Check your account email address ×

WTF? Invoice from State of MA

I just got an invoice from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts saying my car went through the toll booth at the Tobin Bridge in MA at the end of May without paying the toll. I haven't been to MA since I moved to VT 4 years ago. I guess the technology that they use to scan the plates isn't very accurate.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just got an invoice from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts saying my car went through the toll booth at the Tobin Bridge in MA at the end of May without paying the toll. I haven't been to MA since I moved to VT 4 years ago. I guess the technology that they use to scan the plates isn't very accurate.

I go through the tolls without paying everytime I head east through Chicago.....going on 10 yrs now....gonna be a big bill one day perhaps. :lol:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

I go through the tolls without paying everytime head east through Chicago.....going on 10 yrs now....gonna be a big bill one day perhaps. :lol:

It's only a couple of bucks, but I'm not paying for something I didn't do. Fuck them!

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It's only a couple of bucks, but I'm not paying for something I didn't do. Fuck them!

Thats odd though....either computer glitch or someone did more then one set of plates at the penitentiary. :lol:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Thats odd though....either computer glitch or someone did more then one set of plates at the penitentiary. :lol:

I would think the software would be pretty reliable at this point. The sucky part is it would be easier to pay it than to fight it. But, I don't often take the easy road :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I would think the software would be pretty reliable at this point. The sucky part is it would be easier to pay it than to fight it. But, I don't often take the easy road :lol:

Nothing wrong with that. :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The state eliminated all the booths in the entire state months ago. I think the Tobin booths have been gone since last year. Everyone needs a transponder now.

Thats still a toll you moron... :lol:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

41 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I go through the tolls without paying everytime I head east through Chicago.....going on 10 yrs now....gonna be a big bill one day perhaps. :lol:

Chicago just pegged me from 2 year ago.  Couple hundred smackers!!!  I didn't even see the toll booth!  

"I fought the law and the.........."  We all know the song.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Chicago just pegged me from 2 year ago.  Couple hundred smackers!!!  I didn't even see the toll booth!  

"I fought the law and the.........."  We all know the song.

I seen them just forgot to go on and pay within the days allotted.   Jumped the toll from like $4 to around $30.  Complete bullshit. 

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The state eliminated all the booths in the entire state months ago. I think the Tobin booths have been gone since last year. Everyone needs a transponder now.

The bill is from EZ Pass. Is there still a transponder site at the Tobin? I haven't been on the Tobin Bridge for at least 20 years.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I seen them just forgot to go on and pay within the days allotted.   Jumped the toll from like $4 to around $30.  Complete bullshit. 

The bill is for $1.55 for the toll and $.60 for the processing fee.

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

For Christ sakes MC that's still a toll! Are you drunk already?

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I got two different tickets from the City.  WTF?  I called them and got two different egg-plants with names I couldn't pronounce to complain.  I just paid the fucking thing.  Good 'ol Chicago.  And their pizza is overrated too. :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The bill is for $1.55 for the toll and $.60 for the processing fee.

You gonna be ok? :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I got two different tickets from the City.  WTF?  I called them and got two different egg-plants with names I couldn't pronounce to complain.  I just paid the fucking thing.  Good 'ol Chicago.  And their pizza is overrated too. :lol:

To me Chicago is like Vegas.   Nice to visit a couple times a decade. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No!!!!!!! Someone needs to start a Go Fund Me page :lol:  It's not the lousy $2 that won't even buy me an iced coffee at DD, it's the point of it. I know it would be easier to login to their site and pay the $2.15. Why should I pay for something that never happened?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

To me Chicago is like Vegas.   Nice to visit a couple times a decade. :lol:  

I hated to even go there to make money!  

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

No!!!!!!! Someone needs to start a Go Fund Me page :lol:  It's not the lousy $2 that won't even buy me an iced coffee at DD, it's the point of it. I know it would be easier to login to their site and pay the $2.15. Why should I pay for something that never happened?

:lol:

Hey...you're a man of principles...I get it.  I am too.  That's why librulz hate me....and you. :lmao:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hated to even go there to make money!  

:lol:

Hey...you're a man of principles...I get it.  I am too.  That's why librulz hate me....and you. :lmao:

The thing is I don't really lean one way or the other. I'm a conservative that has some liberal values. The far right seems to be able to accept that better than the left for some reason :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

The thing is I don't really lean one way or the other. I'm a conservative that has some liberal values. The far right seems to be able to accept that better than the left for some reason :dunno: 

Hey, I'm with ya.  I have a lot of liberal values.  I think many of the right have moved toward the center.  I use the term "librul" as a sort of people they've portrayed themselves as over the years.  And it's not flattering.

Awww....everybody here knows my thoughts by now. :lol: