Check your account email address ×

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

all voters should be required to answer a random five question multiple choice US citizenship test before they're allowed to vote... this includes left leaning libs as well.  

MAGA fans were confronted with US citizenship test by Jimmy Kimmel. Here’s what happened 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/maga-us-citizenship-jimmy-kimmel-b2515023.html

a nation full of clueless morons is how we ended up with both Trump and Biden in the first place... and here we are with both of them again.  

9_9

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

all voters should be required to answer a random five question multiple choice US citizenship test before they're allowed to vote... this includes left leaning libs as well.  

MAGA fans were confronted with US citizenship test by Jimmy Kimmel. Here’s what happened 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/maga-us-citizenship-jimmy-kimmel-b2515023.html

a nation full of clueless morons is how we ended up with both Trump and Biden in the first place... and here we are with both of them again.  

9_9

Judging by responses here most missed their US History and or Civics class.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Well, there's been a whopping TWO responses up to this one, which would include yours.  So you must be ashamed of your US History or Civics education.  Nice work admitting it at least :lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Democrats today hate our History. 

They want to change everything about our culture,  including the Constitution . 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Jimmy Kimmel ... :lol:  What's next, Colbert?  Boy, you sure know how to try and prove a point!! 

that was the headline... 😁

anyways, you want to go to a Trump and Biden rally this summer with me, grab three random people and see how many of them could pass a US Citizenship test?   Maybe we could get some of that YouTube $ ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:  So fucking dumb.  Just dumber than a box of fucking rocks Junior.  :lmao: 

like in Florida?  :snack:

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol:  So fucking dumb.  Just dumber than a box of fucking rocks Junior.  :lmao: 

Tear down Statues , put Pride flags on government buildings , restrict guns, ban free speech they dont like, ban cars they dont like , Open borders , get rid of pledge of allegiance in schools , Men can be Women ...etc etc etc :news:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Tear down Statues , put Pride flags on government buildings , restrict guns, ban free speech they dont like, ban cars they dont like , Open borders , get rid of pledge of allegiance in schools , Men can be Women ...etc etc etc :news:

:lol:  Momma’s boy is triggered with more stupidity :lmao: 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Momma’s boy is triggered with more stupidity :lmao: 

Nah.....but no surprise you like all those things :good:

• Like 6

Just now, EvilBird said:

No shit…dude is a stain on society.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Burnt fuse has constant foot mouth disease 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, there's been a whopping TWO responses up to this one, which would include yours.  So you must be ashamed of your US History or Civics education.  Nice work admitting it at least :lol:

I never mentioned you lil guy. You must feel guilty of missing classes?

I see your friend missed them too.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit…dude is a stain on society.

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

Burnt fuse has constant foot mouth disease 

Nothing screams more America to Snowqueefer than Trannys :lol:

Yup , retarded White people like Him is why America today is a fucking joke. 

Our Ancestors are rolling over in their Graves :suicide:

E816FB39-54B7-4DDE-BC19-7B3322BD5562.jpeg

8896BB15-C6E1-46E4-AE7F-AB39850E26A3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

FL is worlds better than both our shithole states . 

not really

wife, daughter, sil and nephew are going there Friday thru Thursday next week.  I refused, didn't even like landing there on our connection to the Bahamas.  from 1974-2013 I visited Florida at least once if not twice a year... haven't wanted a thing to do with the state since my grandmother passed away.  now being full of greedy boomers, it's even worse.  maybe I'll go back when they're all dead.  :)

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not really

wife, daughter, sil and nephew are going there Friday thru Thursday next week.  I refused, didn't even like landing there on our connection to the Bahamas.  from 1974-2013 I visited Florida at least once if not twice a year... haven't wanted a thing to do with the state since my grandmother passed away.  now being full of greedy boomers, it's even worse.  maybe I'll go back when they're all dead.  :)

Depends where you are at today for sure.

Orlando?  yeah forget it but where some of my Family lives its nice small town beach vibe. 

I too have gone at least once if not twice a year since I was a kid. Its changed no doubt. 

Still better than Libtard Blue States. 

Edited by EvilBird

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

i'm old enough to have been taught that in school before this CRT/LBGTQRSTUVWXYZ bullshit:snack:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Depends where you are at today for sure.

Orlando?  yeah forget it but where some of my Family lives its nice small town beach vibe. 

I too have gone at least once if not twice a year since I was a kid. Its changed no doubt. 

Still better than Libtard Blue States. 

St Pete Beach... where I used to spend time.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

i'm old enough to have been taught that in school before this CRT/LBGTQRSTUVWXYZ bullshit:snack:

our daughter is a high school senior... even the alphabet people learn proper US history there.  

Central Florida man shot by hunter who mistook him for a turkey, police say 

https://www.wesh.com/article/bunnell-hunter-shot-turkey-florida/60230716

Florida Man Smuggled Migrants from The Bahamas to Florida 

https://westorlandonews.com/florida-man-smuggled-migrants-from-the-bahamas-to-florida/

Florida man arrested for touching himself, groping EMS paramedic during transport: report 

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-man-arrested-for-masturbating-groping-ems-worker-during-transport-report/

Florida man failed to call 911 for nearly 2 hours after toddler he was watching suffered fatal injury: police 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-failed-call-hours-toddler-watching-suffered-fatal-injury-police

Florida man paralyzed and legs amputated after arrest and police transport ride 

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/lawsuit-alleges-st-petersburg-police-wrongfully-arrested-and-seriously-injured-homeless-man

Florida man sets fire to rabbi's van outside Fort Lauderdale Jewish Center: police 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-sets-fire-rabbis-van-outside-fort-lauderdale-jewish-center-police

Man, woman arrested in connection to dead baby found in Florida trash bin 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-woman-arrested-connection-dead-baby-found-florida-108181683

9_9 Florida... Don't follow the news. 

:lol: