Check your account email address ×

No matter what happens

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

That’s how the system works you fucking asshole douche bag. TDS fuck. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN!!!!

friday pete.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pete said:

That’s how the system works you fucking asshole douche bag. TDS fuck. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN!!!!

You were the douche that drew the first assumption.  Either is wrong.  Same exact thing however.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

So if he is not guilty you'll be ok with that

Of course.  I have nothing against Trump.  He is terrible for the R party, but that doesn't create any angst or aggression to make me want to hurt him.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You were the douche that drew the first assumption.  Either is wrong.  Same exact thing however.

Of course.  I have nothing against Trump.  He is terrible for the R party, but that doesn't create any angst or aggression to make me want to hurt him.

Who cares, everyone keeps saying it's a uniparty.  If that's the case, trump is exactly what we need.  I bet there is a bunch of backpeddling now.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Who cares, everyone keeps saying it's a uniparty.  If that's the case, trump is exactly what we need.  I bet there is a bunch of backpeddling now.

Trump is integral to the uniparty according to those who’ve done their research.GettyImages-2147932022.jpg?quality=75&wi

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

It is a unipary, that's why they're attacking Trump with nonsense cases.  Its hilarious watching fools advocate for keeping the status quo intact and then saying both sides are bad.  The system needs serious change, but let's call out those who are pushing for change.

The uniparty (both parties) are controlled by the globalist, Trump is not.  Once you understand that, it will all make more sense.  The politicians don't care about the people or debt they behind, they are in it for themselves and have useful idiots fighting among themselves.

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

Only the space cadet conspiracy nutjobs believe it is a "uniparty".  The funniest part is Trump is just as much a part of the problem as the rest but those with wool over their eyes are too blind to see.

21 hours ago, SSFB said:

Just another loudmouth anonymous clown. :lol: 

clown[1].gif

I thought you were an administrator?

it sounds more professional than calling your self a loudmouth anonymous clown but it does go with your outfit and the job position.

8 hours ago, Roosting said:

I thought you were an administrator?

it sounds more professional than calling your self a loudmouth anonymous clown but it does go with your outfit and the job position.

Not only am I an Administrator, I’m a 34th degree Mason, a 4 Star Antifa General and a clone programmer.

Big Deal GIF