Check your account email address ×

The guy has a set of balls.

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Would have....but who did? :snack:

I took a shit with my ballot and when I wiped my ass with it... it kinda looked like mickey mouse, so I guess that makes my vote as important as yours :lol: 

Only mickey mouse isnt a corrupt piece of fucking garbage so that makes me far far smarter than you !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I took a shit with my ballot and when I wiped my ass with it... it kinda looked like mickey mouse, so I guess that makes my vote as important as yours :lol: 

Only mickey mouse isnt a corrupt piece of fucking garbage so that makes me far far smarter than you !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

:lol:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

GO TO PM FAYGIT! :bigfinger:

:lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Up is down.  Black is white.  Left is right. In .7 Moto's world :lmao:

I supported the best candidate just like the majority of Americans did.  You sat on the sideline and watched.  So what gives you the right to complain?  You don't vote - STFU :bc:    

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

.7 Bentover is now on board with Chain Mail Don when it supports his narrative :lmao: Hack of the highest order :lol: 

maybe you need to look up the definition of narrative moron 

On 6/8/2017 at 3:10 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

meanwhile trump has zero integrity. 

"It's my judgment that I was fired because of the Russia investigation," Comey told the Senate intelligence committee in explosive testimony that threatened to undermine Trump's presidency.

"I was fired in some way to change, or the endeavor was to change, the way the Russia investigation was being conducted," Comey testified under oath. "That is a very big deal, and not just because it involves me."

Odd, I couldn't find that statement in the analysis of right wing media that I posted the other day.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Odd, I couldn't find that statement in the analysis of right wing media that I posted the other day.

Because it is more speculative crap.  The majority of the nation felt he should have either resigned or been fired last year.  At best, the nation feels the IC in America is fucked up...and the FBI leads that horse race.  

16 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Up is down.  Black is white.  Left is right. In .7 Moto's world :lmao:

I supported the best candidate just like the majority of Americans did.  You sat on the sideline and watched.  So what gives you the right to complain?  You don't vote - STFU :bc:    

by majority you mean California and NOT the electoral.......you are really a sad little man...get the fuck over it THE CUNT LOST FAIR AND SQUARE

• Like 1