Check your account email address ×

Joe Biden is Angry!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah....he did poorly in the primaries.  The signs are there.  It's really hard to understand how he managed to beat all his competitors by double digits...... Republicans must have really wanted someone else.   I believe he/she is still out there waiting in the wings.:lmao:

The majority of Republicans didnt vote/vote for Trump.

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump has lost support of Republicans. 

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You know, I've accused you of trying way too hard.  I was wrong - you're just dumb as fuck.  And it's actually funny!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

You know, I've accused you of trying way too hard.  I was wrong - you're just dumb as fuck.  And it's actually funny!! :lol:

It's easy to see the amount of Registered Republicans in each state. It's also easy to do the math with total votes for each state primary.

Stick to your lane Pugsly.

:bc:

15 hours ago, SSFB said:

It’s too bad George Carlin isn’t still alive because he would eviscerate the MAGA cult. :lol:

No, no he wouldnt.  he was very good at calling out the delusional for what they are and thats establishment goons/leftys.

anyone that supports what this admin has done and plans on doing would be sssshredded by George.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

No, no he wouldnt.  he was very good at calling out the delusional for what they are and thats establishment goons/leftys.

anyone that supports what this admin has done and plans on doing would be sssshredded by George.

Trumpers are far more delusional these days. You're a fine example of that!

:lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

Yeah that's kind of what I figured.....the Dem party is nowhere near the party it was when Carlin was alive.  It has morphed into the party of hate and division and bizarre human behavior such as mutilation of genitals :lmao:

Musk has it right and has changed parties because of this.  

• Like 1

poor kid.. you dont get Carlin at ALL.   Carlin was anything but an establishment man.  how you came to your delusion points to you being a head case.     

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

poor kid.. you dont get Carlin at ALL.   Carlin was anything but an establishment man.  how you came to your delusion points to you being a head case.     

At most Carlin would mention Trump just to reiterate his point about stupid americans choosing other stupid americans to lead them. He would see Trump as just another fucked up product of this fucked up country. That's. It.

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

At most Carlin would mention Trump just to reiterate his point about stupid americans choosing other stupid americans to lead them. He would see Trump as just another fucked up product of this fucked up country. That's. It.

Or perhaps he would have seen through the weaponized buffoonery of the Dems. And actually might have turned MAGA...:lmao:... it's fun to speculate about those that have been dead for 15 years.  You guys are too much:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Or perhaps he would have seen through the weaponized buffoonery of the Dems. And actually might have turned MAGA...:lmao:... it's fun to speculate about those that have been dead for 15 years.  You guys are too much:lol:

You're captain speculator!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It's easy to see the amount of Registered Republicans in each state. It's also easy to do the math with total votes for each state primary.

Stick to your lane Pugsly.

DUMB A F ... nice way to represent yourself, Butt Plug :lol2:

BTW - "Stick to your lane"?  It doesn't matter if there's 2 lanes or 200 ... you've proven you'll stick your beak into every one of them just to butt heads.

• Haha 1

DUMB A F ... nice way to represent yourself, Butt Plug :lol2:

BTW - "Stick to your lane"?  It doesn't matter if there's 2 lanes or 200 ... you've proven you'll stick your beak into every one of them just to butt heads.

Now that your obsession is taking a break. It's been nice seeing less of you.

Thanks for that.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Now that your obsession is taking a break. It's been nice seeing less of you.

Thanks for that.

When can we expect you to do the same thing, and take a break?  The entire forum is looking forward to that again :bc:

• Like 2

When can we expect you to do the same thing, and take a break?  The entire forum is looking forward to that again :bc:

Now that I have Starlink I can post from anywhere! Just to piss you off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Now that I have Starlink I can post from anywhere! Just to piss you off.

Your projection is noted.  It's abundantly clear that you're the one who gets pissed off when I post.  You've made that pretty obvious, just today.

Again proving you are .... DUMB A F :lol2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Your projection is noted.  It's abundantly clear that you're the one who gets pissed off when I post.  You've made that pretty obvious, just today.

Again proving you are .... DUMB A F :lol2:

Actually quite the opposite. The more you respond, the more agitated you are. Your past proves this. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Actually quite the opposite. The more you respond, the more agitated you are. Your past proves this. :thumbsup:

You like being wrong, and you're good at it ... so, carry on :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry but most don't have the help of the government on their side....

Think for once

Speaking of thinking.  Said government was fundamentally half Republican during the last election...yet they only "helped" Biden.  Makes sense....if you are a maga moron 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of thinking.  Said government was fundamentally half Republican during the last election...yet they only "helped" Biden.  Makes sense....if you are a maga moron 

There's no such thing as Republicans.....

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Yes they do.  MAGA = Repugs 

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

We’ll get our hijacked party back soon enough. ;)

No you won’t.  Repugs have placated MAGA by not holding down ballot Repugs accountable making you all complicit.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Yes they do.  MAGA = Repugs 

No you won’t.  Repugs have placated MAGA by not holding down ballot Repugs accountable making you all complicit.  

MAGA is going to take a huge shit right on top of your soul patch and you’ll like it.

commie fuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1