Check your account email address ×

Trump's Truth Social new financials posted today, its worse than you think

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yuge is right. Get in quick, on the way to $100!

IMG_0899.jpeg

are those his current poll numbers? 

:dunno:

:ashamed:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Psssst.......up another 15% Today.....strange how quiet you TDS fools have gotten:lmao:

What happened  to all the celebratory high 5's ?.....😜... 🤣 ...

$2 pps....sorry pal ... fundamentals are meaningless.   Traders are making a mint on this one.   I really regret being on the sidelines right now.  

Screenshot_20240418_130456_Chrome.jpg

BWAHAHAHA.....up 25% Nearly $7 today.   That's a lot of morons:lmao:. ..eat it !      Over 17 million shares traded✓.... that's a ton of cash being moved.   So how much is Trump up today.?.....:lol:    I'm sure you morons are keeping count.  You were counting every penny he was losing on the way down :snack:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

BWAHAHAHA.....up 25% Nearly $7 today.   That's a lot of morons:lmao:. ..eat it !      Over 17 million shares traded✓.... that's a ton of cash being moved.   So how much is Trump up today.?.....:lol:    I'm sure you morons are keeping count.  You were counting every penny he was losing on the way down :snack:

It's still below where it was when the merge happened. :snack:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It's still below where it was when the merge happened. :snack:

It's viper.  He celebrates losing.  Exactly why he is in the trump camp.  The only possible candidate that could lose to biden.

• Haha 1

Just a little reminder of how bad the Trump stock is tanking :lmao:   up nearly another 10% today.  $2 price target 🎯 🤣 ......

why are you TDSers letting this sink 5 pages back???.   BWAHAHAA:lol:

Screenshot_20240424_173932_Chrome.jpg

Up Another 7% yesterday and up so far again today over the $40 threshold:lmao:..... Damn those who bought when it dipped to 22 have nearly doubled their money In about a week's time.:bc:....

Come on guys.... Let's keep this to the top...eh?:lol:   Don't let those pom poms go stale. :bigfinger:  :lmao:

Screenshot_20240426_103347_Chrome.jpg

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh man....you mean we gotta wait 4 years:sad:. Before shaking those pom poms:lmao:

it's worth about $2 per share based upon current revenue.  

why didn't you buy the blue sky at $22 recently? 

probably because it's true value is about the same as those sneakers.  ;)

428654968_10223567044981218_4073262321436427679_n.jpg.d2456277309c83f1129cb7b5319f6e16.jpg

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's worth about $2 per share based upon current revenue.  

why didn't you buy the blue sky at $22 recently? 

probably because it's true value is about the same as those sneakers.  ;)

428654968_10223567044981218_4073262321436427679_n.jpg.d2456277309c83f1129cb7b5319f6e16.jpg

What part of the Gold Sneaker value don't you understand?.....Those who bought and reselling are in the money.

Yeah I should have bought the dip...this volatility is fairly lucrative and was predictable.

I think you will be waiting for a very long time for this to reach it's intrinsic value :lmao:.....which has whatsoever no bearing on its price. 

Look for a pop if Trump fares well in the trial and a huge pop if he is elected.   I may even bite when the election is near.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What part of the Gold Sneaker value don't you understand?.....Those who bought and reselling are in the money.

Yeah I should have bought the dip...this volatility is fairly lucrative and was predictable.

I think you will be waiting for a very long time for this to reach it's intrinsic value :lmao:.....which has whatsoever no bearing on its price. 

Look for a pop if Trump fares well in the trial and a huge pop if he is elected.   I may even bite when the election is near.

your beliefs are amusing 

• Haha 1