Check your account email address ×

Comey hearing has began.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I think he may have feared for his life. Look at how many Russians ate bad clams or fell off a high rise.

Or he knows the track record of people involved with the Clintons....their life span gets real short.....

We are at this point because there was enough evidence. Its a bi part-ism investigation.

Like Comey said our political parties may fight back and forth but never let another country especially Russia interfere.

This will happen again and it needs to be investigated fully and stopped for all of our futures as Americans...... Democrats, Republicans or whatever.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

absofuckinglutely

You honestly think Trump thought if he fired Comey the Russian investigation would end? :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We are at this point because there was enough evidence. Its a bi part-ism investigation.

Like Comey said our political parties may fight back and forth but never let another country especially Russia interfere.

This will happen again and it needs to be investigated fully and stopped for all of our futures as Americans...... Democrats, Republicans or whatever.

And if Mueller says no collusion, no wrong doing by Trump or his campaign you will let it go? :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You honestly think Trump thought if he fired Comey the Russian investigation would end? :lol:  

I think I see part of your problem - you see things that aren't there. where did I state that? I was referring to the FACT that trump leaned on comey to back off the investigation. is that true or not?

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to The Times. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off.

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think I see part of your problem - you see things that aren't there. where did I state that? I was referring to the FACT that trump leaned on comey to back off the investigation. is that true or not?

Holy fucking irony. :lol:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it depends:

rwws: saw trump's claim that he wasn't under investigation by comey months ago as a clear sign trump is completely innocent. just an inexperienced, likable guy not quite use to politics in DC

rest of the world: saw more evidence that trump and his admin have a major conspiracy on their hands, that trump tried to squash the investigations, and the case against them all just got better

:lol:

Hmmmm.....

I just got done watching it. I got this:  

• Comey was an inept director of the FBI.  He admittedly called himself "weak", "without presence of mind and "being fearful of confrontation" and clearly is an indecisive person.  In that position, all bad traits.  Most of us knew he should have been fired long ago.  
  • He also pretty much cleared up any and all obstruction charges against the President and/or his administration.  Unless he lied.  And.in spite of all his flaws that prevented him from doing that job, it sure doesn't make him stupid.  So, I doubt he lied.  
  • Comey calling the President a "liar" without any proof but continued to have private meetings with him could lead to him leaving some of his money on the table.  And also hurts his credibility.
  • Lynch is a crooked liar....and that is clear.  And that will be interesting to see that go down...and who goes down.  You won't see any coverage on your "sources" though. 
  • The Russia "hacking" and affecting the election results is DONE.  And as we know, so is the "collusion" narrative.  ZERO PROOF...and there will not be any.
  • "Fake News" took a massive hit....again.
  • Rubio finally made himself useful and relevant  So did Feinstein....the twit.  
  • Anyone that questioned Comey about Trumps "body language" (Dems) should immediately resign.
  • Markets judged favorably...and I made money! :lmao:

Eh...there was more but I gotta do some market watching.

"THANKS OBAMA!" :lol:

DBz-fpHUwAAGa4m.jpg:large

trump had no idea what was actually going to happen after he fired comey. but he did know that with comey bearing down on him, he had to do something. so don't act like trump knew that an independent counsel would be formed, as justification to trump not trying to hide anything.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

trump's career is full of bribes, payoffs, ripoffs, etc etc etc and ryan has the audacity to say trump is new at this. just how fucking dumb can trumpsters be?

:lmao:

He is trying to run the country like a CEO and it was not designed that way for a reason.

We are seeing the reason unfold

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmmm.....

• Comey was an inept director of the FBI.  He admittedly called himself "weak", "without presence of mind and "being fearful of confrontation" and clearly is an indecisive person.  In that position, all bad traits.  Most of us knew he should have been fired long ago.  
  • He also pretty much cleared up any and all obstruction charges against the President and/or his administration.  Unless he lied.  And.in spite of all his flaws that prevented him from doing that job, it sure doesn't make him stupid.  So, I doubt he lied.  
  • Comey calling the President a "liar" without any proof but continued to have private meetings with him could lead to him leaving some of his money on the table.  And also hurts his credibility.
  • Lynch is a crooked liar....and that is clear.  And that will be interesting to see that go down...and who goes down.  You won't see any coverage on your "sources" though. 
  • The Russia "hacking" and affecting the election results is DONE.  And as we know, so is the "collusion" narrative.  ZERO PROOF...and there will not be any.
  • Anyone that questioned Comey about Trumps "body language" (Dems) should immediately resign.

especially your 10,129th claim that the Russian stuff is over.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmmm.....

Good fuck you're dumb

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He is trying to run the country like a CEO and it was not designed that way for a reason.

Explain designed?

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

especially your 10,129th claim that the Russian stuff is over.

You're correct.  It's not over.  I mean to say nothing will come of it against Trump.  The narrative will last as long as you whiney little losers want it to,. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Catman said:

Good fuck you're dumb

Nice rebuttal!  Was there any part you particularly disagreed with?  Ahhh.....you're a good liberal!  Just call me a "racist" instead.  Hey...SBYLoserness. :lmao:

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

leaned or asked,  they are two totally different things.  

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

no he's not he's trying to run it like a small family business.  Lets face the fact trump never developed any real CEO like skills working for the family business which is part of the reason to this point he's been terrible.  A real CEO running the government would be fine because it would be like running a multinational corporation where you actually know you need to give a fuck about optics and presentation.   Tillerson would be an excellent replacement in 2020 for Trump.  

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

no he's not he's trying to run it like a small family business.  Lets face the fact trump never developed any real CEO like skills working for the family business which is part of the reason to this point he's been terrible.  A real CEO running the government would be fine because it would be like running a multinational corporation where you actually know you need to give a fuck about optics and presentation.   Tillerson would be an excellent replacement in 2020 for Trump.  

Exactly...the 2 are very similar.