Check your account email address ×

Think the law is applied equally Iceman you fucking faggot?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes, why didn't you learn and become a more humble person who doesn't act like an elitist dweeb? Maybe you should have regretted some of those "things" a little more and you wouldn't come off as a raging prick.

have you ever noticed there are some people in here i don't get nasty with? people that hardly ever agree with me? you know why? because they never got nasty with me. i throw shit to people who throw it at me, including you. so fuck off with your holier-than-thou, double standard, bullshit. christ, i think you've made the full transformation! congrats :bc:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

have you ever noticed there are some people in here i don't get nasty with? people that hardly ever agree with me? you know why? because they never got nasty with me. i throw shit to people who throw it at me, including you. so fuck off with your holier-than-thou, double standard, bullshit. christ, i think you've made the full transformation! congrats :bc:

:bigfinger: faggot !!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, actually all I've noticed is you insult many people, all day most every day about how dumb they are, while consistently being on the wrong side of every issuse.  You speculate about other peoples opinions, accuse them of not being honest and are the most argumentative person here.  I think if you did a word analysis on your posts, "dipshit" is used even more than "the" or "and". :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No, actually all I've noticed is you insult many people, all day most every day about how dumb they are, while consistently being on the wrong side of every issuse.  You speculate about other peoples opinions, accuse them of not being honest and are the most argumentative person here.  I think if you did a word analysis on your posts, "dipshit" is used even more than "the" or "and". :lol: 

See now , I think most people here , including you .....are idiots !!!!

But Slinger is so fucking consistently wrong....it amazing. Its fucking mind boggling that the man never picks the right side of an issue even one time....not once. You could set a clock by how consistently wrong he is. Its uncanny :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that is fucking BS. not all conversations with presidents are classified information. only with certain criteria and this isn't it :lol: this is a perfect example of why i call some of you a bunch of dumb asses. you heard trump's 2-bit lawyer make the claim, faux news runs with it, and you're 100% sold on the idea. 

Classic slinger.   Brush off a POTUSs lawyer as "2-bit", describe majority opinion as a "bunch of dumbasses", all while demonstrating a complete ignorance of law, and then accuse US as being the brainwashed ones.  And since you don't seem to understand the distinction, he didn't "make the claim"......he "filed the claim".  Democrats and their vexatious litigation are going to start paying now.

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol whatever you tell yourself. Too delusional to see it, huh?

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Classic slinger.   Brush off a POTUSs lawyer as "2-bit", describe majority opinion as a "bunch of dumbasses", all while demonstrating a complete ignorance of law, and then accuse US as being the brainwashed ones.  And since you don't seem to understand the distinction, he didn't "make the claim"......he "filed the claim".  Democrats and their vexatious litigation are going to start paying now.

vexatious .....I like it !!!!!!!!!111

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Then explain to me the following

Reality Winner was caught leaking a secret document .....she was instantly perp walked and charged

James fucking Comey admits in front of the fucking senate that he leaked classified intelligence to a reporter .......not a fucking peep from the LEO community regarding charging him

Hillary fucking Clinton has been exposed as having sent classified documents to many people without credentials ........no prosecution coming

How in the sweet fuck can anyone possibly think there is a fair justice system left in place in this country .....the ruling class can do as they wish with impunity 

Haha, I've only read this post, but what "classified" intelligence did Comey admit to leaking?

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Haha, I've only read this post, but what "classified" intelligence did Comey admit to leaking?

:lol:

Care to address the rest first and then we can proceed to that part...

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol whatever you tell yourself. Too delusional to see it, huh?

He doesn't do it to Vince or Slope and yes he is delusional.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Intent

Next question please 

Intent does not factor into whether someone violates the law , ignorance is no excuse.....try again

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Intent does not factor into whether someone violates the law , ignorance is no excuse.....try again

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person

I guess Iceman did some googling and realized "intent" has never been a factor ...has no legal place in this determination....and was a bullshit excuse not to prosecute

SBYL Icefaggot 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard .....the conversations had with a POTUS are privileged and it is illegal to leak the contents of those conversations. Also he testified under oath that neither he nor anyone acting for him had leaked any memos. Obviously perjury.

I notice you conveniently ignored the other example of Clinton having blatantly disseminated classified info to those with no clearance on countless occasions????

How could you be such a fucking hack about all this shit , use your fucking brain.

My post was valid and your semantical little deflection is Slinger level pathetic 

I don't think so, and if you would use your mind you would know that Comey is well educated in what is legal and illegal, think my man....think.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Mark have you read about the all-star legal team Mueller is putting together? It is nothing short of impressive.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't think so, and if you would use your mind you would know that Comey is well educated in what is legal and illegal, think my man....think.

No mention of the Clinton portion of my post????????

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"genieasses" ....so there is that. O.o

And it doesn't matter if it was "classified" or not.  It was still leaked by the Director of the FBI.  And if he felt it was no big deal, why did he feel he had to give it to "a friend" and give him instructions to leak it?  It was a serious and ethical judgement error blatantly showing a lack of integrity.  The man was completely inept and incompetent in that position...or really,  it's being argued any position in law enforcement.

"Thanks Obama!"

He proved to be unfit when he failed to prosecute Hillary . End of story.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

He proved to be unfit when he failed to prosecute Hillary . End of story.

End of story for me as well .....as soon as he sat there and paraded that line of bullshit about "Intent" it was all over and it was clear there would be zero justice.

9 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Intent

Next question please 

Intent, so if I kill you and simply say, my intent was not to kill you, I have a solid defense and should be free to go?

Officer, I had no intention of driving after 20 beers but was too drunk to realize I was driving. No problem sir, I will follow you to make sure you get home safely, after all, you did not have any intent on doing this.

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

Intent, so if I kill you and simply say, my intent was not to kill you, I have a solid defense and should be free to go?

Intent does indeed play into may different portions of law. Unfortunately for Hillary and Comey it does not have any impact on laws regarding disclosure of classified info.

That facts are that many many people have been prosecuted for even accidentally allowing classified docs into peoples hands who have no clearance. Hillary did it on purpose many times and was not held to the same standard. That is a blatant violation of the law and cannot simply be explained away