB :bc: 

Smails is all over the place....he's bipolar and trying his hand at sobriety.  And Lil Momo....enough said 👍

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Smails is all over the place....he's bipolar and trying his hand at sobriety.  And Lil Momo....enough said 👍

My sobriety is treating me just fine but your endless fluffing of Slinger and every other lib around here is pretty sad and embarrassing.

6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

wildboer wasnt there to tell him to be, Blacks folks need wildboers around to protect them

Hey he goes to the liquor store in the hood at 2 a.m. and all the brothers don't even notice.

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

My sobriety is treating me just fine but your endless fluffing of Slinger and every other lib around here is pretty sad and embarrassing.

I dont find you any different Jim...still funny ashell and dont take any shit. :bc:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So when Gene Wilder put on blackface in Silver Streak do you think costar Richard Pryor was upset? 

It's in poor taste now, it was within the realm of acceptability when it was released.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo is a piece of work man. 

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No I didn't.  Not at all.  See one day, you librul clowns will realize you have no idea what you are talking about...and certainly no idea what others are talking about.  Sadly, many of you will have to die before that happens.  You may be one.  Are you a fast runner.  "run, hide, tell"

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at you!  You lying, cowardly idiot of the forum.....trying to make friends so, so bad! :lol: Hey, you and slinger are really grabbing on and bumping helmets nicely lately.  That may actually turn into something for you.  

But relax a bit...you come on a bit strong and your brains leak out of your ass....easily.

SR Friend.gif

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's in poor taste now, it was within the realm of acceptability when it was released.

Lil Momo is a piece of work man. 

You're an idiot. :lol:

Now...go pour me a beer!  And I don't want any of your nigger hair in it either. :lmao:I've got my own.

28 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Your sobriety isn't a joke, good for you for getting a hold of the problem man.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No I didn't.  Not at all.  See one day, you librul clowns will realize you have no idea what you are talking about...and certainly no idea what others are talking about.  Sadly, many of you will have to die before that happens.  You may be one.  Are you a fast runner.  "run, hide, tell"

Look at you!  You lying, cowardly idiot of the forum.....trying to make friends so, so bad! :lol: Hey, you and slinger are really grabbing on and bumping helmets nicely lately.  That may actually turn into something for you.  

But relax a bit...you come on a bit strong and your brains leak out of your ass....easily.

SR Friend.gif

So you don't know what you're saying when you say it? Or are you lying to fit your own argument? Because you absofuckinglutely did.

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So you don't know what you're saying when you say it? Or are you lying to fit your own argument? Because you absofuckinglutely did.

I don't know what happens in your multi-gender, equal opportunity fucking world....but when somebody tries to tell me what i mean, it usually ends poorly for them.  Get your idiot liberal head out of your ass and learn to try and comprehend what I am actually pecking out and not what you think it means.  You aren't that smart little man.  Trust me.  SeRena is backing you! :lol:

You've failed to converse like an intellectual with me.  And I've tried to give you all the help you needed.  Now, you are just another idiot faggot liberal convinced of your own superiority on the internet.  So, good luck with all that. :lol:Enjoy a long life of working hard at the service of others.  Hey, some find it very fulfilling.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know what happens in your multi-gender, equal opportunity fucking world....but when somebody tries to tell me what i mean, it usually ends poorly for them.  Get your idiot liberal head out of your ass and learn to try and comprehend what I am actually pecking out and not what you think it means.  You aren't that smart little man.  Trust me.  SeRena is backing you! :lol:

You've failed to converse like an intellectual with me.  And I've tried to give you all the help you needed.  Now, you are just another idiot faggot liberal convinced of your own superiority on the internet.  So, good luck with all that. :lol:Enjoy a long life of working hard at the service of others.  Hey, some find it very fulfilling.

Dude you're the one convinced of your own superiority here, I'm just some dude living his life and having a little fun ruffling your racist feathers. You can't make this end poorly for me because I really don't care and I'm really just fucking with you.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Dude you're the one convinced of your own superiority here, I'm just some dude living his life and having a little fun ruffling your racist feathers. You can't make this end poorly for me because I really don't care and I'm really just fucking with you.

Shut your mouth.........................RACIST!!!!

:lol: