Check your account email address ×

The guy has a set of balls.

meanwhile trump has zero integrity. 

"It's my judgment that I was fired because of the Russia investigation," Comey told the Senate intelligence committee in explosive testimony that threatened to undermine Trump's presidency.

"I was fired in some way to change, or the endeavor was to change, the way the Russia investigation was being conducted," Comey testified under oath. "That is a very big deal, and not just because it involves me."

Comey's words ain't worth shit now, even if they are somewhat true.  After his pre-election debacle, I don't see anyone taking anything he says as gospel.

NEXT

Edited by hayward

27 minutes ago, hayward said:

Comey's words ain't worth shit now, even if they are somewhat true.  After his pre-election debacle, I don't see anyone taking anything he says as gospel.

NEXT

you right. NEXT....more investigations to come. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

comey is nothing more than a fucking opertunitist no credibility at all

List Dumps credibility and then list the lies. Subtract column one from column two and let us know what you find:    

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

List Dumps credibility and then list the lies. Subtract column one from column two and let us know what you find:    

you find they are both worthless lying pieces of shit ......just like Hillary !!1!1!!!!!!!11111 :bigfinger: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Go fuck you self you worthless fucking troll:finger2:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you find they are both worthless lying pieces of shit ......just like Hillary !!1!1!!!!!!!11111 :bigfinger: 

Dump appreciates you :bc: 

Just now, f7ben said:

You helped elect him ....I'm guessing he wants you to have his baby 

Nope.  He's all yours :bc: You're pedaling ignorance, doubt, and conspiracies just like Putin/Dump want :snack:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nope.  He's all yours :bc: You're pedaling ignorance, doubt, and conspiracies just like Putin/Dump want :snack:

If and your ilk would have just rejected corrupt Hillary and supported Bernie to the end we could have a POTUS to be proud of....instead you hand delivered us Trump

Congrats faggot ...now own it

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If and your ilk would have just rejected corrupt Hillary and supported Bernie to the end we could have a POTUS to be proud of....instead you hand delivered us Trump

Congrats faggot ...now own it

:lol: Up is down.  Black is white.  Left is right. In .7 Moto's world :lmao:

I supported the best candidate just like the majority of Americans did.  You sat on the sideline and watched.  So what gives you the right to complain?  You don't vote - STFU :bc:    

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I supported the best candidate just like the majority of Americans did.  You sat on the sideline and watched.  So what gives you the right to complain?  You don't vote - STFU :bc:    

No you supported the loser.

Just now, SnowRider said:

You supported Shit.....I helped Bernie win Michigan and your precious DNC fucked him in the ass.

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You supported Shit.....I helped Bernie win Michigan and your precious DNC fucked him in the ass.

Yes I voted for a Dump.....how's that working out? :lol: