Check your account email address ×

Bigger Than....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

If the special counsel's office is leaking prejudicial information about an investigation, it should be shut down immediately. :flush: 

Can we see your law degree and American qualifications :snack:

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I've been correct about Dump from the start :lmao: He's an embarrassing clown :lol: incompetent and pathological liar.

So why was one of your favorite sayings "Dump has no chance" then you fucking moron? 

Wrong = Right

Losing = Winning

Intelectual = Slope

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So why was one of your favorite sayings "Dump has no chance" then you fucking moron? 

Wrong = Right

Losing = Winning

Intelectual = Slope

Mother fucking :owned:

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wrong = Right

Losing = Winning

Intelectual = Slope

Dump has no chance....to succeed :snack:

Dumper Dumbski = Dump supporter :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

:snack:

Quoting officials, the newspaper said one event of interest to Mueller is an exchange on March 22, when Coats told associates that Trump had asked him to intervene with Comey to get him to back off the focus on Trump's former national security advisor Mike Flynn as part of the FBI probe of the Russia affair.

A few days after the March 22 meeting, Trump spoke separately with Coats and Rogers and asked them to issue public statements to the effect that there was no evidence of coordination between his campaign and Russia. The Post said both men refused the president's request.

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump has no chance....to succeed :snack:

Dumper Dumbski = Dump supporter :bc: 

To be president you dumb ass. Nice try.

Come again :lmao::lol::lmao: 

Trump: 'I Know That I'm Not Under Investigation'

During his first on-camera interview since firing FBI Director James Comey, President Donald Trump was asked by NBC News' Lester Holt about his contact with Comey regarding the Russia investigation.

Trump revealed that he spoke with Comey once over dinner and twice by phone, and he asked Comey during each conversation if he is under investigation.

"I actually asked him, yes," Trump said. "I said, 'If it's possible, would you let me know, am I under investigation?' He said, 'You are not under investigation.'"

Holt pointed out that Comey has given sworn testimony that there is an ongoing investigation into the Trump campaign and possible collusion with the Russian government.

"I know that I'm not under investigation, me, personally," Trump said. "I'm not talking about campaigns, I'm not talking about anything else."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/11/trump-interview-after-comey-firing-fbi-russia-investigation

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yeah...I'm defending Trump and I'm also mad about the investigation. :news: 

You're such an ignorant ugly ass 

It really has gotten so repetitive and pathetic.....not one ounce of originality, humor or intelligence.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

It really has gotten so repetitive and pathetic.....not one ounce of originality, humor or intelligence.

SnowRider dupe then :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You're correct Jimmy....keeping up with the daily events, lies, incompetence of your boy Dump is repetitive and pathetic.  And it has to be tough on anyone with at least minimal intelligence who voted for him.  :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're correct Jimmy....keeping up with the daily events, lies, incompetence of your boy Dump is repetitive and pathetic.  And it has to be tough on anyone with at least minimal intelligence who voted for him.  :snack:

Tough on me...I post some shit  here and then go to work and live my life. Does your life really revolve around  elected officials? Sad.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Tough on me...I post some shit  here and then go to work and live my life. Does your life really revolve around  elected officials? Sad.

He's on here 7 days a week at all hours of the day.....zero life outside of here apparently. But then again if I was as fucking goofy looking as he is I'd stay indoors too! :lol: 

• Like 1