Check your account email address ×

Trump leading Biden in 6 key swing states: Survey

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No, you're seeing what Trump wants you to see. 

You and Derphaven are completely wrong about the overall state of the economy and that is a fact.

"The economy is booming because me and my moron friends are living high on the hog" Derppppp!!!

Here's some of those pesky facts that have nothing to do with Trump.

HOUSEHOLD DEBT AND CREDIT REPORT (Q4 2023)
DOWNLOADS
Household Debt Reaches $17.5 Trillion in Fourth Quarter; Delinquency Rates Rise 
Total household debt rose by $212 billion to reach $17.5 trillion in the fourth quarter of 2023, according to the latest Quarterly Report on Household Debt and Credit. Credit card balances increased by $50 billion to $1.13 trillion over the quarter, while mortgage balances rose by $112 billion to $12.25 trillion. Auto loan balances rose by $12 billion to $1.61 trillion, continuing an upward trajectory seen since 2011. Delinquency transition rates increased for all debt types except for student loans.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And is repeating nonsense as well.  

The nonsense is coming from you King of Derp.

"Me and my friends are living high on the hog, everything is great"!!!  :lmao::poke:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You and Derphaven are completely wrong about the overall state of the economy and that is a fact.

"The economy is booming because me and my moron friends are living high on the hog" Derppppp!!!

Here's some of those pesky facts that have nothing to do with Trump.

HOUSEHOLD DEBT AND CREDIT REPORT (Q4 2023)
DOWNLOADS
Household Debt Reaches $17.5 Trillion in Fourth Quarter; Delinquency Rates Rise 
Total household debt rose by $212 billion to reach $17.5 trillion in the fourth quarter of 2023, according to the latest Quarterly Report on Household Debt and Credit. Credit card balances increased by $50 billion to $1.13 trillion over the quarter, while mortgage balances rose by $112 billion to $12.25 trillion. Auto loan balances rose by $12 billion to $1.61 trillion, continuing an upward trajectory seen since 2011. Delinquency transition rates increased for all debt types except for student loans.

Trumps not going to change any of that. That has little to do with economy. 

Edited by Steve753

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

"Me and my friends are living high on the hog, everything is great"!!!  :lmao::poke:

The question was about friends not the general state of the economy.  See below.

13 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You have alot of friends who are hurting?

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Everyone I know is living high on the hog.  Record earnings last year 

That being said, I do not credit Biden with any of it, but Trump sure the hell is lt going to help it.

So yep, derp is you MO.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Won't be a positive change with the house and Senate not on his side 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Excessive govt. spending leading to excessive inflation which as a result has forced a high number of Americans to survive on credit cards to purchase necessities and you think it has little to do with the economy? Do you have a functioning brain? 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Excessive govt. spending leading to excessive inflation which as a result has forced a high number of Americans to survive on credit cards to purchase necessities and you think it has little to do with the economy? Do you have a functioning brain? 

You were ok with Trumps excessive spending though.

:lol:

People have always used CC. Some pay off their balances some don't.  Nothing new to see here.

Edited by Steve753

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Damn... @snoughnut giving a Good old fashioned beatdown :lmao:despite being double teamed by two retards.:lol:.

You know what I should really do? I should  go and have a conversation with a wall right now and really blow my mind. :lmao:

But here I am, conversing with Derpy and Dopey. :lmao:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You were ok with Trumps excessive spending though.

:lol:

People have always used CC. Some pay off their balances some don't.  Nothing new to see here.

The amount of credit card debt that  people are falling into is in record high territory.....these are FACTS!  .. which you ignore.  And the number of late payments are rising as well.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/graphics/2024/02/07/us-credit-card-debt-hits-trillion/72505645007/

Screenshot_20240404_111317_Chrome.jpg

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I get out way more than you.  The difference is I don't hang out with idiots.

No need to when you're the king of idiots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Must be that 20x he made on a pretend building.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The amount of credit card debt that  people are falling into is in record high territory.....these are FACTS!  .. which you ignore.  And the number of late payments are rising as well.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/graphics/2024/02/07/us-credit-card-debt-hits-trillion/72505645007/

Screenshot_20240404_111317_Chrome.jpg

What does that have to do with who is potus?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No need to when you're the king of idiots.

You must love owning that title.  Perhaps someday you can prove on thing in your lunatic thread to be right.  I doubt it though 

Democrat fundraiser John Morgan said his party is “prepared to lose” the presidential election to Trump. 

1. Clinched Republican presidential primary
  2. Received a reduced bond amount, from $454 million to $175 million
  3. Completed a Truth Social merger and launched a public offering
  4. Won a ruling by Judge McAfee to appeal an order denying the disqualification of Fani Willis
  5. Endorsed Ohio candidate Bernie Moreno, who then won the Ohio Republican Senate primary

Democrat fundraiser John Morgan said his party is “prepared to lose” the presidential election to Trump. Morgan, a very successful lawyer from Central Florida, added he is nervous about President Joe Biden’s current political position.

“As my great-grandfather used to say, ‘I’m as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.’ Yes, hell yes,” Morgan told the Washington Post. “We all know this is a jump ball,” he said. “In 2016, we were reading Nate Silver, and we weren’t worried at all. When we woke up, we realized we’ve never been to Wisconsin and we’ve never been to Michigan and then all the Monday-morning quarterbacks are out.”

an, a very successful lawyer from Central Florida, added he is nervous about President Joe Biden’s current political position.

“As my great-grandfather used to say, ‘I’m as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.’ Yes, hell yes,” Morgan told the Washington Post. “We all know this is a jump ball,” he said. “In 2016, we were reading Nate Silver, and we weren’t worried at all. When we woke up, we realized we’ve never been to Wisconsin and we’ve never been to Michigan and then all the Monday-morning quarterbacks are out.”

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1