Check your account email address ×

The Clear Point...

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'll give it a shot.  

Trump has been in the crosshairs of the IC for well over a year.  He, his family and his team have been secretly and illegally surveilled for nearly the same length of time.  Virtually everything they have ever done or said during this time has been recorded.  If there were anything more than scant circumstantial evidence it would already be public knowledge.  We know people within the IC and the FBI can't keep their mouths shut and are desperate to do everything they can to disrupt Trump.  

With regards to Russiagate and collusion there is absolutely nothing there.  

With regards to Obstruction of Justice there will be no findings.

With regards to "Follow the Money" the jury is still out on that one.  Trump Inc. is a very large operation.  It would be very naive to think every dealing Trump has ever had was on the up and up.

When it's been proven that Trump and/or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to alter the outcome of this election I will be right in line with the "Throw Him Out" crowd.  

"Bullseye!"

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Momo level stupid post Skidmark - sorry - but it's true. It's easy to see why you're a Dumper Dummy.

That's your response? :lol: Give some thought to Trump putting 2 more conservatives on the bench in the next 7 years.  Ouch.   Just for you shitrider.  

2ff010ce47590832690f6a70670042f8.jpg

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'll give it a shot.  

Trump has been in the crosshairs of the IC for well over a year.  He, his family and his team have been secretly and illegally surveilled for nearly the same length of time.  Virtually everything they have ever done or said during this time has been recorded.  If there were anything more than scant circumstantial evidence it would already be public knowledge.  We know people within the IC and the FBI can't keep their mouths shut and are desperate to do everything they can to disrupt Trump.  

With regards to Russiagate and collusion there is absolutely nothing there.  

With regards to Obstruction of Justice there will be no findings.

With regards to "Follow the Money" the jury is still out on that one.  Trump Inc. is a very large operation.  It would be very naive to think every dealing Trump has ever had was on the up and up.

When it's been proven that Trump and/or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to alter the outcome of this election I will be right in line with the "Throw Him Out" crowd.  

Image result for head in hands

sorry tom, but you completelt ignored the questionnaire. I'd like to know your thoughts on some of the connections.

example: I think mannaford was picked by trump because of ________ and he was working with Russia and corresponding with them because of ____________

you get a major "F" on the assignment

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry tom, but you completelt ignored the questionnaire. I'd like to know your thoughts on some of the connections.

example: I think mannaford was picked by trump because of ________ and he was working with Russia and corresponding with them because of ____________

Slinger I'm impressed you're a regular renaissance man! Inspector, Seer, and now Professor......you rock!!!!!!:lol::bc:

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I ignored nothing.  I explained why I don't buy into the collusion theory.  You're free to make up you own answers to all of your other questions.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you didn't explain jack shit.

If there was evidence it would already have been leaked.  How small is that brain of yours.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you didn't explain jack shit.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

dooski?

we all know you have some trump dislikes, but we also know you run around laughing at this collusion stuff, not believing any of it. so, explain why dude :dunno:

don't pull a racer on us....

You are one dumb bitch.  I answered the question like it was written.  

You didn't like my answer so you disregard it.  That's you're MO.  You do this to everyone on the forum.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

If there was evidence it would already have been leaked.  How small is that brain of yours.  

we learn new things everyday about this investigation. sbyl. did it over occur to you the leakers are letting out just enough info to keep everyone hungry, allowing the investigators to continue with the juicy things, gets the t's crossed and the i's dotted? rather than give trumpy a head's up so he can try squirming out of things? you're just not very bright dude, sorry.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we learn new things everyday about this investigation. sbyl. did it over occur to you the leakers are letting out just enough info to keep everyone hungry, allowing the investigators to continue with the juicy things, gets the t's crossed and the i's dotted? rather than give trumpy a head's up so he can try squirming out of things? you're just not very bright dude, sorry.

We will see snots.   We will see.   Just think of all the material we are going to have on you guys once this blows over.   Kind of like the election predictions. :lol:  

Oh by the way what have "we learned" this week that is new?

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Chris Mathews was talking about this the other night. His assessment is without some kind of crime to charge Flynn or someone close to the president with there is no way to flip one of these people to testify. So you end up with a bunch of pleading the fith or just go the Obama administration route of refusing to testify. To think there is going to be a revelation in bank records is unlikely as they have already been looked over.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You are one dumb bitch.  I answered the question like it was written.  

You didn't like my answer so you disregard it.  That's you're MO.  You do this to everyone on the forum.  

I specifically asked you to explain your thoughts on the connections. "there's nothing there" didn't do that :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you want to make an attempt at the question?

rigght

NAW I'll pass. I suck at this stuff you said so yourself.  Your mind is already made up and closed off on the subject. So I'll be sitting on the side of pool enjoying a cold adult beverage.  Carry on.....:thumb:

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Chris Mathews was talking about this the other night. His assessment is without some kind of crime to charge Flynn or someone close to the president with there is no way to flip one of these people to testify. So you end up with a bunch of pleading the fith or just go the Obama administration route of refusing to testify. To think there is going to be a revelation in bank records is unlikely as they have already been looked over.

well thinking they'll squirm out of it, and thinking there is nothing there, are two different things. as far as bank records, I highly doubt that. there are a lot of things to go over in all this, and the team is just getting selected and rolling.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I specifically asked you to explain your thoughts on the connections. "there's nothing there" didn't do that :lol:

Que up your post where you specifically asked me my thoughts before you rejected my response.  I answered the question you asked Dooski.  You rejected my answer.   How can you be so dumb.  

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

every time skidooski tries running out onto the field he ends up running back to the sidelines with his tail between his legs. come on skidooski, prove me wrong and earn your team rww praise. tell me your thoughts on why some of these clowns, with their Russian connections, were picked as part of the trump team and why they'd still be having the communications. pick any of the following 3

mannafort

flynn

page

for tom.....

AK is your other username skidooski?   Seems to me he was specifically asking that person a question.  

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Why is it you think Russia chose to leave markers that it was them with the DNC but not when accessing Clinton's private server?   Comey stated clearly that they could remain unknown if they chose to.   

I think the Russians in general want to create confusion and chaos in this country, so why not trip up Clinton who Putin had a hard-on for, and why not talk to the rummies working for Trump.....the upside is Trump wins and the Russians know that the CIA, NSA, etc. pays close attention to Russian agents and that they have been talking to the campaign because they know that our intel monitors Russian agents calls and e-mails..............and the result is an American shit show and the Russians win this one.

Now do you see how it works comrade?

1387237015981.jpg

53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well thinking they'll squirm out of it, and thinking there is nothing there, are two different things. as far as bank records, I highly doubt that. there are a lot of things to go over in all this, and the team is just getting selected and rolling.

There is nothing to squirm out of.

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

AK is your other username skidooski?   Seems to me he was specifically asking that person a question.  

the question was open to anyone really. I recall starting a thread about this awhile ago, or related to at least. the questions got a good leaving alone, just like they do here. the fact of the matter is none of you have any logical explanation to all these connections. you just run around yelling stupid shit, like "there' nothing there" "where's the proof" "isn't going to happen" "want to bet" etc.