Check your account email address ×

It happened again.....

It happened again, a house explosion, the house is gone and sadly and elderly couple lost their lives from the explosion. There's debris everywhere, some of the footage showed a full 4x8 sheet of plywood up in a trees along with everything else.

• Sad 4

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yikes

There was one 7 months ago to the day that killed 6 in a town called Plum Borough

Edited by Jerry 976

Sadly, I remember that video pretty vividly from when you posted it a while back.  What a horrible ordeal - especially when it results in the death of family members.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sadly, I remember that video pretty vividly from when you posted it a while back.  What a horrible ordeal - especially when it results in the death of family members.

This one was a guest/carriage home in a well to do neighborhood, contractor working on the furnace, no one killed but the contractor was severely injured

Even happens in my neighborhood

A natural gas leak inside a Caledon home is to blame for a massive explosion that rocked the quiet neighbourhood last week, investigators have determined. In the early morning hours of Feb. 3, a sudden explosion shook Maple Grove Road and surrounding streets.

• Like 1

We came home to a backed up floor drain in our downstairs utility room a couple weekends ago.  And yes, it included "stuff" that nobody wants to deal with.  Thankfully it didn't flood our basement (finished) but it was enough to get into a couple areas where the carpet and floor padding got wet.  We've had water problems in the past, that have since been addressed - and this was the first time we've had any sort of issue in a long time.  But I tell ya what - I was at a level of pissed off that I told my wife, if we could get away with burning the fucking place down ... I'd have lit a match right then and there.  A natural gas leak would have certainly done the job as well!!

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hopefully it was quick for them. I guess the bright side is that they won’t be rotting away in a nursing home while being wheeled around by GenZ meth heads. 

She was 87 & he was 89....... As with everything that is or was or use to be in the house they were found some distance away from the house. Some of the early helicopter footage showed blurred circles away from the house, assuming that is where they landed when the house blew up and out. Hopefully they did not feel anything or suffer before they passed away.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

I’m amazed at how many actually walk away from these house explosions!!

house is completely blown to hell and a guy that looks like Clark Griswold walks out of ashes with his clothes smoking!!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I remember reading here once about someone laughing at folks heating with oil . Oil burns , it dosnt explode.

I remember that too but I’d never go back to oil