:lol:

I didn't pay for my wife like you did!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’m not married :lol2:

Catfished to many times!

Trump paid off the loans on time and with interest ..... And the banks were looking to do more business with him.... Absolutely victimless crime. 

Totally political And those hacks will pay the price in November

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump paid off the loans on time and with interest ..... And the banks were looking to do more business with him.... Absolutely victimless crime. 

Totally political And those hacks will pay the price in November

Why did he go bankrupt then?

:lol:great businessman!

Donald Trump's lenders have forgiven around $287 million in debt that he didn't pay back,

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:great businessman!

Donald Trump's lenders have forgiven around $287 million in debt that he didn't pay back,

When was this?....... When he took advantage of the bankruptcy laws perhaps?

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Is that what he is being charged for?

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

When was this?....... When he took advantage of the bankruptcy laws perhaps?

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

not-a-crime.jpg

The guy has fucked over so many people and you still want to give birth to his children.

Just now, Steve753 said:

The guy has fucked over so many people and you still want to give birth to his children.

And you got nothing:lmao:.... Are you employed by Leticia?..... Or perhaps Allen Bragg?....

• Like 2

The TDS is totally raging among some on here....... I love it:lmao:.... It's only getting worse as the election draws near And they know it's a losing battle:baby:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The TDS is totally raging among some on here....... I love it:lmao:.... 

YOU are the TDS on here.  If you wouldn't post stupid shit all the time most people wouldn't say shit.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

YOU are the TDS on here.  If you wouldn't post stupid shit all the time most people wouldn't say shit.  

Nope....sorry, I like to annoy the sensitive...:lmao:  It's a MAGA tradition :thumb:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope....sorry, I like to annoy the sensitive...:lmao:  It's a MAGA tradition :thumb:

You don't annoy me at all. I'm always up for a good laugh :lol:

On a more serious note.. How is retirement treating you? Didn't I see somewhere that you sold your house and moved to PA?

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

You don't annoy me at all. I'm always up for a good laugh :lol:

On a more serious note.. How is retirement treating you? Didn't I see somewhere that you sold your house and moved to PA?

Yeah...been out of the house a little over a month now. Moving is a real pain, I'll tell ya.  And trying to fit 2 houses of furniture and furnishings into 1 is not easy.  Filled up 2 dumpsters and on a 3rd at this point. Still getting setup.

So with that being said, being retired for 2 months now has not really hit me yet. Real busy.  It's definitely an adjustment and strange being able to make appointments etc. during the week, instead of just weekends. We are getting someone to install a split- system heat/AC unit and being able to tell them to show up whenever day is definitely convenient.:lmao:.  

It's just really kind of weird knowing that I'll never be setting foot again in that Brown Truck after 35 years....kinda bittersweet.  I keep thinking this "vacation" will be ending  soon.  All the days are blending into one and the weekends are meaningless.  I'm actually losing track of what day it is.:lol:

I do miss a lot of the people on the route and plan on paying some of them a visit....many have already texted me to see how I'm doing and don't like the new driver as much ...it's kind of nice to hear that, especially from the women that I've gotten to know over the years.:lmao:... and almost all of them have told me that their dogs miss me.  I used to give them treats all the time.

Well anyway, check back in 6 months I should have a better idea of what retirement life is all about.....and thanks for asking :bc:....... I think I'll be much happier once I get my big pole barn installed and my basement man cave setup.. I'm working on that now.   Everythings slowly coming into place....no rush

• Like 1