Check your account email address ×

More Trump obstruction

Only two more days....and Trump is going down!!!  For sure!  The evidence is there!  No doubt!  Guilty! Impeach!  It's coming for sure on Thursday...I can just feel it!

Wait.....Comey may not be able to say anything because of "ongoing investigations".  But it's coming!  I just know it.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Only two more days....and Trump is going down!!!  For sure!  The evidence is there!  No doubt!  Guilty! Impeach!  It's coming for sure on Thursday...I can just feel it!

Wait.....Comey may not be able to say anything because of "ongoing investigations".  But it's coming!  I just know it.

Dan Coats is testifying tomorrow 

IMG_7323.GIF

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Dan Coats is testifying tomorrow 

OH...it's over then!  Trump is going down tomorrow!  I'm sure of it!  IMPEACH!  FOR SURE IT'S OVER!  

Well, if not after tomorrow...then everyone is getting their ducks in a row (quack, quack) BUT THEN....Trump is going down!  FOR SURE!  AND SOON!!!!

When is the media going down for obstructing justice. When will the fbi and the nsa and the cia be going down. When will clapper be charged for lying under oath. There is no fucking justice left. None

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

OH...it's over then!  Trump is going down tomorrow!  I'm sure of it!  IMPEACH!  FOR SURE IT'S OVER!  

Well, if not after tomorrow...then everyone is getting their ducks in a row (quack, quack) BUT THEN....Trump is going down!  FOR SURE!  AND SOON!!!!

:snack:

IMG_3182.GIF

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

When is the media going down for obstructing justice. When will the fbi and the nsa and the cia be going down. When will clapper be charged for lying under oath. There is no fucking justice left. None

That's not true at all Ben.  There is justice for politicians and their government and a different justice for citizens.  The media is just the jury.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not that you've ever had any good rebuttals...at all.  Because you're stupid.  But it's clear you've really got nothing now.  ZERO!

SO...it's over...."WIRE TO WIRE"....."MR. President"....."The best man won!"

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And there it is...the whole "Russia!" narrative is collapsing and the dems know it.  To try and make anything more of it puts Obama and his spying administration in deep shit.

SBYL...no I'm not.  The world needs weak, stupid, inept, and pathetic cowards. :lol:

Image result for dunning kruger effect

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And there it is...the whole "Russia!" narrative is collapsing and the dems know it.  To try and make anything more of it puts Obama and his spying administration in deep shit.

SBYL...no I'm not.  The world needs weak, stupid, inept, and pathetic cowards. :lol:

Image result for dunning kruger effect

IMG_7328.JPG

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What goes around comes around.

Well considering Trump has already done more than Barry did in 8 years you fucks are doing a really really shitty job of obstructing him then Ballsack, you midget dago sack of shit :finger: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Well considering Trump has already done more than Barry did in 8 years you fucks are doing a really really shitty job of obstructing him then Ballsack, you midget dago sack of shit :finger: 

Gorsuch.........WOW :lol::lol:

Don't you some hijab wearing Muslim running around wild in a Crappy Tire store to worry about :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Gorsuch.........WOW :lol::lol:

Don't you some hijab wearing Muslim running around wild in a Crappy Tire store to worry about :lol: 

:fuckoff: Ballsack you penis headed dago midget know nothing hack sack of shit :finger2: