Check your account email address ×

No assimilation from new immigrants...Trump strikes a chord

On July 13, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Momorider said:

You might imagine the nigger might sponsored a legislative agenda to help his people, maybe all the free shit was intended to help with that :dunno: 

And you think you're not a racist :lol2:between blacks and Jews you have a lot of hate 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cold War said:

:goodpost:

That was response to him.

Black or white, most want the best for their kids.

I lived in the city when I was young and single. I would never want to raise a family in that environment.

It was definitely an eye opener.

I live in a first ring suburb.  The Castile thing happened very close to our home.  We also had a murder at a gas station just down the road.  The TC highway protests are another issue.  Went out Sat. night and had one hell of a time getting home with I94 protesters blocked and the other various construction closings.  Wife had to fight traffic struggles getting to work yesterday with the 35W protests.  

I hate living this close to areas with crime in the city. 

But, I have done work in the bad part of the city.  Shocking what I have seen in those neighborhoods..  I have seen people walking down the middle of the street with guns in the air at times of daylight. 

It is hard to know where to draw the line.  How close do you want to be near the city?  I spend hours on the road some days even with the short commute.

The crime has to stop.  I honestly think it is up to us as citizens.  .There are plenty of people ready to cause trouble. Cops are overwhelmed.  They brought forces from over 100 miles just to help with the highway protesters.  That is insane.  It takes hours just to get enough forces to cover a protest?

2 hours ago, favoritos said:

I live in a first ring suburb.  The Castile thing happened very close to our home.  We also had a murder at a gas station just down the road.  The TC highway protests are another issue.  Went out Sat. night and had one hell of a time getting home with I94 protesters blocked and the other various construction closings.  Wife had to fight traffic struggles getting to work yesterday with the 35W protests.  

I hate living this close to areas with crime in the city. 

But, I have done work in the bad part of the city.  Shocking what I have seen in those neighborhoods..  I have seen people walking down the middle of the street with guns in the air at times of daylight. 

It is hard to know where to draw the line.  How close do you want to be near the city?  I spend hours on the road some days even with the short commute.

The crime has to stop.  I honestly think it is up to us as citizens.  .There are plenty of people ready to cause trouble. Cops are overwhelmed.  They brought forces from over 100 miles just to help with the highway protesters.  That is insane.  It takes hours just to get enough forces to cover a protest?

About 20 years ago we actually had a serial killer come to our small town.

Very bizarre....if he wouldn't of gotten caught with another girl a local kid probably would of went to jail for killing his girlfriend.

It is a myth that police or laws stop crime. The police is completely reactionary. They come after a crime has been committed.

Strong families and communities make for low crime rates.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

About 20 years ago we actually had a serial killer come to our small town.

Very bizarre....if he wouldn't of gotten caught with another girl a local kid probably would of went to jail for killing his girlfriend.

It is a myth that police or laws stop crime. The police is completely reactionary. They come after a crime has been committed.

Strong families and communities make for low crime rates.

Strong sense of community with strong family values certainly are key to reduced crime. That or living next door to a hells angels clubhouse.