Check your account email address ×

they own the house, senate, and presidency.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

where's the health care plan? 

Waiting on some help from your team who are all sitting on the sidelines like rotten little children wondering why they haven't gotten their trophies yet.

Hey...way to help out the citizens!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Waiting on some help from your team who are all sitting on the sidelines like rotten little children wondering why they haven't gotten their trophies yet.

Like they care :lmao::lol::lol2: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

there's no need for help from the other team. your bag of air at the top owns the majority. i thought you were smart. instead you've proven to be a condescending shit stain of blame. 

• Like 2

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

there's no need for help from the other team. your bag of air at the top owns the majority. i thought you were smart. instead you've proven to be a condescending shit stain of blame. 

Go fuck yourself you liberal twat.  Your idiots gonna sit out the whole process like little fucking babies?  Yep....just like you.  Sitting on the sidelines calling names and surely giving REALLY BAD ADVICE to people probably needing help.  What a shame.

Hate me yet?  I sure fucking hope so.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Go fuck yourself you liberal twat.  Your idiots gonna sit out the whole process like little fucking babies?  Yep....just like you.  Sitting on the sidelines calling names and surely giving REALLY BAD ADVICE to people probably needing help.  What a shame.

omg!!! :lol: have great evening, susanne. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Barry didn't reach across the isle for 8 fucking years about anything :flush: 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Barry didn't reach across the isle for 8 fucking years about anything :flush: 

Only to give up the keys to 1000+ seats.  I find it odd that the MSM now puts so much coverage on trying to get one back.  Lose 1000...meh.  May win one back?  24/7 coverage to see another "almost win". :lol:

there will be no plan because republicans are fucking retards. 8 years this is all they campaigned on and then the american public gives them a shot and all they can come up with is a fucking plan that is actually worse than the ACA. fucking stupid meat puppet half wit hilljack fucktards

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there will be no plan because republicans are fucking retards. 8 years this is all they campaigned on and then the american public gives them a shot and all they can come up with is a fucking plan that is actually worse than the ACA. fucking stupid meat puppet half wit hilljack fucktards

How is it worse?  That's not possible.  It can be the same though...but still, it sounds like just another band-aid.  I'm for a full single payer but that's not gonna happen.  So, I think it's time to follow Rand's advice. Time for a full-on repeal.  Let the market take over for now.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How is it worse?  That's not possible.  It can be the same though...but still, it sounds like just another band-aid.  I'm for a full single payer but that's not gonna happen.  So, I think it's time to follow Rand's advice. Time for a full-on repeal.  Let the market take over for now.

Its worse because its the same shit with a massive tax break for the rich tied in....that is worse :lol: 

We have to pass the health care bill first , then the people can read it.  You can keep your doctor or your  plan you have now. The yearly savings in this plan for working families will allow them to purchase solar panels and a new electric car , and donate monies for dem campaigns.  :headshot:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans haven't legislated in decades. Useless idiots supported by the same.

Yes we know MC and Democrats are altruistic and the real party of the people...don't you ever tire of sounding like a partisan hack?

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes we know MC and Democrats are altruistic and the real party of the people...don't you ever tire of sounding like a partisan hack?

Yeah, that's why they are gonna throw the Supreme Court pics into the far right sector cuz nobody is gonna tell them how to deal!!!!!

JESUS!  Why can't they start thinking of a future....other than what they think their own will be?  Two parties right?  Not one running things and the other crying about them.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

where's the health care plan? 

health care has been around forever.  Long before obama fucked it up and made it more expensive.  Prolly won't see much change as we will have to ride out till after 2018 when the democrats will continue scratching their head while the losses continue to mount for them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It's the R's who are saying No you stupid fuck :lol:

Were you pissed at the R's when the ACA was being discussed... :lmao: