Check your account email address ×

April 2 WI primary and election...

58 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am going to give you some information that you cant seem to grasp.  A dem or repub nominee will win.  It really is that simple.  A vote against is doing nothing.

Wrong.  I live in MN.  Regardless of what I do the vote is doing nothing to influence the win.  Trump is going to get murdered here.  The only way my vote will mean anything if it isn't for either of the two dipshits.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

21% of WI is smarter than I thought.

it took me a bit of time and effort to convince all of them...

worth it  :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wrong.  I live in MN.  Regardless of what I do the vote is doing nothing to influence the win.  Trump is going to get murdered here.  The only way my vote will mean anything if it isn't for either of the two dipshits.

You hit the nail on the head for MN.  It doesn't matter what a non-Democrat votes in this state ... it's gonna be the candidate with the (D) after their name.  That's just how stupid this state is ... well, minus the land of rocks and cows!! LOL

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You hit the nail on the head for MN.  It doesn't matter what a non-Democrat votes in this state ... it's gonna be the candidate with the (D) after their name.  That's just how stupid this state is ... well, minus the land of rocks and cows!! LOL

5d56c8d1dc6d2.image.png?resize=1200,849

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLKNTyEZ9wHzcwnKuc4J0

9_9

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Pretty much the same here in Vermont. There's no way a Republican nominee would get elected. We are fortunate to have a moderate Republican as a governor that at least tries to keep spending down as much as he can at the state level.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it took me a bit of time and effort to convince all of them...

worth it  :thumbsup:

Tsk...Tsk.........you guys are always in the minority of everything :lmao:.... congrats.!.. ...

Now if we only had a cure for TDS.   But there is no operation warp speed for that ....sorry:lol:

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump

Conservative

:roflcrying:

The question you need to ask yourself.  "Do i want more dem policies or do i want more conservative economic policies?".  Vote 1 or 2 accordingly.  There is no other valid choice.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The question you need to ask yourself.  "Do i want more dem policies or do i want more conservative economic policies?".  Vote 1 or 2 accordingly.  There is no other valid choice.

Theres only one choice. Thats the Republican party without Trump.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wisconsin has open primaries.  People vote "against" their candidate as much as they vote for.  Lots of that 21% are Dems giving Trump the finger.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Tsk...Tsk.........you guys are always in the minority of everything :lmao:.... congrats.!.. ...

Now if we only had a cure for TDS.   But there is no operation warp speed for that ....sorry:lol:

it's so cute how you believe Trump represents conservatives and Republicans... 9_9

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You are the one that needs the cure...completely deranged.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Which would be a 3rd party vote.  Trump is not going to roll out conservative economic policies.  

20 hours ago, Matt said:

Wisconsin has open primaries.  People vote "against" their candidate as much as they vote for.  Lots of that 21% are Dems giving Trump the finger.

funny that there were similar results in New York, Rhode Island and Connecticut on Tuesday.  

idk if they're also open primary states as well but there seems to be a pattern emerging.  

the Democrats and Republicans are both going to be struggling with a math problem come November.  

Screenshot_20240404-064420.png