Check your account email address ×

Trump's Truth Social new financials posted today, its worse than you think

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, akvanden said:

@ViperGTS/Z1

FYI - your strike price is within a day or two. Be ready.

Yup..... Waiting to see where it might level off :thumb:.... Perhaps mid teens were it used to trade at.    ..... I'll buy and hold till the election and get out when Trump is victorious and it gets a pop.... I'll teach you how to be a trader yet.:lmao:.... Fundamentals are meaningless.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup..... Waiting to see where it might level off :thumb:.... Perhaps mid teens were it used to trade at.    ..... I'll buy and hold till the election and get out when Trump is victorious and it gets a pop.... I'll teach you how to be a trader yet.:lmao:.... Fundamentals are meaningless.

It will level at zero.

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It will level at zero.

Nah..... Only in the remotest of possibilities that Biden wins election. It's another gamble that will pay off on a Trump victory 

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nah..... Only in the remotest of possibilities that Biden wins election. It's another gamble that will pay off on a Trump victory 

Maybe you should buy now before the NY trial kicks off. It should be a win no matter the outcome. Should he win the stock will probably double overnight. But the big payoff would be if he were to get convicted..... It would at least quadruple and guarantee victory in November!!!

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If you keep guessing like you have been, you’re bound to get it right at some point. ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Maybe you should buy now before the NY trial kicks off. It should be a win no matter the outcome. Should he win the stock will probably double overnight. But the big payoff would be if he were to get convicted..... It would at least quadruple and guarantee victory in November!!!

when EF Hutton talks... :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2024 at 1:16 PM, Mainecat said:

Trump's Truth Social new financials posted today, its worse than you think

Trump's Truth Social company posted its new financials to the SEC today.

The firm generated just $4.1 million (with an M) revenue for all of 2023, while racking up $58 million in net losses.

Market cap is > $6 billion.

(This isn't an April 1 joke.)

https://t.co/8MrCbNDHiT

image.png.4f7378cde1589e43e16c918c88752c99.png

Bet yours is worse 

45 minutes ago, akvanden said:

If you keep guessing like you have been, you’re bound to get it right at some point. ;)

Patience 😜 ....the time to get in is really near the election, it's make or break time... it's all a gamble anyway. Now dilution. Good chance it trades lower than previously. Sure it's a guess to time the bottom . But I will be sure to let u know if and when I enter.   I am sure Deep is watching very intently :lmao:        

52 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yup ....very possible. :bc:.   But I don't think this trial will move the needle one way or the other very much

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Patience 😜 ....the time to get in is really near the election, it's make or break time... it's all a gamble anyway. Now dilution. Good chance it trades lower than previously. Sure it's a guess to time the bottom . But I will be sure to let u know if and when I enter.   I am sure Deep is watching very intently :lmao:        

Yup ....very possible. :bc:.   But I don't think this trial will move the needle one way or the other very much

59% of Republicans polled recently said they would not vote for Trump if convicted.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

59% of Republicans polled recently said they would not vote for Trump if convicted.

That a lot of bullshit.....everyone knows this is just political interference.     Clear as day.    I'd like to see that poll...... Is it from one of those liberal colleges ? 🤣 

Screenshot_20240416_141436_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

52 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That a lot of bullshit.....everyone knows this is just political interference.     Clear as day.    I'd like to see that poll...... Is it from one of those liberal colleges ? 🤣 

And in the same article corroborates what Steve posted.

“I like this stat but not this one from the same article.”

Edited by akvanden

29 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

My numbers were slightly off.

A Reuters/Ipsos survey found that 55 percent of potential voters would not support the anticipated Republican nominee at the general election if he were convicted of any of the 91 felony charges he has pleaded not guilty to across four criminal trials. Fifty-eight percent said they would not vote for Trump if he were serving time in prison in November.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

A blood bath.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Tell you what send me the cash you will invest in the Trump grift. When it’s all over and Trumpco goes out I will send your cash back to you. Then you can crow to everyone here you won cause you didn’t lose.

41 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

the only legit trial right now  is the one regarding the records.  the rest is political fodder.   the NYC financials one is beyond corrupt. 

Carrol defimation suit was a clear case lgitimate suit though.  guy needs to learn to keep his mouth shut sometimes.  

• Like 1

Oh what's the matter guys?.... Trump media up 20% today and you're not keeping this to the top?... So only the down days get recognition from the TDSers, I see:lmao:

Traders are absolutely loving this stock.

Screenshot_20240417_153614_Chrome.jpg