Check your account email address ×

Who's fed up with inflation?

Funny, phase 2 was put in place in 2016.  I guess if you wont educate yourself, just laugh and make fun.  Then complain about inflation and believe the bs about how potus has no control over it.  

Biden admin cancels plan to refill emergency oil reserve amid high prices

$85 a barrel.

$28 a barrel. 

March 25th, 2020

The Trump administration’s plan to top off the Strategic Petroleum Reserve ran into a blockade Wednesday after lawmakers excluded $3 billion in funding for oil purchases from the massive stimulus package before Congress.

Senate Democrats took credit for stripping out that money from the Senate bill, unveiled Wednesday, calling it a “bailout” for the oil industry.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Look up the new emission standards for hd trucks.  Those will cause energy prices to go up, not to mention shortages because of supply chain issues.

https://www.benzinga.com/government/24/04/38039010/tesla-semi-ready-to-replace-diesel-trucks-says-unit-head-as-he-cheers-epas-tough-new-standards

:)

Trump was a great president. Cheap oil cheap daily goods a decent way to live.

Biden and the democrats came in and drove the country straight into the ground. 

Now they are gonna get Trumps boot straight up their ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump was a great president. Cheap oil cheap daily goods a decent way to live.

Biden and the democrats came in and drove the country straight into the ground. 

Now they are gonna get Trumps boot straight up their ass.

You have TDS SUPER bad.

I don't think Trump was a great President, but I do think he was better than the hack we've got now.  It would have been interesting to see Trump get a fair shake without all the fake investigations/scams he was up against, plus a freaking pandemic.  Not a fan of his style, by any means, but I could at least get on board with some of his policies vs. what Biden has done and is currently doing.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't think Trump was a great President, but I do think he was better than the hack we've got now.  It would have been interesting to see Trump get a fair shake without all the fake investigations/scams he was up against, plus a freaking pandemic.  Not a fan of his style, by any means, but I could at least get on board with some of his policies vs. what Biden has done and is currently doing.

Totally agree he wasn’t a great  president. His big mouth got him in a world of shit.

I just like the reactions from the tds loons here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Better than the vegetable?  What high standards you have, lol.  Both are fucking embarrassments to anyone who calls themselves American.

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Funny, phase 2 was put in place in 2016.  I guess if you wont educate yourself, just laugh and make fun.  Then complain about inflation and believe the bs about how potus has no control over it.  

What happened under phase two? 

Edited by akvanden

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

What happened under phase two? 

Look it up, you have the ability.  But it screws up your whole narrative regarding how policy effects prices.  The middle class is getting put in the poor house because of liberal policies.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look it up, you have the ability.  But it screws up your whole narrative regarding how policy effects prices.  The middle class is getting put in the poor house because of liberal policies.

Why not just tell us?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Look it up, you have the ability.  But it screws up your whole narrative regarding how policy affects prices.  The middle class is getting put in the poor house because of liberal policies.

Oh yeah, I remember the inflationary impact phase 2 had back in 2016 and throughout the Trump administration. Remember that? Remember all this time’s the Trump admin tried reversing it?

Thanks for screwing up my “narrative.”

:pc:

12 hours ago, Pete said:

Totally agree he wasn’t a great  president. His big mouth got him in a world of shit.

I just like the reactions from the tds loons here.

ditto  :thumbsup:

so, how much gas per week?  :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Because all you do is attack the person, rather then discuss the pollicies.

Attack you?

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The real answer is you know you can't make a case that makes any sense.  

Look it up and what it will do to prices of energy.  Or dont, but its these policies that will cause future issues