Check your account email address ×

Her Poor Husband

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

you sign it acknowledging you were provided the paperwork,  she failed to comply with that.  She was in the wrong if the law requires the officer to get a sig.  Here we do not require sigs in NH so it would have been a non issue.  She already had 2 other tickets on the same road,  she clearly knew the process and is off her rocker.  

Cop was level headed in the encounter,  too bad more of them aren't that way when dealing with idiots. 

Very level headed...and should be used as an example on how an officer should behave.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2 yeah I couldn't listen to all of that :lol:  Bitch needs a xanax.

Can you imagine the ride back to the station with that woman in the back....id be tempted to hog tie her and duct tape her mouth and rifle her into the trunk. :lol2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Can you imagine the ride back to the station with that woman in the back....id be tempted to hog tie her and duct tape her mouth and rifle her into the trunk. :lol2:

Looked like he might have had a Explorer squad, so tie her on the roof rack.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

WTF is going on here.  You've been awfully nice to Wolfie lately.  It's kinda creeping the rest of us out.......... :flush: 

11 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I've been around some crazy bitches in my life, some even used to be related....cough :lol:  I have a wicked low tolerance for it these days.

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

WTF is going on here.  You've been awfully nice to Wolfie lately.  It's kinda creeping the rest of us out.......... :flush: 

Im always a nice guy. :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've been around some crazy bitches in my life, some even used to be related....cough :lol:  I have a wicked low tolerance for it these days.

I just smile and nod...and go the other way....anything to avoid conflict.

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord you're an idiot, all she had to do was sign the ticket and it would have never escalated. If you watch further into the video you can hear her husband pleading with her to sign the ticket.

Sure, and all you have to do is let them search you for no reason, or enter your home for no reason. Fuck off boot licker.

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

yeah but he dont get fined for misusing gender pronouns

....and nobody here will either. You seem to have read some fake news and took the bait.

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

Sure, and all you have to do is let them search you for no reason, or enter your home for no reason. Fuck off boot licker.

Nice deflection, how many times does the officer have to tell her to sign the ticket or she will be arrested? You're the only dumbass that doesn't see the professionalism displayed by the officer. It appears that woman would have been the perfect wife for you, better luck next time. :bigfinger:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Nice deflection, how many times does the officer have to tell her to sign the ticket or she will be arrested? You're the only dumbass that doesn't see the professionalism displayed by the officer. It appears that woman would have been the perfect wife for you, better luck next time. :bigfinger:

Yes, and how many times does the nice officer have to tell you suck his cock before you do. Bootlickers are a cancer on a free society, and you are a fucking boot licker.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Yes, and how many times does the nice officer have to tell you suck his cock before you do. Bootlickers are a cancer on a free society, and you are a fucking boot licker.

I can't believe that you would have an issue with this officer. If ever I was hoping for a cop to shoot someone, this is it. He deserves a commendation for showing restraint. Her husband deserves a medal or needs a friend to tell him to run. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I can't believe that you would have an issue with this officer. If ever I was hoping for a cop to shoot someone, this is it. He deserves a commendation for showing restraint. Her husband deserves a medal or needs a friend to tell him to run. 

I have a serious issue with a cop arresting a person for refusing to sign a traffic ticket..How could any sane person not?

20 minutes ago, Boered said:

The only cancer in a free society are losers such as yourself who think they're above the law. I can guarantee if that were you in that vid, you would have signed that ticket in a heart beat, because even you are not that stupid or maybe you are.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Boered said:

I have a serious issue with a cop arresting a person for refusing to sign a traffic ticket..How could any sane person not?

I guess you can just refuse a ticket and say you never got it. That woman was nuts. If she acted like that with the cop, who knows how long it will be until she drives onto the sidewalk screaming god is great 

3 hours ago, Boered said:

Are you telling me that in the land of the free you can be arrested for not signing a speeding ticket?

He gave her a break by not elevating the ticket to a 4th degree misdemeanor like he SHOULD HAVE.

Figures a stupid fu k like you wouldn't give a shit about that.

Women drivers.... :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess you can just refuse a ticket and say you never got it. That woman was nuts. If she acted like that with the cop, who knows how long it will be until she drives onto the sidewalk screaming god is great 

Nah, shes a liberal for sure.  She'll scream she was mentally violated.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

We do not have to sign for a traffic ticket, they ask, you can refuse. You cannot just say you never got it dummy. Are you this stupid, or is it an act? What does her being crazy have to do with being arrested for refusing to sign a traffic ticket? thousands of sane people do it daily. Yes, she is a kook, yes she was annoying, no she should not have been threatened with arrest for refusing to sign.

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

The only cancer in a free society are losers such as yourself who think they're above the law. I can guarantee if that were you in that vid, you would have signed that ticket in a heart beat, because even you are not that stupid or maybe you are.

I sign nothing for pigs and I refuse to answer their stupid questions, such as where are you going and where are you coming from.