Check your account email address ×

Bloomberg : Trump’s Net Worth Hits $6.4 Billion, Making Him One of World’s 500 Richest People

• Platinum Contributing Member

Makes the people buying the gold clown shoes look even more retarded!

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

How many pairs did you buy? :lmao:

trump be rich.. you hoped he’d be crushed.. :lol2:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It's really gonna sting if Trump wins and you have to pay up to Viper.  Can't wait to see how that plays out if it happens :lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's really gonna sting if Trump wins and you have to pay up to Viper.  Can't wait to see how that plays out if it happens :lol:

Its just a bet. No different than any other really. At least he will be gone for good in 4 years if he wins.

• Haha 1

I think you guys should buy some DJT tomorrow and hold it for 6 months, see what happens. Maybe the RNC should buy some too. A company with only a few million in revenue and no roadmap for growth sounds like a solid investment opportunity worth billions!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I think you guys should buy some DJT tomorrow and hold it for 6 months, see what happens. Maybe the RNC should buy some too. A company with only a few million in revenue and no roadmap for growth sounds like a solid investment opportunity worth billions!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

No risk... no reward...... I used to always gamble with risky stocks now I've gotten much more conservative in my old age. lol....

This one could still run a bit tomorrow It's up nicely after hours.    There's money to be made in the volatility of this stock without a doubt ...I just don't have the iron stomach I used to

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No risk... no reward...... I used to always gamble with risky stocks now I've gotten much more conservative in my old age. lol....

This one could still run a bit tomorrow It's up nicely after hours.    There's money to be made in the volatility of this stock without a doubt ...I just don't have the iron stomach I used to

There’s no long term money on a company with no fundamentals.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

There’s no long term money on a company with no fundamentals.

It's a good stock to trade however..... Day traders made a killing on this stock today.  But no I would not add it to a long-term portfolio

7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

But no I would not add it to a long-term portfolio

And is why when someone posts Trump’s worth is 3 billion, people laugh. It’s a meme stock.

Edited by akvanden

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

95FD9115-A97E-4E67-9C9D-637D9AC5AF0E.jpeg

Is that a blue whale trying to eat Biden?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

And is why when someone posts Trump’s worth is 3 billion, people laugh. It’s a meme stock.

Well I don't think too many people will be laughing if the price holds for 6 months and Trump's able to cash in......fingers crossed for the GOAT 🐐 :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Price looking good pre-market for DJT....:thumbsup: :lmao:

Up another 24% premarket..... I missed another golden opportunity from the GOAT !    DJT

Screenshot_20240326_080342_Chrome.jpg

Posted (edited)

Wow.... incredible!   Where the hell is the ceiling on this thing?  Short-term and day traders are making a mint. God bless them..... I'd be right there along with them 10 years ago.... Man I'm getting anxious to get in on the action..... A short position would be wild right now... Very tempting... But it's never a wise decision to bet against the GOAT 🐐:lmao:

So what is Trump's value now about 8 billion?   I think he's approaching the top 100 richest men in the world now:thumbsup:

Screenshot_20240326_091234_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1