Check your account email address ×

another small flame erupts from the smoke

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

the facts speak for themselves...

Dude I've proved you wrong with multiple definitions of collusion.   Taking a meeting with someone who claims to have damaging information on Hillary is not of in itself collusion.   There would have to be actions that occurred from that information for collusion or conspiracy.   Damn man open your mind for once.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i have good memory dude. i don't need files, or spreadsheets to remember what people at one time said. would you like some examples with you?

2879575882.jpg

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude I've proved you wrong with multiple definitions of collusion.   Taking a meeting with someone who claims to have damaging information on Hillary is not of in itself collusion.   There would have to be actions that occurred from that information for collusion or conspiracy.   Damn man open your mind for once.  

:lmao:

i can't wait to read your excuses when more and more is revealed.

Just now, Highmark said:

Words like opposition research only work when it is a piss file....

ZN6ZAEU.gif

:lmao:

i can't wait to read your excuses when more and more is revealed.

So now you admit taking this meeting is not collusion in of itself?   

note to self - never make a bet with highmark again.

The fact that you think you've already won the bet is enough for anyone to refrain from ever making a bet with you again.  

note to self - never make a bet with highmark again.

Keep making a fool of yourself.   We are enjoying it. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Keep making a fool of yourself.   We are enjoying it. :lol:  

Immensely. :lmao:

I'm taking him to Vegas.  He can convince them I shouldn't have to wait for my "black jack" before they pay up. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So now you admit taking this meeting is not collusion in of itself?   

no, i did not admit that. what i was implying is that if you can't even admit the loss of this bet with an "admission" by one of the people included in the bet, i know damn well you're going to try squirming out on anything else.

no, i did not admit that. what i was implying is that if you can't even admit the loss of this bet with an "admission" by one of the people included in the bet, i know damn well you're going to try squirming out on anything else.

You're asking us to call the election just as the polls open.

How would that work out for you?

Edited by Snake

What? :lol:  Trump Jr, Manifort or Kushner would all be on Trumps team and if they collude with Russia I will pay the bet.   Hell I'll even throw in this lawyer even though it was pretty clear to anyone with any intelligence this is about Russia Govt and Trump team collusion.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What? :lol:  Trump Jr, Manifort or Kushner would all be on Trumps team and if they collude with Russia I will pay the bet.   Hell I'll even throw in this lawyer even though it was pretty clear to anyone with any intelligence this is about Russia Govt and Trump team collusion.  

why do you keep bringing "gov" into it? that was not part of the bet. i specifically left that out because the Russian hackers could have not been  technically in the Russian gov.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you keep bringing "gov" into it? that was not part of the bet. i specifically left that out because the Russian hackers could have not been  technically in the Russian gov.

So average, run of the mill Russian citizens with NO TIES to the Rusian govt were colluding against Hillary?  I mean if you want to (which I think you did) claim this lawyer had ties to the Kremlin its one thing but why would your average Russian citizen collude against Hillary?

Edited by Highmark

maybe, but that isn't relevant to the bet.

Ok we will include this female attorney.   There still is no evidence of collusion based on the Trump team taking the meeting.   Do you finally at least get that something has to come out of the meeting (actions) to even start talking collusion?